What more suitable chainsaw "friendship"?

This article certainly does not on site, and there is nothing to do with the models, but I hope you enjoy my use of this wonderful, simple engine :)

Will 13 photos and some text. Source

2 photos. It all started this summer when my good friend the mechanic gave the old, no longer desired his chainsaw "friendship" that I realized something about it. My first thought was that something radio-controlled, large, huge wheels, type Baji. But it soon appeared in my mind is a little different idea, something like a moped or scooter ... Without thinking I took the angle irons, old frame of a bicycle, grinders and welding! Basis at first was something like a scooter, that is just two parallel brackets, wheel between them and the entire "front" of the bike. This structure is fastened to the engine. It's simple and primitive:

3 photos. The main task was to transfer! The engine is not the strongest, and not just on the top pulled all this construction

4 photos. Therefore, we did the following: Reduce the drive pinion and thereby do more gear

5 photo. Now he just went! Joy was a lot, but not for long. Once I set up correctly carburetor, and everything was repeated, the engine stalls when trying to go. I was disappointed, but it was impossible to do nothing, so we decided to radically change everything.
It was redone a lot of things! The most important thing is the gear: now I have put 4 gears, very difficult, however, the design, the chain had to somehow pull, but that we also decided with the help of the adjustment screws. More engine had to be moved forward as motorcycles and mopeds, plus changed the frame, a more comfortable seating position. Just stepped in front. View became better, I personally liked him madly.

6 photos.

7 photos. That's how it was in almost perfect condition, but the appearance of the entire ... some rusty, dirty ... not! Upon arrival in the city, and there I took a toy and this village, I wanted to paint it and bring marafet.

8 photos. The engine was removed

9 photos. The frame has been sanded and painted. Color chose purple, but a little mistake, I take even darker. By the way recently appeared fenders and trunk were too polished and mounted on the new bolts

10 photos.

11 photos. Engine, tank, gear were painted black, that would not be so much was evident gasoline and oil dirt.

12 photos. After that, all carefully assembled, connected the fuel supply system, tried to run, set up the carburetor and ... Well, whatever it was already final. Moped was ready to travel!

13 photos. At this until that's all. In conclusion I would say that he survived the winter well, and now the other day I opened the season) All good and friendship :)

EVERYTHING.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting