Band artery

Repost prison diary of 23-year-old activist Matthew Krylov oblivshego water and the prosecutor who spent two months for it in Butyrskaya. Actually manual on how to live behind bars, where today's Russia may be one.

Preface

When lowered from the courtroom in the paddy wagon, I was drawn by the gloomiest picture. I am not prepared to prison, and one only my appearance instilled fear for the future - rings in his ears, pants almost obtyag hair to the shoulder blades. After a couple of weeks in detention facility №2, are popular - in the Butyrka, I calmed down. In prison, sit completely different people: PhDs, writers, businessmen, students of the best universities in the country. The prison - a place that exists to strict, sometimes terrible laws, but, unlike the secular, they are transparent and work. This is a great experience, because in real life you do not need to seek common ground with murderers and thieves - and they are there, of course, too much. In prison, you understand the true value of freedom. In order to survive in it, are the priority and mutual solidarity - regardless of age, creed, social status and occupation. Solidarity, which is rarely seen in the wild.

hence

Luggage temporary detention and a triple with a window, even grill it a density such that the street is not visible through it. Usually held in the detention center no more than two days, I have the same - seven. This is for the convenience of staff of the center "E" (the informal name of the center to combat extremism - approx. RS), which are also deployed on Petrovka and which broke to ride, to interrogate me, somewhere else. Twice a day, after breakfast and dinner, I pick up on the last floor, searched the room and plants screwed to the floor with chairs and tables. Two well-known opera based on the method of play of good and evil policemen. One is trying to buy me sweets and "cola", the other talks in the style of "Che ears pierced, pidaras what?", And promises to arrange the problem in the chamber. Their goal - to pull out of my confession about my involvement in the riots on Manezhke in December 2010. Typically, the opera, and do not stop beating, but I do not beat - most likely due to the public's attention to my case and the presence of a lawyer. Anyone would be public outrage, and they understand it. On Manezhke I was not, so I stand firm on his own. (Three days later, the opera, and have not received any information to lose interest in me, and I was taken to the detention center - approx. MK).

On the patio, from the gate to the entrance of the prison, a paddy wagon rides five minutes. Login - this is a huge, arched doors, they are a hundred years, no less. Behind them the hall, where I finally removed the handcuffs. At the opposite end of the hall - another door, there are heard inhuman screams and banging, as if someone beat. Cops do not pay any attention to it. I searched, give birth to a personal card and sent to the "assembly" - a room the size of a kitchen in a small "odnushke" which keep newcomers before a sort of camera, or are already sitting - before you send to the court or on a date. Here prisoners have calmed me: it turns out, screamed and beat on the door of the prisoner, who did not let a whole day with the "assembly" - to attract the attention of the guard. It is rare, but such fights can affect your destiny. It is said that recently in one of the cells dying man. Prisoners began struggling knock at the door plates and these actions have forced employees to pick up a prisoner, who has had a stroke. Guy eventually rescued. Another said that when last year at the Butyrka was a riot, the prisoners raised such a noise that could be heard in all the neighboring prison houses. Residents in fright called the police.

Every half an hour the door opened, read out the names of the three, and if you're one of those named, you remove them close closeness and lead to the older opera, where he was the first word begins to run into you. His task - to force the prisoner to sign a document on cooperation with the administration and application for acceptance to the "hozbandu." This means that the person is not sent after the verdict on stage, but remains in the jail as indentured servants. "Hozbandity" wash the floors, take out the garbage, working in the warehouse, clean snow, and carried about food. In 1600 in Butyrka - 130 such "otryadnika." Senior operas - Chechens, with a broken nose, it looks like a maniac. Not surprisingly, after the raids, harassment and threats of the "pervohodov" I sign a paper, though a month later abandon it. To remain in the unit for a decent prisoner - zapadlo.

"You Th, pidaras? - I shouted operas, looking at the earrings in my ears. - I love you right now in your camera to send and motherfuckers. " He thought that since the first time I was in prison, not yet aware that he is nowhere I can not send. As I explained to the prisoners, such actions by the administration perceived as chaos, and prisoners in response to arrange kipesh and superiors do not need it. So what's next threat will not do. To change the subject, I begin to quote the Bible and pieces of the Sermon on the Mount. Chechen cools. Then I put on the iron, set into the floor chair that looked like an electric, a man from my photographs operative unit for personal business, "rolls the fingers" and sends back to the "assembly».

From the "quarantine" (case where the prisoners held immediately prior to the distribution of the camera) I was taken along with two other inmates. Led down the hall, they stopped near one of the doors. Longitudinal opened the door for her - the crowd Dagestanis, all - bearded, in skullcaps, like the Wahhabis. I'm terrified, but the duty, thank God, do not call my name. Next Camera - entirely Tajiks. And once again it has carried - not sent to me. In my own chamber like all is quiet. Ordinary prisoners - someone playing dominoes, some chess, someone watching TV, someone is reading. The inscription on the ceiling reads: "Scary is not a sin, but after the shamelessness of sin».

