Life in Hell: entrance - a haven for the homeless

For the second year residents fourth entrance of the house on the street Lermontov №20A have to share common areas with the homeless as soon as it became cold or rainy summer days on the "dead" and not long ago battered overhaul stairwells rushes string of foul-smelling citizens doubtful species. Attracts them is not only the absence of intercom at the front door, but also the possibility in the case of "Polundra" hide from angry residents in the apartment good friend Coley.

And yesterday, after publishing an article in the staircase, occupied by homeless people, came sanitary station, the Emergencies Ministry and the police. During the eviction of homeless people staged a "concert»

25 photos and text

Early spring yard pale yellow block chetyrehetazhki looks mournfully: Undetermined cabins, located at the former children's stadium, decrepit house, dullness and some frustration. Even more depressing impression entrance: broken for several years combination lock (at one time tried to repair the device, but after a few "trial" convinced of the futility of such action), ragged walls and suffocating stench that with nothing to confuse - the smell of the homeless .

The higher we climb the ladder, the more it becomes a stench - not save even ajar ventilator on one of the spans.

"Can you imagine what living here: Before you go to the entrance, amassed a deep breath - and ran to my floor, so as not to breathe this filth - says the hostess of one of the apartments. - But homeless overweening - they'll eat, sleep and live ready. Fortunately, that day even go in search of "daily bread" and then do not know how to be got out ».

How to tell the tenants, two years ago, the first paved road to the entrance of a bum, who in his wanderings never parted with a large wooden stick. It seems to be lived here his ex-wife, and, having lost everything, a man came to "bow" to her children, whom no one has to. Those, of course, the intruder did not take, but he still remained, however, in the stairwell: apparently, was already quite go nowhere.

Obzhivshis, "bearded" (so called together his tenants) started to bring in their "mansion" friends.

"They gathered here for two or three men, and a few times with them even" lady "came. First winter yet disappeared somewhere the whole company, give us a break, and this - moved here and lived as if it should be. You look at them - do not understand what age: all are swollen, swollen ... Obviously everyone over forty or even fifty. Sit near the battery, chanting something, but on a good day feast satisfied - then bottles and cigarette butts strewn across the stairs. Our poor janitor: so much dirt swept away, "- says the tenants.

At the entrance, if you do not pay attention to stink really relatively clean: no more cigarette butts than elsewhere. And the dust on the stairs especially no.

"The first time they slept between the second and third floors, sometimes climbed higher. And fit it on the steps of: they are so convenient. And you then, rising home, stepped over the bodies and think: it grabs you by the leg or not, will turn over in his sleep, or will lie quietly. And just when the eyes will open and the bottom looks at you, scared. Mats all povorovali - you look at the site no mat at the door. Only they do not like rubber, and if fabric - always utaschat "- emotionally explains involuntary neighbor homeless.

"But I have two mats" taken away "- says Irina. - First, do not believe it: Does anyone else does so. And then I saw little blue box from one of the homeless under the head. All - are not going to have to take. And it is impossible to do anything to them: just start to swear, get up and leave in 58 apartment to Kolka. Drummed, pokrichat to wake him up, and hide ».

Personality "Kolka" autocrat host "odnushki" on the third floor, certainly deserves attention. Previously, he was drinking quietly in his room, and the company did not need, then eventually brought friendship with all who are vacationing in the stairwell.

"You see it in some degree even pity. We've known each other all their lives: in a stairwell after all the apartments are. And he took to drink before our eyes, but it was always quiet: no scandals behind him, no fights was not found. Polite, in a good mood, greeting, even clutching the door, if the woman was. And this winter quite dopilsya - homeless people to let themselves began. They knock on the door and it opens up, and they all crowd to it are hiding from us. And again, that brought the trash, then to his hut and clouded. There's probably happening is that scary to imagine. Even the smell of his door is a killer. Especially a lot of friends in his retirement day: the whole neighborhood is going, there is a movement "- complains resident Natalia entrance.

