Modest Beauty on viticulturists

Added me today husbandman. Usually I'm in that region is not the rider and not a walker unnecessarily, but here I had to. And now I go to court I Uzhviy Natalia, 10, and there is such a joy:

And yet, that is typical - there were no signs of such positive. Tracks are divided three sheets, visible in the background in a totally indecent sports ground state, and here right oasis. I stopped to photograph the view yes, and here the author of this alpine slide came up:

His name is Vladimir Leonidovich Weser and he lives in front of the entrance of this small masterpiece. Talked a little bit. Asked - whether he is engaged in a guided beauty or with mates. Waved his hand - what there mates. "It would help pay for the water though, and watering on the counter, with flowers and self manage. Accustomed himself all ยป

And do not feel like very much clever, but it really is - start with yourself, make your beauty amidst the devastation - and it's already done. You should have seen how he was greeted tenants, neighbors! I do not remember this many have not seen.
Thank you, Uncle Vova (very much he hesitated over the full treatment). As is customary to say - you made my day

Tags

See also

New and interesting