Once I determined the prisoners immediately gathered around the table and began to ask - who is where, what article. Long story did not have to. The camera has a TV, and a story about how I poured prosecutor, seen almost everything, and who have not seen - read about me in the "MK", ​​which brings to the prison several times a week. Prosecutors cons do not like, so I immediately expressed "uvazhuhu».

The choice turned out to be not rich bed - free proved to be only one "shkonka" of the twelve, almost exactly at the window. The glass in the window is not only a lattice - knocked him to shout across the street from the other inmates. Therefore, the camera wildly cold. Sleep impossible to lay down jacket, jacket and two pants, and still shaking. In addition, steady light, turn it off you can not. Shower - once a week on Thursdays, if you want to wash the other days - you can boil the kettle. The camera itself is no hot water. They say get used to the whole two weeks.

All prisoners are required to undergo chest X-rays and give blood. The blood from the veins I took the doctor by the name of Bulgakov, about 45 years old. I, as usual, put down his left arm, but it was easier to take from the right. He ignored my remark that Vienna on the right hand surface, Bulgakov entered the syringe. The blood did not go, he went to pick the needle, I held the harness. A few minutes later hand started to go numb, dizzy. I was given a piece of fleece with smelling salts, I'm on time revived. In the end, came a little blood. I stood up, walked a few meters, and lost consciousness. Previous days I almost did not eat: the prison food is not designed for people with a vegan diet - probably why I'm so weak. When I opened my eyes, I stood over me paramedic. She said that now bring tsitramon. I did not understand how he could help me if I have a pressure of 90 to 50. Bulgakov agreed with me and said that instead tsitramona need to make strong coffee. I do not drink coffee. The doctor shrugged his shoulders and walked away. People on the outside are interested in how and why die in prison. Probably, it's happening. From the "drug" in prison only tsitramon and coffee. If you're lucky, you even compete pressure and temperature.

On a walk once a day output. Exercise yard - exactly the same chamber in which we sit only on the top floor and ceiling without shkonok. Instead, the ceiling - grill, a few meters above which - roof. The gap between them can be seen standing near the prison houses. Walking back and forth across the exercise yard is impossible not to think about how the people in the house across from dinner, watching movies, or kiss.

After returning from a walk, I realized what a smelly chamber sitting. After the "street" smells of tobacco (smoking and almost all day and night) and sweat seem unbearable. (Two months later, Ira, my wife met me at will, immediately noticed that I have the whole stinking anything smoked. This is the smell of prison - approx. MK).

On the "Continue" in addition to cameras have individual "boxes" 1, 5 to 1, 5 meters. With the tiny, 30 cm wide, the bench. In addition to ordinary prisoners in their close "offended", violent, sick with tuberculosis, and those judged by the dumb articles such as "rape" or "pedophilia." Until I saw three people kept separate: a man with an open form "tubika," the former cop, and the Baltic states on behalf of Janus, who is accused of indecent assault against a minor. Last differs from ordinary prisoners. It looks intelligently, as if there was in prison, does not smoke or foul language. According to him, he was living with a girl who was under 18 years of mutual love, but its ancestors who tried to ruin the joy of "young", wrote false information on which it and planted. Janus is deeply convinced that he was innocent, and consistently defended his innocence: wrote to the Supreme Court and appeal against each decision, send the complaint to the ECJ. All this he does himself, the lawyer hired more for the formalities to be able to communicate with relatives. Responses to the complaint, court orders and other documentation it keeps and carries always with a huge package. With Janus, I encountered several times in the corridor had to talk even for literature.

I do not think that if he was kept in a cell with the others, would have happened to him something terrible. Contrary to what people think about it in the wild, in prison I did not hear that someone "punished hu ... m". They say that now it is considered to lawlessness. Although in any case for such an article, like Janus, is not respected, and questions to him would be a lot.

All that is transmitted from the outside, the prisoners put in a common fund. Obshchak all camera feeds.

Giving his own - not obyazalovke, but are greedy without respect. With all the necessary obshchak stands just drove every man, toothbrush, soap, socks, underwear and so on. D. And once a week, cigarettes, tea and sugar are sent to the "boiler hut." "Boiler" distribute it among those who will, with no help or those who are going convoyed. In obshchak I do not give just nuts. Immediately inmates explained that I - vegan, meat, fish, dairy - does not eat nuts because without simply will not survive. Treated with understanding.

I usually wake up at six in the evening, wash, eat and watch the evening news on REN-TV. TV operates around the clock, no one off. The most popular are channel - "Pepper", a vulgar and flat jokes. But due to the fact that the camera has grown men, sometimes turned to see, "What? Where? When? ", Or something from the discussion Astakhov or Keasayana. In general, watch on TV right now has nothing to - a continuous flow of spam. Only in prison the first time I noticed it, because before his arrest, did not watch TV much, I simply do not have it.