"He seems to be polite, but anything can happen, too - continues girl Irina. - I told him once made a remark and did not expect such an aggressive reaction. Returning home, she saw him to his apartment homeless launches, say what you do, why you have opened the door for them? And as he got angry, grabbed a stick, which, as the bolt, closes the door from the inside, and shouting "You're such-and-so, and went away, now get" ran after me on the stairs. Barely dodged him and managed to jump into the apartment. Immediately called the police. So what's the point? Talk to him, and said it is wrong, and left. Kolka them, however, weaving, he is a former border guard and so on. "

"But the worst thing I've ever seen - it was his apartment - says the girl. - When the police arrived, I was able to look into this "abode". I come, of course, did not: enough first impressions. I remember how Kohl opens the door, and behind him from the light of the door, entered the apartment, on the once white interior door rushed helter-skelter cockroaches. Their was a cloud of darkness, several thousands! Yes, and all the house of cockroaches suffering: to this winter we just did not know what it is. And then do not have time to hang traps as from ventilation already crawling. Honestly, it's so sick. As soon introduce these infectious creature may crawl my dish, simply becomes terribly! Who is on the left and right of the Koli lives, generally speaking, that the insect is no salvation - almost black walls. "

According to one of the tenants, homeless people who found peace in their entrance, not so harmless: apart from the stench, "internecine" swearing and regular Urinating on a staircase, some of them are willing to enter into "discussion": "Out of permanent customers have two homeless: bearded man with a stick, on duty every day at the entrance to the metro station "Grushevka," and a man with a huge bag worn over the shoulder. So, if the first to comment always says, "And we do nothing and do not interfere," - the second one begins to threaten, insult. I go out to them, only armed with a heavy wooden mop. I can not hit people, I'm sorry, but I feel more confident, and they are afraid. And it would have, perhaps, we stopped in the face ».

"In fact, to live side by side with these people is terrible, especially in winter: dark night coming back home to open the door, turn your back on them, and it turns out that two or three men standing behind, and you do not know what's going on . They can and bottle knock on the head, and the bag away, and tumble into the apartment - you name it - experiencing a woman from the second floor. - Yes, and people are not the most pleasant: from the fact that with a stick, the whole body in tattoos, and hand in the "rings" - it is clear where he spent his life. "

To drive the homeless tried almost all entrance: less decisive influence tried persuasion and appeal to the conscience, bolder gained a bucket of water and doused the homeless from head to toe. True, they say, and then a flood in the entrance formed and flowed all long, but at least for a while unwelcome tenants disappeared. True, there are very "nice": neighbor from the first floor, a young man who is almost homeless people can not see or feel, once ruled them clothes he a believer and wanted to help.

"I saw as I say: what are you doing, why are they getting used? They also show only once, then do not otvyazheshsya. If such a sympathizer, then take them to his home: otmoy, heating, feed - and live together. And it's good to him: five steps climbed - and at home, does not see and feel everything that we pass through "- outraged Irina.

Residents complain that the district and from there is no help. "Our Malinowski problems in the area no" - a joke people say. Perhaps the most active negotiations with law enforcement officials conducted a neighbor from the second floor: "In the winter I had a week of vacation, and one of the weekdays, when the constant circulation in the apartment and Colin just got back, I went to the police station, to the head of our district . Prior to this phone photographed, as on the stairs by two or three sleeping homeless, took the whole mess that remains after their overnight stays, recorded on video as they Kolka to go to the apartment. With all this "wealth" has come to the authorities handed materials (only regret, that immediately after removing them from the phone), wrote a statement. Explained that it is impossible to live: the homeless sleep outside the door, all the trash, cigarette butts, broken bottles and stink. So what: after a while came to me a piece of paper - an official letter that the apartment is worth registered as a hangout and that it will carry out inspections. "

"And the next day finally deigned to come to the district, talked to Coley, walked to the neighbors and to me looked. On all claims and instructive stories said they are people, too, and too cold. But my suggestion is to take them all to yourself and warm in winter ignored. Gave the standard advice to put the intercom, as if he did not know the entrance and do not realize that the very next day it will be broken out. That's all the action, so help us help. No to a LTP or the house to attach overnight stay, you district, you have all the powers "- outraged woman.

Once people called sanitation center, so she checked the condition of the apartment №58. So the inspectors themselves, according to neighbors, then went to the apartment and asked to sign a paper that Nicholas with the sanitary conditions in the housing okay. "What there can be order, you explain to me? There cesspool and cockroaches, is that now the norm? - Asks Natalia. - I can not even imagine how the family lives under it, and with a small child. He loves the summer need to cope with the balcony. "

We decided to put an end to the protracted dispute, talking with Nicholas. After a long knock on the door and a few minutes of waiting, when hopes for dialogue with "the man - horror porch" is almost gone, the old door finally opened, and in the narrow doorway appeared a man with a broken head. Surprisingly, it looks metropolitan Nicholas as two drops of water similar to Smolevichsky Edik (which, incidentally, has already ceased to harass neighbors with their presence and live in institutionalized). Friendly and cheerful Nicholas, did not immediately understand what him want to just talk, starts a conversation with an apology.

