Emma Watson has become a graduate in English Literature

Hermione from the cult saga of wizard Harry Potter has grown in the truest sense of the word. Families Watson May 25 will be a significant day, because now young Emma is not only a great actress, but also a graduate of Brown University.

Today, Emma Watson received a bachelor's degree in English literature. At this solemn moment it was in 2000 among the same lucky today received its long-awaited diplomas.

24-year-old actress was admitted to Brown University back in 2009, and that same year she was named the highest paid actress of the decade according to the Guinness Book of Records.

According to Watson, she was very worried about how her classmates perceive.

"I remember the first day I entered the university dining room, where I was greeted by absolute silence. Then everyone turned to look at me. And then I said to myself that I can handle it. Take a deep breath and plucked up courage. »

Despite its popularity, Watson managed to keep pretty quiet student life.

"Living on campus, no one has ever asked me for an autograph. Once I threw a noisy party, which was attended by about 100 students, and none of them even posted a photo to Facebook »- actress told US Weekly edition last year.

Intense shooting schedule extended the learning process for the whole year. For a time she even had time to study at Oxford.

Tags

See also

New and interesting