That's good! And the porch was beautiful!

will be 5 ph and text, please do not break.

A resident of Ekaterinburg, the artist Anastasia Shmakova, deciding to transform your porch into a brick five-story building built in the 70s in the street of Frunze, 40, once picked up a brush and paint.

So, four years ago, in the stairwell of the fifth floor of the house there was a large painting depicting childhood. From apartments to graduate architect Shmakova windows stretched canvas, look at which residents of the entrance drive their guests as sightseeing.

On a background of dark blue starry sky stretched often linked with white thread of brown fabric with the main characters - the children who were in the world of fantasy. Young heroes rock climbing, traveling on a lovely dinosaur, heated by the fire in the cave of primitive people, studying rock paintings. Group of children amounted cats, wolves, birds and dinosaurs.

Window staircase decorated with potted plants and a warning label: "Do not smoke in the stairwell! Everything pulls in apartments, we have kids! ».

- Once spontaneously happened. Decided to draw on the wall of the theme of "childhood" and the children's dreams - says Anastasia Shmakova. - Then, on the other floors did not get, did not have time because of work.

First, the artist developed a sketch, and then got down to business. On painting wall took several days. Four years later, the painting on the wall of the entrance and stairwell painted colors nobody messed - neighbors cherish artistry.

01. Anastasia Shmakova near his creation.

02. On the standard green wall diligence artist appeared "childhood dreams."

03. The main characters of the film - the children, trapped in their fantasies.

04. Children in the picture Shmakova dinosaur ride, travel, find themselves in the cave of primitive people and exploring the rock carvings.
source

A plant for comfort on the windowsill put an elderly neighbor - says Shmakova. - When my child was, I hung a sign to deal with smokers. We have a grandfather: he leaves the apartment and down until all four floors talking and smoking.

Young mother Anastasia Shmakova not averse to paint colors and other floors of the entrance, but on one condition - if asked neighbors. ​​

ps and yes, if someone wants to say that she was a drug addict before write - ask yourself the question: What did I like or how I tidied floor porch where I live!

05. A neighbor of the artist decorated windowsill flower pots.

Tags

See also

New and interesting