"Sorry, I'm a bit in a negligee. Just put on pants, - says the man as if he usually greets guests in evening dress. To the question, Do you know that with him for the dubious friendship neighbors complain irritably replied: - And that they at me? With those who come, let them and ask. They do not come to me, I was only sister and plemyashka, normal people. All nobody else. All these friends here that's who in the stairwell, they excuse the expression, just s ... zu warm come here. Where do I have them? Them I still was not enough. How do I know who goes here? Well, it happens to kick them out of their considerations. Immediately and smell, and all ... »

"I myself live here just after resuscitation, - continues the story of Nicholas, holding his forehead. - That I was washing the floor at home, slipped and his head against the door. In the hospital he crawled. Bandage removed this morning ».

However, in the version with washing the floor is hard to believe: the apartment at number 58 brings down the suffocating smell of slop, and the floor in the hallway looks unwashed for a long time. Much more than a "confession", sheds light on the circumstances "head wound" ominous spot of blood on the steps of the entrance: it is not difficult to guess how connected the broken head of Nicholas and brown spots on the stairs.

"I retired more than a decade of fifty went. Kvartseduvom worked on the "integral", is particularly hazardous industry. Now here - finalized. Feeds my sister. On Surganova lives, I go to her foot. A Th here to go - to the supermarket "Riga", "- citing poor health, a man goes home.

A VES we explain that debts for communal at this apartment no. Know this and residents entrance, which do not dream evict Nicholas from his property. The only thing they still hope, it's the fact that the "sane" family men will be obliged to lead an apartment-hangout in normal condition and regularly maintain it.

The problem which the residents of the 4th entrance to the house on the street №20A Lermontov could not handle two years now seems to be resolved. As we said Irina, involuntarily homeless neighbor, yesterday in a "friendly" entrance and personally rushed to the problematic Nicholas various urban services.

- Apparently, the morning paper read not only my friends and acquaintances who have heard about the problem and immediately began to call, but the regulatory authorities. Much to our surprise, they responded almost immediately: in the evening, about five o'clock, I returned home and found an amazing picture. Sanitary station and presumably sister Kolka cleared the apartment turned into a dustbin. Until the evening the women carried huge garbage bags: 15-20 pieces pulled, no less. Then there just was not: rotten carpets, smelly clothes, some semblance of furniture - all that he and his friends collected over the years throughout the area. Moreover, a woman who probably is his sister, with a brush in his hand draila floors. I think that such a "commotion" apartment have not seen. And Kohl himself dressed in a more or less clean clothes.

It is true that, in spite of all the difficulties, do not lose heart: smiling, talking with the district and vowed that no one else to let yourself will not. And told a little about his friends: the homeless with a stick called Victor, and with a big bag - Jura. Highly requested not to touch and not to offend Vitya. And Kohl insisted that he did not have cockroaches, and wondered: "I do not know where you, but I have no».

A little later flew Ministry of Emergency Situations: examined his apartment, probably found some violations, because the long standing under the porch and filled some documents. Well, think again sanitation center and FEMA are here, and the police should appear. Within a few minutes, as the whole machine has arrived: two in the form, and high-ranking officials, and two in the "citizen." And the district came, though not ours, and the neighboring district.

The police walked to the neighbors, who are naturally expressed all that boiling.

And shortly before the police came to the door bum Victor, who has not parted with a stick. They say, was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was asked: "Who are you, what are you doing here?" And he said without hesitation: "I live here." Well loaded him into the car and drove away.

A little later came the second "tenant" - Yuri with a big bag. He is a man quite aggressive, I'm even afraid it - it is not clear when and what will climb into his head. Walked over to the door and stands, law enforcement officers gathered around him, began to chide: what do you all go here? Honey, whether that is plastered? And he, without thinking twice, tried them all to push apart, and so rude, and "break" in the entrance. Of course, nothing had happened. Caused the car began its "forward" because it rests, kicking, screaming, then completely fell almost dies. This concert arranged. Barely downloaded it and drove away. Dispersed all bosses yesterday only about 8 o'clock in the evening, were evil.

I hope the police will be able to ward off the homeless from our porch. And even better - to attach them to the LTP. When I addressed myself to them for help, they said that it is too difficult. But for you, and law enforcement officers with the authority to deal with such problems. Let's see what will happen next, Kolka swore that no one else will not allow.

Of course, thanks to the state authorities that they responded quickly. But if they are still so worked when they were ordinary people, statements address, not just when the story appeared on all monitors.

Source 1

source 2

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting