Former operas sheltered at 270 refugees

Tsimlyansk Rostov region known not only for the whole of Russia, but also far beyond its borders especially for its sparkling and bream. Of these cities say "Summer winter feeding." Since the spring, tourists flock here from all over the country: an extraordinary nature, fishing and fresh air. Because many countrymen twirl at the temple, saying to Dmitry Yushkovskogo.
It's no joke - a former opera criminal investigation department has placed on his camp on eight acres near the center of the city nearly three hundred refugees, feed them, worn as a written sack, Nursing and offense does not. Someone lives here in April, and someone goes to their relatives and friends - in Mordovia, Murmansk, Krasnodar, Stavropol ...

"How much spent, I do not think and never done it»
Tsimlyansk himself is almost a four-hour drive from Rostov. We go on the road near the city of Volgodonsk nuclear power engineers. On the way we meet the nameplate of the village, "New Life". Symbolically, but for many refugees it starts almost side by side.
About his past 48-year-old retired lieutenant colonel says reluctantly. Like, I worked for 16 years the opera criminal investigation department in Irkutsk. His wife died two sons on his hands moved to her parents in Belarus, and from there to the Rostov region. I met Julia - fell in love like a boy bought a base. Living in perfect harmony - she bore him a boy and a girl Praskovya. Younger now here with Ukrainian rebyatney play. And that was not dull, Dmitry they did sandbox and toys locals brought.

- The first refugees to me warned in April - says plump man with a crew cut on her head, wearing shorts and flip-flops on her bare feet. - I did not persecute anybody. We must - live. Then they started to come to their friends and relatives. Yes, on these machines - jeeps, foreign cars! I walked over and said, 'Guys, no offense. Time is money for such machines, therefore, to remove the room, there. " Since then, only women are allowed to live with their children. And men only those who for three, or even more children. My father, who was the Great Patriotic War and knows what hunger is still not even the crumbs from the table does not throw. That's it for me indicator. Rebyatnya something to blame? They need to know from childhood kindness, affection. They should have a childhood. But violence and war - not for them!

- And that does not take? Accommodation in a room in your season of 700 rubles per person per day is ...
 - Do not the wrath of God! I have people at the camp site from winter numbers ordered. And when both are settled 270 Ukrainians called back rest and cancel the reservation. People have the same problem! And you - the money! I have myself to them, we can say, "pay extra". We help a lot, and we did not give up on that. The wife of the Internet has thrown cry, that we take care. And we are - one chicken who cereals, pasta anyone. A friend of mine, who is now working in Moscow, freezer payment and sent. But the children want and sweet, and cocoa and butter in porridge and ice cream or cheese sandwich. All this is for your buy.

- And where is the money-take?
 - Yes like where? Dreaming with Yulia repairs in the apartment to make her. And then we decided: we can not apart from someone else's misfortune to stay. We as soon as it happened, had moved here, first in a suite, and then he gave to refugees. Now the five of us (wife and three children, Dmitry - approx. Aut.) Live in my office. How much to spend, I do not think and never done it. But I will say this: should always be human relations. Although one is very difficult, of course.
The kitchen vengeance boils work
 - Dmitry, here brought fresh cucumber - the owner calls the guard. As we walked, kind visitor left.

- Look - three boxes - considering provisions host database. - A man could not for us, and bring to market and sell. Now they pomalosolim - is unknown how many more runs-all in the Ukraine. We have with the girls rolled cherry jam, pickles there any - winter is long.

It turned out that when the "Seagull" has become a holiday home for refugees cook almost all fled.

- Cook for free was only one - Olga Usoltseva - continues to Dmitry. - She comes to nine. And my day starts with three hours in the morning. - It's no joke: it is necessary to 217 people (now living as refugees based - approx. Aut.) To cook porridge, and the first breakfast we at 6.00. Then back in the shop and on the market in time.

- At lunch today, fresh salad, soup, wheat porridge and fruit compote - says assistant, stirring the contents of the pan. - To be honest, we have a golden chef. That's why I do not want to leave. And people need help, as long as they have not yet adjusted. Helping themselves are in no hurry, but that they are moving away from the shock. You just have to help them do that.

On the day for the Ukrainian visitors bought nearly 90 loaves of bread, 80 liters of boiled soup or borscht, 50 liters a second and 30 liters of gravy, but compote over a hundred liters.

- Kids love, and mums should be left to pour a bottle - shrugs cook. - Babes at us 80 and the youngest two months.

"I do not have a hundred rubles ...»
 - We're on vacation - says a refugee from Lugansk Alice, holding the hands of little sister, while mom is busy in the kitchen - helps to cover the tables and wash the dishes. - That's two years on leave were not. But now here we go to the beach to swim in many tv. Clowns come to us with their children to play, ride on ponies.

- Well, - Dmitry modest. - Do not have a hundred rubles, and a hundred friends. I want the kids to forget as soon as possible about the horror experienced. They even at night crying and screaming stopped.

- Do you think we want it? - Irina came to me, a woman of about 45. - No one wants to be a burden. There we and apartments, and the work and life - all left, all destroyed. Do you think ourselves so like it? It would be different - life would not have run away.

Many of the fate and history of the flight like one another. Perhaps there is not one person whose friends or relatives have been killed there in the Ukraine. That little ten-year Dasha. Her grandmother went to the paperwork and did not return. Now she lives here with his mother.

- And my sister was killed during the shelling - told his story of Anastasia Lugansk. - We talked to her just a few hours before her death that need to run in Russia. Here buried it, and with a daughter to you leaned.

Lyudmila Safarova live on "The Seagull" with the five-year Lisa. They are, one might say, the old-timers. Four families arrived a few months ago. At home were the eldest sons, husbands. On the phone she had just learned that their house is no more. And out of the basement exit is dangerous.

- Once arrived here, we were many retirees come - she recalls. - Who are thousands who give two. After all, we ran with a Ukrainian money and exchangers have already been closed. Babulechki bring and say, "We do not know what you need. Himself before retirement is still far, but you have the same kids. Take - do not deny. " In the early days when we were not at home, under the doors Products with notes left. Here we were greeted warmly, with kindness. On the Day of Russia went to the park with the kids. Learning that we refugees the kids free ride on the carousel. Someone said that it is now, and your day. We only!

www.kp.ru/daily/26249.5/3132278/

Tags

See also

New and interesting