Informal interviews Poppy Cara Delevingne for Harper's Bazaar: talk about fashion and upcoming wedding

The first weekend of Coachella 2014 party is over. In the rays of the Californian sun celebrities enjoy carefree communication and easy to give out the secrets to journalists. It-girl, a slender blonde and newly made bride Cara Delevingne Poppy is one of those who fell on a sharp pencil.

Her answers, and attracted my attention.

Poppy Cara Delevingne at the party Superdry, Coachella 2014

How would you describe your style in a few words?

I think three would be sufficient: eclectic, spontaneous and a little crazy.

Do you have a style icon?

Without doubt the proportion say that it has been, is and will be unsurpassed Catherine Deneuve.

What I fell choices to upgrade the spring wardrobe?

I've looked after myself for a light coat of the noble beige shade. You know, the summer evenings are so cool.

What is your favorite product from the collection of Superdry?

Oh, I just love my short leather jacket with fringe. She looks like a rock 'n' roll. I think I can not part with it for a minute.

Poppy Cara Delevingne

Why did you decide to join it with Superdry in this weekend?

I have many years is a fan of the British brand. This is my only right choice for the parties at the festival. It seems that we have found each other, and our cooperation was so natural.

Poppy Cara Delevingne jacket Superdry

Do you have a secret identity?

I always follow the same principle - less is better than more. And should not wear clothes that make you happy.

If you had the opportunity to wear only one brand throughout life, which would you have preferred?

I would not have parted with clothes from Karl Lagerfeld.

What is your strongest memory from childhood fashionable?

You know, my grandmother was very stylish woman. She has always been a classic fragrance from Chanel loved iconic quilted handbag on a chain, which we know as Chanel flap. I think that's when I really fell in love with fashion.

What would you never wore?

Perhaps the dress on the smell. And another strange Turkish-style trousers. With my height this style would look out of place.

Soon your wedding will take place, as you prepare for this event?

To begin with, I started to do more themselves, or rather his body. I begin with three workouts a week, and now has moved to the daily. One day I told my coach that I want the wedding to look like Gisele Bundchen, but the ideal is still far from me (laughs). The next item was the fun bachelorette party.

Poppy Cara Delevingne with sister Cara Cara Delevingne and girlfriend Sienna Miller

Where will the ceremony take place?

Venue London, the sunset and then we three-day party for all our friends on a hot spa.

Poppy and Cara Delevingne her fiancé James Cook

A few words about your dress ...

Oh, it's personal order, and I was involved in the development of the sketch.

What's your image of the bride: romantic, classical or bohemian?

I always wanted to be sexy bride, and now I think it has become rather romantic. I'll be in a very chaste way, dress completely closed and it's amazing. Cardinal mini I changed to the correct length. I'm sure it will be very nice.

Tags

See also

New and interesting