15 shock Woman

Method №1
For a long time to achieve a close relationship, and at the last moment, when it has already agreed to smile, peck her on the cheek, get up and leave.

Method number 2
Theater. On arrival in theater / concert immediately flopped into a chair and quietly fall asleep. The process allows you to publish occasionally smacking sounds hushed and worried sigh, and no more than two times strongly nap. Toward the end, you can wake up screaming, frantically look around and ask where you are.

Method number 3
Invite her to a romantic dinner at home. Make everything on the highest level (candles, music, compliments, bath). And when it comes to dealing bed gently kiss nose, goodnight and turned away and lay down to sleep!

Method number 4
At the party, where she knows no one, instigate know girls that they were hung up when greeting your neck with the words: "Well, dear, you will do me this good sex?". And you tell them: "Honey, I'm busy today - let's call each other tomorrow»!

Method number 5
You are going to a cultural evening: go to the theater or a concert. Before leaving the house, as it were mentally casting a glance the situation ("Nothing is forgotten? Money, glasses, keys, watches, tickets ..."), you asked her: "Have you taken birth control pills?". "What ?!" - "No, just, you never know, in many ways it happens ...»

Method number 6
Invited her to take a romantic bath. Pre zagotovte better with foam. Only cold, better - very icy. Romantically favorite Undress, take her in his arms, take to the bathroom and gently lower into the water.

Method number 7
Imagine: She calls you and says that her parents pull up to the cottage, apartment is free, and she is waiting for you impatiently. You say that you are going immediately. Coming. She opens the door, and you are not alone, but with another, "Behold, he also wants to ...»

Method number 8
At the beginning of the first sexual intercourse with a new girlfriend for a second pause and cheerfully say, "Welcome to the authorities, son!»

Method number 9
During Kleve sex: suddenly told her that it was on this bed your dead (great) grandmother.

Method number 10
Call her on the phone, chatting about anything. It is, of course, thinks it will ask for a visit. And you, ahead of her, suddenly declare something like this: "I'm sorry, you probably want me to come to you today. But today I can not: we are friends go to listen to the tape ».

Method number 11
After a nice evening and stormy night, draw his sleeping girlfriend in the abdomen something like the die - "Checked! Insects do not have. »

Method number 12
When she starts talking some garbage, he tells her: "If you have nothing to occupy your mouth is better to make me a blowjob.»

Method number 13
On the street, passing by the large crowds, turning to the girl and said loudly, "What ?! 50 bucks an hour ?! Yes, you're 20 - a wonderful price !!!! ". Ringing fallen jaws of passers-by and deep shock girls guaranteed.

Method number 14
After the first night of love to say to her: "It was divine, but it happens and better ...».

Method number 15
The restaurant nazakazyvat food, drink an amount which is exactly the girl with him there. Easy to eat, and to apologize to absent himself in the men's room. Hiding from the eyes of the girl, and called the waiter to pay and ask to participate in the raffle. Give it harvested a note to hand over the girl after 15 minutes. Himself hide next to the kitchen. And then enjoy the show. After 15 minutes, she would have not herself. To her suit and give the waiter a note that says "I'm sorry, I do not think that we are approaching each other", and together with a note - by a round sum. Dumb. Then come up and, as if nothing had happened, to sit down and continue to eat up, chatting casually. The girl has a light coma. Then resorted waiter apologizes, says that the mixed tables and takes note and invoice. And we look at her blankly and wonder whether all that is in order.

Tags

See also

New and interesting