Summer. Kama. Feeder.

You know all this already tired of politics on Yap, so I'm at your own risk I decided to tell you about its current fishing on the feeder in the Kama river. Needless to say, where did the name of my town of Nizhnekamsk?

18 photo.

Dawn on the river. What could be more perfect for the fisherman?

2. And here is my "workplace". I was without a car. Therefore, the gear so little.))

3. And this is me against a background barge filmed. Type cool!

4. The mixed pea porridge + molasses and the lure of the domestic producers. In order to bring to the point of catching bream and it was so large faction in the bait.

5. The first fish as always bream. Real locusts kingdom of fish!

7. Given cravings ... have to move closer to the shore and put the trough Pobol weight.

8. The over-appeared and bigger fish. That's the first ide.

9. handsome!

10. But he is not alone of course was on the point. Different fish caught.

11. But the ide ... here he is today pleased!

12. leash 0.10 mm. such handsome haul pleasure! Clutch just sings!

13. The main problem - it's fast rising water. I have to constantly climb higher and higher.

14. Therefore, when there was nowhere to go already, it is necessary to stop this interesting fishing. Fish caught like a little bit.

15. As a result, net 3.5 hours of fishing were caught 5,900 t. fish. Lure showed himself like a good idea.

16. All fish is pickled.

17. Three ides bigger salted dry salt.

18. What I wanted to say this post:

Even in the city can be a good idea to relax and go fishing. It would be a wish! You know, it's nice to catch these beauties here on a thin rope! If not, be sure to try it!

All health and good luck!

I have everything!

Tags

See also

New and interesting