Opening of the winter fishing season.

Hello everyone! That winter came, still have not seen even snow, but ice on the lakes 'rose' and fishermen are beginning to open its regular season of winter fishing. So today I could not resist and went on a fishing trip on Lake Pioneer, which is very close to our city. Fishing decided to zherlitsy, since the first ice-one of the best periods when the bite predator spotted this!

Will have 14 photos and some text.

1. Early in the morning I was at the lake.

2. On the ice, while any fisherman. Well, of course, on Monday. Yes, all is not probably know that the ice on the lake. Ice thickness of about 10 cm. So safely go out on the ice.

3. Slowly set our zherlitsy. I have their 10 pieces. And more and do not need!

4. It was not long ... and now the first "step-up"! Always excited at the same time! As a child!

5. The first coil is unwound but came to a stop. Take the line in his hand and wait. No hurry.

6. Knowingly waited. Lesko went in depth, undercuts, and here it is the first pike in the winter season. Beautiful!

7. zherlitsy in the ranks. We are waiting for bites.

8. Meanwhile, the sky flying a helicopter. I like helicopters.

9. Behind him swans. It is strange that have not yet departed.

10. And here's another bite.

11. It is strange how such a small perch was able to pinpoint on a tee?

12. Bites continued all day. It is a pleasure to run triggered zherlitsy! Adrenaline hits over the edge! Especially if the hook something weighty.

13. And this is the largest to date. About 3 kg. each.

14. And here is the result of fishing. Fishing was very pleased! Total caught 13 tails. The remaining fishermen somehow almost nothing caught on zherlitsy. I do not know why.
I have everything! Went to clean fish. I think to try cutlets pike, they never did. All the best of luck!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting