I love you, Perm

... No need to go to the store across the street, on the eve of departure to Perm. (National sign)
Text and photos - my.

It so happened that at work I had to visit the city of Perm. Before this trip, I like very clever, climbed into Google, typed the word "Perm" and began to read. Before leaving my brain was zasrat different stereotypes, koi, however, were completely destroyed in the first hours of your stay in this city.
In short, in my opinion the city of Perm was Kupchino "a la the 90th." (Approx. Notorious Peter district where I spent part of his life)

So perhaps I'll start.

Note:
1. All described and imprinted - just my opinion and my opinion.
2. Most of the work I was doing, and photos (that spontaneously be embedded in the text) - it is torn, which I fixed my unprofessional opinion.
3. It will be for the most part a description of my experiences with rare photos. Initially, the text, then - photos.
4. How much will the photos and the text I do not know, can not be considered, (and write) so the end will outline.
5. I will be glad to learn more about this wonderful city, so that at the end - to complement and join.

1st picture via goncharovm

Home.
Why is not necessary to go to the store the day before departure? Because if you think I came home from work at 10 pm you have a chance to put the car into the parking lot and throwing things home to go to the front of the store to buy a couple of bottles of beer to collect things for the ride, and easy to fly - you're wrong.
Because in that moment when you cross the road and go to the store already, Zulfiya cleaner or washing Zuhra tiled staircase in the store, and in that moment, when you enter, it is in its awesome robe in the back room, and you step on stage and comes to life in the near future. Where do you explain that you have, in general, that all is not well.
So by the 4th morning I got home. 25 stitches on his head, a lot of jabs and droppers and other procedures, and now - the verdict - lying homes.
But my adventurism and isolation forced me to pack up and go to the airport.
Head buzzing, look not very good, and in general - to me, as a person very often flying but fearful flights - sour.
Description Flight is omitted, except for the moment Hello, Perm!
The airport was struck by the abundance of military aircraft and helicopters, there were several times higher than civilian airliners. The airport building has plunged me into a kind of despondency - small, cramped and unequipped pavilions.
On leaving I met my friends at work (if pathetic majeure - that partners)
We got into the car and drove off. At the post DPS shlopotat penalty tinted windshield.
As I saw later, a lot of cars in Perm tinted circle.

First impressions.
First, I was struck by the clean air, and secondly - the ideal compared to Peter the road, in the third - an abundance of greenery, and fourthly - architecture. European-Asian border. These motifs greatly touched me. I cried like a child, Sergei, who was driving - tormoziiiii !!! He runs out of the car and photographed, photographed and photographed.
The first day was mostly devoted to work, then I settled on the Komsomolsk Avenue near I-MAX'a where I brought myself up and went for a walk. Previously I asked - how much really fuck trouble, what I have been told that the Perm - a safe city and you can walk without problems (It's true. Checked personally)
And surprised by the cleanliness of streets, the local dialect, and the abundance of graffiti on the walls (I have not photographed, but there is a lot)
Upcoming people, many young people, and yes, there is this controversial GOP-style BUT! It looks colorful, organic and clear.
For all the time I have not seen (almost never seen on the fingers) with the young jaguar or a beer in hand. And yet - I was not only in the city center. In addition, I was on the outskirts of the possible, and in all the suburbs.

Struck prices. Struck by the lack of "afrorossiyan" in the quantities in which they are in St. Petersburg and especially in Moscow. Struck by the fact that the city of Perm - a city alive and real. The feeling of the song did not leave me stay - 4 days, and I kind of regret was leaving so early. But I have come.

By the way, in Perm no McDonald's. That is good news. And a lot of restaurants with delicious cuisine, where candid and good staff, as well as humane prices.

People.
Girls. And where do I start the course with them! A huge number of beautiful girls. And if the house in St. Petersburg, I rarely grabs the eye a girl who is beautiful on the heels, in Perm, I have not seen those who can not walk on them. (Standard position is incapable of walking - dangling ass, legs in front, but on the heels) I turned my neck. In addition to the head injury received in St. Petersburg.
Speaking of girls. Naturally, I decided to learn how to deal with prostidevushkami. For reference, because I do not like public transportation, this kind of "rest." In general, for the fans - it's worth thinking until 11 pm. Everywhere note - not to call later.

The people themselves are very open and helpful when asked where? - Answer - from Peter - for the most part respect multiplied by two. It is easy possible to start communicating, for example, in a shop. I was amazed at some of the prices (almost a whisper), but it was heard by one of the attendees, after which there was communication with two other women. One of them was very worried about her son, who goes to St. Petersburg University.

Set emotions
Monuments. Squares and streets. State song. High-rise buildings and ancient buildings in the neighborhood.
Green men (there are a lot of one of the photos attached). Kama! Kama !!! Kama !!! From negative - only the abundance of graffiti everywhere and not in the case.

Of course, my report looks rosy, but it is exactly what I saw. Maybe I incredibly lucky, maybe something I do not know. So far, I only know that this is not the last trip to Perm. I have not been in Kungur, Chusovoy (climbing shoes are waiting in the wings), and Perm - a lot, I could not visit - had a tight schedule.
Described as he could.
Next - photos. 42 piece
And PySy - I love you, Perm
and close to a very nice restaurant Azerbaijan.

These are the cakes here at every step

doors and reshetochka impressed!

view

Struck

Kama!

very dramatic!

Abstract

pricked

and that there

Kama!

Prompt

view

Monument

View!

More

and here

Not only do we :)

as it was, but all my photos, personally own as text

Krivedkomotsyk

Explanation

Side

fucking building!

author in his hand :)

view

oppa!

yet!

something like

and so!

Faerie "Dimon looking to a brighter future»
Forgive my humor
(By the way, firstly it is a rarity, (I have not seen, and secondly man sane. Talked)

Gingerbread

Kompros

Fans Macs, etc. yablofonov. Devoted

so here

Permian, salty ears

author

Well nostalgic hello!

And this is JUST torn to shreds !!!

My idols.

Abstract

A pillar.
on it - all.

if someone is here - I propose to put in a series - I love you, a city in which you will visit and fell in love

And yes - I recommend travelers.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting