Fishing. Kama. Boat. Feeder.

Hello everyone! It so happened that the boat this season, has turned out to fish only the second time. And yet the summer, the choice was made in favor of white fish. Predator hopefully still have time to catch the fall.

27 photos.

Fishing in the area decided to exit Belsky Bay. Near Kam. Field is very much a great place for fishing.

Here it is our beauty. Almost ready for fishing.

2. The captain took his place. Can be in the way.

3. The weather is not very good, but when it stopped fishermen?

4. And here is the upcoming fishing spot. Boats while a little, but eventually they will be here more than 30. By the way, a very beautiful place here!

5. But this mess we are going to use today. From the nozzle only worm and maggot. Corn, unfortunately forgotten at home. There are however a little fat.

6. But today we'll try a bit of "chemistry". Different dips.

7. The first throw. Instead of using conventional low-cost feeder spinning, because fish feeder 3.9 m or 4.2 m from a boat is difficult. But the bite is still looking at the tip of the rod. They are perfectly visible on the course. Kormuhi used 112 gr.

8. After a while, the first bite and strong strong push to the side. From the cliff rescues leash exhibited excellent friction. All fish does not want to climb. Friction "sings" the whole Kama. Hands are shaking with excitement. Slowly begins to rise to the surface of the invisible enemy to me, and then another jerk and all. It's a shame, but the fish hook straightened. The leash was 0.2 mm in all, but he survived. On the carp does not seem likely ... it was a catfish.

9. Okay ... everybody calmed down, tied the leash and set the hook powerful. And here is the first bream was not long in coming.

10. And around really beautiful! Six months ago, quit smoking and now is overjoyed! So many odors is in the nature!

11. And here is his father and his first bite bream today.

14. And I zope.

15. decides to put the old smaller hook and catch on the "sandwich". Well, I do not get enough attention from others. Hug me and sundry. still looking for the smell dip, which is now like a fish.

16. And this is the result of effort.

18. And all the boats coming and coming. Although the weather begins to deteriorate.

19. The father downhill trough vpolvody sits on the hook sabrefish.

20. And here is the rain. And as always, we raincoats forgotten at home. With us, this often happens.

21. The father decides to fish on. Recalls his childhood barefoot as they were caught in the rain ... "more heart promoknesh not," he said and fished on.

24. And all the rain does not stop. And the bite stopped. My father and I were soaked thoroughly. That's what it means to be collected in a hurry to go fishing.

25. Faster to the beach! All who collected the boat under good rain will understand us. But we were really happy that day! Though soaked to the skin. While driving home, so many stories remembered from childhood and fishing stories.

Catch for two slightly more than 9 kg. But he's not the point!

26. And most importantly ... the main communication and just try to spend time as often as possible! After his father's heart attack and heart surgery I had to rethink a lot in life.

27. Well, the house is clean and the fish was fried. As guests were invited neighbors. All good and good luck! I have everything!

PS Today, sunny weather. ))

Tags

See also

New and interesting