Patience is no longer

All the good days.

I read a post about Moto ...
Long thought, tugging his right eye, and decided to write a post.

Few words and 13 photos.

So the background:

I am 27 years old. There is a lovely woman and daughter . The process of falling asleep in girls - is a touching, touching only in the movies. In the real world - it is 20 minutes to an hour tales (only books, or head) lying in a cot (185 me and my back every time telling me that I jerk) and gently stroking the legs or back, that would be the princess fell asleep. So. Princess asleep - what's on the clock? Yeah. 21:30 - 22:15. Well, thank God. I go to the kitchen to his beloved "popyu tea after a shower." Just what that something dushnova in-room must open framogu (this sort of thing in the window that leaves a crack in it). In brief idyll.

Action:

22:10 Docha asleep. Just out of the shower. Tea with Butera ready. Open 14 tabs Yap for further joint reading. Launch hands curls favorite, I start kissing her hungrily nibbling slightly. Everything boils and boils. BUT ... on Vernadsky Prospekt begin sweeping huge elephants that blow with all the dope in the pipe of Jericho! At least I thought so ... But, looking out the window I saw a biker. Docha wakes up and everything breaks off ... And believe me, no double-glazed windows do not help ...

What would become a criminal think like a criminal

=== I'm a biker. I cool the ILO, leather jackets and shlemak. It is necessary to put a huge pipe flute in or out of the current Glushak. Why do I need it? Like what? What would all heard and seen what I'm cool! What is my bike! And that would have given me. ===

But the problem is not only in these idiots who got out from under the snow, in order to update the statistics of road deaths (God forbid to whom), there are other characters. (photo 9-11) These winners all through life. Put the jar in a bucket, black eyes, and Ai on the ne to ne ... Or sound to double clutch vrikse? ... But why the girl dog, I have to listen to all the sounds in excess of allowable values ​​in decibels? Because they consider themselves better than others.

Think about it, no, just think about it. They consider themselves better than others, simply because a temporary detention of their brain is illegal remade vehicle increased danger ...

Lord, how can I show off your fed up ...
Lord, well, do you want adrenaline - go paintball, strike, ball and play hard. Ride along the promenade on the rollers with the beloved.
Why are your whim have to suffer the rest?

Below a selection of ph. the first 9 ph - is the most prominent member favorite photos reasons restless sleep of my daughter, who were going to 04/19/2014. 9-11 this image are taken randomly.

PS normal biker:
* comply with the speed limit in populated puntkah
* fully takes place on the lane
... I have seen these in Moscow, only 3 pieces for your entire driving experience (9 years)

Conclusion:
Almost all bikers - freaking selfish.

The desire to clean and with all my heart!
Give ALL bikers god of health, happiness, prosperity and litter in the nearest future at least 3-4 in the head !!!

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6

Photo 7

Photo 8

Photo 9

Photo 10

Photo 11

Photo 12

Photo 13