Hong Kong Film Awards 2014: Who what?

Offers little to distract from the Hollywood show business and to look to the East, namely the red carpet awards ceremony Hong Kong Film Awards 2014. We all know that Asian women are very different from their European and American counterparts on external parameters, but with regard to the preferences of fashion - barely. Oriental beauty crazy creations of world famous designers from Italy, France and Lebanon, and with due grace and charm are able to present their work on the red carpet.

33th in a row ceremony of Hong Kong Film Awards has gathered in its red carpet the most beautiful representatives of Asian cinema, each of which demonstrated the public in their own spectacular and beautiful evening dress. Miriam Yeung, for example, chose to exit from the collection of Vionnet dress with an unusual design of the bodice and a nice mix of pastel shades. In order toilet looked solemn and smart actress has added his diamond necklace in the shape of a snake from Bulgari.

Sammy Chen came to the red carpet in a sexy dress Roberto Cavalli, the main decoration of which was the golden serpent on the chains adorning delicate back our heroine. Spectacular and even somewhat aggressive outfit, short asymmetrical haircut and piercing eyes - and in front of us, "the girl with the dragon tattoo" in the Chinese version.

Evening dresses with prints always make me delight - and this outfit is no exception. Large floral print depicting rosebuds in precious shades of mauve and smoky pink, obviously attracted the audience's attention to the dress Escada and its owner Wei Tang.

Zhang Ziyi, one of the most well-known Chinese actresses in the world, chose ceremony couture dress from your favorite design house Armani. Actress was an ensemble consisting of embroidered in the manner of fish scales shiny jacket and skirt to the floor unusual shade of blue. I really like the combination of colors in this dress and glamorous shimmer, but personally I see this image on someone more mature - Zhang a total of 35, and it looks even younger.

Justify their unusual name, as if an angel came out on the red carpet Hong Kong Film Awards Andzhelabeybi. At the young actress was magnificent evening dress delicate peach shade from the latest collection Zuhair Murad Couture, decorated with rich hand-decorated in the best traditions of the Lebanese designer's creations. It is a pity that not Andzhelabeybi complemented her outfit elegant golden belt in the form of leaves - he would be an ideal replacement for big ring in the shape of a flower on her hand.

Model and actress Du Juan arrived at the ceremony in the original creation of the fashion house Prada. Despite the fact that initially caused the outfit I have mixed feelings, I managed to "rasprobovat" him and appreciate the unusual combination that make up each other, seemingly mismatched top and bottom. Studded with pale pink sparkling crystal bodice and full skirt in shades of burgundy and black embodies the image of the original combination, and maroon lipstick balances the whole way. The only disadvantage of this attire, which we often see on the red carpet - a wrinkled skirt, which slightly spoils the overall impression, God damn it.

Kelly Chen has opted for the black silk dress Emilio Pucci with a spectacular golden decor and unusual design cut on the chest and back. I really like how Kelly beat their way - a minimum of accessories and jewelry, her hair pulled back in order to give viewers the opportunity to see as much as possible outfit.

Another very striking outfit introduced on the red carpet Isabella Leung. I love the dress (intricate embroidery and prints Valentino captivated me even when I first saw this fresh spring collection), but a few centimeters to the length of would not hurt - to achieve an unattainable ideal.

The award for the most original costume I without hesitation give Denise Ho and her intricate dress Givenchy. Weave fabrics, draperies, cutouts, leather belts - all this was a place in an unusual design along the French fashion house. How good and justified this choice dresses, let everyone decide for myself, I believe that this is the case when the risk is, alas, has not justified itself.

Carina Lau once again opted for the red carpet creation of your favorite fashion house Ralph & Russo. I really like the way this ensemble muted lavender shade looks on the catwalk, but in reality I am not a big fan of lace leggings transparent 48-year-old woman. Plus shiny platform shoes cheapen couture outfit.

Thai actress and model Nong Poy, which, by the way, up to 17 years were a man, entered the red carpet is not what Aby and in the same dress Ralph Lauren, which was on the "Golden Globe" Lupita Nyong'o. The dress is gorgeous, but if you choose, I voted for Lupita - she put on its first and wore it better. But Nong gets the award for the best transsexual transformation - would never have thought that a former man.

​​

Actress Cherry Ngan chose ceremony dress with bright dramatic prints from the collection of Alice + Olivia, which was established with the participation of muralista and street artist David Choe. I like this outfit - a combination of classic and non-standard ball silhouette for an evening of fashion ornament outfit turns into wearable art object. From unusual clutch in the form of a silver rustling package (the cost of which, incidentally, makes more than 60 000) could be abandoned, but this outfit does not spoil.

Tags

See also

New and interesting