15 stars, to give shelter to homeless animals and care

Donation Environment celebrities will be surprised. And yet there are things that really touched, because they are not done for the sake of strengthening the position of the press, not for the sake of others or approving nod.

< Website has decided to tell about the famous people who help those who of himself, unfortunately, can not take care of. Thanks to them, homeless animals acquire a loving home, comfortable and cared for at home, in which they need so much.

Jennifer EnistonFoto published Jennifer Aniston (@jenniferjaniston)

October 20, 2012 at 3:06 PDT

In 2006, Jennifer sheltered shepherd who named Dolly. Later, after the death of her first dog Norman in 2011, she took care of a female pit bull that she and fiance named Sofia. "We stayed at the shelter for about 3 hours, and I almost came out with three puppies. Choose it was very hard, I cried, "- told Jennifer, an actress with a big heart and great love for dogs

Ryan ReynoldsFoto published Ryan Reynolds (@ryanreynoldsnet)

. February 21, 2015 at 2:07 PST

While Ryan was looking for a dog for his friend, he saw a homeless retriever on the street and told him, "Hey, it's time to get out of here." The dog jumped up, went to actor followed and sat in the car. Since then, they are best friends.

Zoe DeshanelFoto published Zooey Deschanel (@zooeydeschanel)

February 14, 2014 at 10:41 PST

Zoe fell in love with a dog in a shelter, and when she learned that she has a sister, do not hesitate took both.

LazarevFoto published Sergey Sergey Lazarev (@lazarevsergey)

May 12, 2016 at 2:18 PDT

The singer supported the project "I am home" and took shelter from the charming mongrel, which he named Daisy. Sergey soul in it worships and very bored when he has to go to other cities.

Ian SomerholderFoto published iansomerhalder (@iansomerhalder)

August 9, 2015 at 11:47 PDT

The actor is very active stance: he created his foundation to help homeless animals, are constantly involved in various actions and helps attach the furry and feathered. Near the Yen and his wife a few pets, mostly cats.

Danny TrehoFoto published Danny Trejo (@officialdannytrejo)

April 11, 2016 at 11:01 PDT

Maybe it's hard to believe, but the brutal actor has 5 dogs adopted from shelters.

Jesse AyzenbergFoto published Jesse Eisenberg (@ jesse.adam.eisenberg)

January 23, 2016 at 8:37 PST

The actor not only sheltered the cat, but the social and recorded video, which encourages to take cats from shelters. For example, this.

Orlando BlumFoto published orlando? (@orlando_bloom_fanpage_)

May 25, 2016 at 10:17 PDT

During the filming of the movie "Kingdom of Heaven" in Morocco, he sheltered the dog and gave him the name of Sa'di (SIdi), which means "Lord." "In the hands of an old man in the market I noticed a tiny black puppy. After two weeks in the same place again I saw this puppy: he sat in a dirty cardboard box. I realized that the dog must be saved "-., Shared the actor

Joseph NyugardenFoto published Josef Newgarden (@josefnewgarden)

October 29, 2015 at 7:31 PDT

So the American rider describes the meeting with his cat in a shelter: "When I saw Simba, I immediately felt a connection and realized at once that it is a friend for life»

Charlize TeronFoto published Charlize Theron. (@misstheron)

May 9, 2016 at 8:50 PDT

Charlize is very active in the field of animal protection. She took care of four dogs already, and it seems that is not going to stop.

MobiFoto published moby XⓋX (@moby)

March 27, 2016 at 2:07 PDT

"I love animals, I am ready to do everything in my power to make their lives better," - said the musician, the defender of animal rights and a host of cute dog from a shelter

Lisa EdelshteynFoto. published Lisa Edelstein (@lisaedelstein)

April 25, 2016 at 9:18 PDT

The star of "House MD" series actively supports various foundations and organizations that help animals. She herself took care of the charming dog Shazam.

Jake DzhillenholFoto published Jake Gyllenhaal (@jakegyllenhaaldaily)

August 2nd, 2015 at 6:54 PDT

Shelters and two dogs named them in honor of the heroes of the writer Harper Lee. In one of his interviews, Jake told me that for a long time and did not think of in order to have a pet and then just realized that he wanted a dog.

Tom HardiFoto published Tom Hardy (@ itsstomhardy)

March 7, 2015 at 10:17 PST

One of the teachers Tom recalled, "I remember when he came to school with Max and leash in one hand and a bottle of Coke in the other." The actor was very close with your pet. After losing the pet and best friend Tom Hardy sheltered a stray dog ​​during filming

Hilary SuonkFoto published Hilary Swank (@hilaryswank) film "Lawless».

February 6, 2016 at 8:24 PST

Hilary often traveling with their furry friends, loves and their pets, and actively encourages anyone who thinks about the pet, take it out of the shelter.

Photos on the preview: bauergriffinonline.com/East News

via www.bauergriffin.com/scripts/SecureDAM/SecureDAM.cgi?ct=1464773035&login=1&start=

Tags

See also

New and interesting