Happy birthday, Hermione!

Today, Emma Watson, is celebrating its 24 birthday

Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson was born in Paris on April 15, 1990. The first five years of her life she spent in France (her mother - French). Parents actress - lawyers Jacqueline and Chris - soon divorced and Emma's younger brother Alex stayed with his mother.

Before getting the role of Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" Emma had no professional acting experience, but it took an active part in school productions: on account of its role of wicked witch Morgan in "King Arthur: years of youth» («Arthur: The Young Years» ) Swallows in the play "The Swallow and the Prince» («The Swallow and The Prince»), «angry cook" in "Alice in Wonderland", as well as one of the main roles in the story of Oscar Wilde's "The Happy Prince».
In seven years, Watson won a school competition readers of poetry named Daisy Pratt. Undoubtedly, all of its services could not go unnoticed, and when at Oxford Elementary School come for casting agent for the "Harry Potter" - the teacher Emma chose her and several other children to send them to the audition.

First Emma treated this seriously, she was pleased that she had not taken off in the first round, and she had no illusions: "It seems that a total of more than five plays. My dad told me, "You know, you should be aware that there are thousands of girls" - I said something like "OK, I will keep in mind." For me it was like a fun adventure - I was not trying to desperately seek the role, but rather, was fascinated by the process. " However, the more auditions were over, it became more serious attitude Emma - in the end, she went around the thousands of other girls, many of whom, incidentally, was already behind professional acting experience - for the most Watson is a complete surprise.

"I immediately phoned her best friend - as soon as they told me about it. "So what, you got the role ??" - "Yes !!" She cried for about five minutes from the excitement - I just do not burst ear - I think she was excited even more than I do ... It was like this: I was brought in the studio, seated next to Rupert [Green] and said, "You got the part." For five minutes I just stood there, completely indifferent to everything going on - up until I do not come, "Damn, this is not a dream ??? Somebody pinch me! "».

According to Emma, ​​her fame has not changed: most of all she loves to spend time with my friends, go shopping (and then to parade in luxurious outfits to some premiere), singing and dancing. Unlike her character, Emma school attracted little academic disciplines - she is more passionate about the sport: especially hockey, in which she plays a young age. Also it interesting rounders and tennis. And Emma crazy about Brad Pitt. Idol among actresses for her is Julia Roberts.

The young star - the undisputed leader. She loves to talk to the press, and journalists lead overjoyed her directly but sarcastic remarks - especially concerning its heroine:
"The terrible mummy's daughter! She's just obsessed with school - is a kind of addiction. I think all her charisma that she's always putting on airs - it's her, "Well, I was right - you are wrong" - I love it so. I think in the end, it remains alone ... Ron and Harry - she always gave them kicks! »

"Hermione constantly uses all these big words-patter ... Half the time I do not know what it was she, I ask, says!»
"On that day, when we were shooting the scene with the troll, I think I swallowed a 50% dust and 50% of the food - with the same success I could join the army!»
Does that sound like Emma to Hermione? "Uh ... I hope I did better with a sense of style!" - Says the actress.
Emma decisive, confident and charming, but it is not planning ahead about what will happen when the project is "Harry Potter" is over: now it takes almost all of her time - shooting lasted for 11 months a year. Naturally, for this reason, Watson has not yet tried herself in other roles, but one thing she knows for sure: "I do not want to" Harry Potter "was my last film».

Interesting facts about the actress:
 - Especially for the filming of "Harry Potter" Emma dyed her hair a darker color than its natural (brown).
 - His full name it is bound grandmother (named after the father's mother).
 - On the set I was nicknamed "Watson - one take", as usually does the scene in one take.
 - Favorite Books of the "GP" - "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban».
 - Favorite replica of Hermione: "I'm going to go to sleep ... until we have killed - or worse - not expelled!»

--img9--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting