She whispered, "I love you" over and over again. Recognition Girls, surviving after the attacks in Paris

The whole world was startled by the terrible tragedy that unfolded on Friday, the 13th of November in Paris. Hundreds of dead, hundreds injured and tens of thousands of frightened residents and millions, even billions, of mourners around the world ...

The heroine of the weekend was the 22-year-old Briton Isobel Boderi (Isobel Bowdery), which miraculously survived the attack on the concert hall "Bataklan." On his page on Facebook, she described in detail what happened in that terrible night in the hall, the captured terrorists. A graduate of the University of Cape Town shared with the public the feelings she had experienced. Honestly, these words hair stand on end ...

«You never thought it could happen to you. It was a typical Friday night concert. The atmosphere was so nice, everyone was dancing and smiling. When some people entered through the front door and opened fire, we naively believed that this part of the show. I>

It was not just the attack, it was a massacre. Dozens of people were shot in front of me. The floor was covered with blood. Shouting adult man holding the bodies of their girls, filled the small room. The future was destroyed. Families are destroyed. In a moment. I>

frightened and lonely, I pretended to be dead within the hour, staying among the people who can see their loved ones lying motionless. Holding my breath, trying not to move and not to cry - not allowing terrorists to see fear as they wanted. I>

I am very lucky to survive. But many did not. People who were there for the same reason that I could not get pleasure from Friday evening. I>

The world is cruel. What happened proves the depravity of mankind, and the images of those who attacked us like vultures, will haunt me to the end of life. The way they shot people at the site, in the center of where I was. It was something unreal. I expected that at any moment someone will tell me that this is just a nightmare. I>

Because I managed to stay alive after the horror, I can shed some light on behind the scenes heroes. Tell about a man who comforted me and shut the other, until I cried. On a pair, whose last words give me the opportunity to believe in the good in people. About the police, who rescued hundreds of people on the stranger who comforted me 45 minutes, I piously believed that my boyfriend was killed. The wounded young man, whom I took to be my boyfriend and who said that everything will be fine when I realized that I was wrong. The woman who opened the door for survivors. His friend, who sheltered me and bought me new clothes to replace the one that was smeared with blood. About everyone who wrote words of encouragement - you make me believe that this world has a future. This should not happen again. I>

But most importantly, I want to write about the 80 spectators who were killed there, who are not as lucky as me, who did not wake up today, and the pain of their loved ones through which they had to pass. I'm sorry. There is nothing that could ease the pain. I>

I was there during their last breath and believe that will soon join them. By their last thoughts were not of those creatures that staged a massacre. They thought about the people who loved. I>

When I was in the blood of strangers waiting for the bullets that tear off my 22-year-old life, I represented every person whom I love, and whispered "I love you" over and over again. I thought of the brightest moments in life. I wanted to everyone I love, know how much they are dear to me that, no matter what happens to me, they believed in a wonderful and did not let evil win. I>

Last night many people's lives have changed forever, and we have to get better. Live your life, I dreamed about the innocent victims of this tragedy. Rest in peace, angels. You never forget ». I>

These heart-piercing lines Isobel added a photo of his bloodied blouse, which she was in that fateful evening.

Tags

See also

New and interesting