In the cell I was most in touch with the "uncle" (in real life - Sergei, a former head of the district with higher BTI, and not one form). Well-read man, who's fun. He sits on the 30-th article ("Preparation for a crime and attempted crime"). He was brought into the office marked money, and a minute later with a search warrant entered. As he says, he did not even know that a woman went down to him in a bag is loot, but the court ruled that he was still going to take a bribe, and simply did not have time. Thus, according to the "uncle" was released position to the other person. In general, Article 30 of the Criminal Code in demand by investigators, especially the topics of drugs. You do not need to prove anything: any "junkies" can write in that heroin found he did not just store and would like to sell, and it is spread.

Shkonka "uncle" even me, lying on a nearby Leonid, "Uncle Leon." He looks like a typical intellectual of Soviet film: bald, glasses, homely shirt, shoes with round toes. Sitting too, for a bribe. The amount - 5000 rubles, but for this he faces three to five years. Master the game of chess and dominoes. In the wild, two children, my peers, and his wife. Another adult inmate Mikhailovich, a former employee of the Russian Railways, and now the Rostov businessman. Article 159-I, "fraud", 4 years, waiting for a decision and the appeal stage. Once I taught at the institute. The only one in the chamber, except for me, who read Limonov. With adults, we discuss all the events of this winter, which began after the election. The rest up to the lantern, though, along with "Uncle" We have taught the entire camera view news summary only "REN-TV". (His most popular channel here, as I said, - "Pepper" cons love vulgar and flat jokes.)

The remaining eight inmates - my age or a little older, but up to thirty. Four guys sitting at cannabis, amphetamine and heroin. Two - for fraud, one of the alleged amount of damage - 30,000 rubles, the second - by millions. Another man, teddy bear, sitting behind that for the second time stabbed his sister. My sister had no claim and requested the court not to close the Bear, but the judge did not listen, and gave him a 1, 5 years. Last neighbor, Jack of Kabardino-Balkaria, opened the apartment and stole 400 rubles.

The only one who keeps aloof - Lech cheater. 32 years old, but looks like a teenager, full of pimples. He was part of a criminal group that nai ... .la banks. Lech was the last in a chain - shot from ATM cash. This took him and began to compress, and he could not stand - testified at the two accomplices. For this opera even promised to throw any part of life, but this layout - an opera for a period can not affect. Anyway, thanks to the testimony of Lehi two ringleaders were sentenced to life imprisonment. After this, the tin: remaining in the wild bandits started to remove potential witnesses, in which Alex, too, something rattled and theoretically could deliver the entire chain group. A woman who was "his own man" in one of the bank shot on the playground. Hacker, a young guy, their throats cut in their own entrance. According to the concepts of Lesch - snitch, but because the camera to ignore. Eat after all, touch things and common funds it is forbidden. All day lying under a blanket. For two weeks to wash only once. According to the laws of prison convicts generally we had to kick him out of the chamber. Rather, make sure that he demanded the administration to transfer him to another. But opera was asked to leave at Lech, to hide from the violence. In another cell he could just kill.

The cons are very skilful people. There is nothing to cut the bread, sausage, bacon or vegetables? A piece of sharpened spoon on a concrete camera angle. Need a needle to sew a shirt or sweats? You take a piece of copper wire (can be disassembled electrician), to sharpen one end, the other Ivy and make holes with screws. Threads can get, dismissing the edge of the sheets or pillowcases. And if you wanted to, say, fish cakes, and here you can pomudrit. Disassemble the kettle and gently remove the spiral and put it in a pre-slotted groove in the floor. Instead, you put on top of aluminum pans shlemku. And do burgers can be made from boiled herring, which they bring to dinner, mix it with bread crumbs. The antenna can make the foil candy, kettle - two razors. And what were doing rosary of ordinary ballpoint pens or dominoes! On one of them I shall not leave.

About eight in the evening the neighbors knocking on the battery, and then the prisoners shout and begin to establish "the way" - so intricate network of ropes, on which from cell to cell, across the street, the prisoners all the necessary changes. If you have a headache and need something of the drugs ran out cigarettes, tea, sugar, or no warm clothes, then you can write a "search" on the case. Thus, in almost every cell of our body, I had friends. Ruslan, who sits ten cameras on me and suffering from tuberculosis, you can always ask for pain medication, which his doctors supply. We will send the camera in its cigarettes. Misha "Sevastopol" - a gangster, on which hangs a few murders - on the contrary, you can get smokes, if it ends with us. He also wrote in "Malyava": "Brothers, pounding something sweet tea, without compromising yourself and your hut."

P.S.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting