Why the "hits" Vitali Klitschko afraid Sergei Perchak?

I was today in the afternoon on the husbandman. In the yard of the house on the street №10 Natalia Uzhviy struck me incomprehensible at first glance, the picture. Pair of staff representatives Vitali Klitschko tore a sheet of A4 bulletin board. They walked tall elderly man asked why they do it, and then wanted to photograph young people. They refused, but gave the badge to photograph one of them. And they went further. By the way, putting up posters with their candidate.
An elderly man, who turned the cooperative chairman Vitaly, initiated me into the essence of what is happening. It turned out that the guys in scarlet outfit block Vitali Klitschko tore an ad for a meeting with the candidate Sergei Vasilievich Perchak.
Naturally, I immediately had several logical question:
1. Why is the party that positions itself as working in the legal field, resorting to such melkohuliganskim shares in the fight for a place under the sun? Really afraid of?
2. Should I believe the leader of the party and his statements, even if at this level his men stealthily operate like.
3. Naturally, the rhetorical question "for that fight»?
4. But who is, in the end, this Sergey Perchak, against which fully rated games do not scruple to hit below the belt?
And again, the chairman of the cooperative podsobil me with information. About two weeks in the yard (and in it, as it turned out, there were three co-op), a series of events - imported sand and a few cars land, installed a swing at one of the playgrounds, planted shrubs and the like. All this was done with the flow and with the participation of residents, sodeystviti Perchak Sergey and his team. Of course, the elections on the nose, everyone understands, but the man does a good deed. What and who are afraid to get in the way? It seems there is no special reason. At block Klitschko, it seems to me, maybe more resources will be.
I became curious - so the question then? Okay, I think, to a meeting - just a little bit. Wait.
Waited and listened. And you know - did not regret the time spent. And, it seems, knew what opponents fear Sergei. It is what our politicians until rare. Before that I met such a combination, perhaps, only Lesia Orobets.
Um, charm, professionalism, ability to communicate with large groups of people are very contrasting. And you know, despite the total lack of confidence in politicians of our nation, he called the confidence of the people. That, I think, was due to his understanding of their problems and the real way to solve them. And it's worth it.

Anatoly Golubovskiy

Tags

See also

New and interesting