Quotes of famous men

Today, February 23 and I, as it should, I congratulate all the men with the advent of this wonderful day - the Day of Defender of the Fatherland! This holiday is really significant in Russia and the CIS, and he said, you know, since 1922. Originally, this holiday was only for men, serve and defend their country, but later on February 23 was a "day of all men", which were not served. Now it does not matter, because every normal man is a potential defender of the Fatherland. Like it or not, and the site VEV celebrity, so I, as a person who loves clever ideas smart people decided to dedicate a post the most interesting statements of famous men. And those who are still with us and those who have not. Try to filter out all the trite quotes, I spread the most worthy of thought. I hope not in vain.

"You're getting on the corner of a busy street and it appears that you are not here. Or rather, you do not have at all. Pedestrians walk, honking cars, the doors open stores are replaced by the passengers at the bus stop. That is, in principle, the world continues to live without you. Understand it hurts. But it is important ... "- Sergei Bodrov (junior)

"If you love something - let. If it is yours - it will come back. »
"I love you not because of who you are, but for who I am when I'm with you." - Gabriel Garcia Marquez

"If I have something and move forward, it is only my weakness, which I hate and turn into my strength.»
"You are not lost as long as you do not give up!" - Michael Jordan

"It is easy to fool the eye, but it's hard to fool the heart." - Al Pacino

"To be beautiful, woman enough to have a black sweater, black skirt and walk arm in arm with the man she loves." - Yves Saint Laurent

"Between men and women, all the time there is tension. I feel it. A woman walks down the street, and I'm going back, and suddenly there is this tension. I just walk down the street, we were just on the way. And she thinks I'm a rapist. And now I feel guilty, even though I'm a damn poor did not. "- Quentin Tarantino

"What a great happiness to love and be loved.»
"Even sick nice when you know that there are people who are waiting for your recovery as a holiday." - Anton Chekhov

"Women are much stronger than men. When a woman says "enough is enough", which means "enough is enough". Man will always lie at her feet in the hope of return. I was lying. And somehow happy. "- Mickey Rourke

"When you were born the world was smiling, and you cry, because living a life so that you are dying smiled, cried and the world." - 2Ras

"Even if you have to go through hell - go without hesitation." - Albert Einstein

"I believe that a woman should carry the love and goodness ... Now women need to focus primarily assisted them, made expensive gifts, etc. In my opinion, the woman herself has to give love and be an example of how her husband and their children. "- Fedor

"You can not bring back the past. But you certainly can not repeat it. »
"Life is short, even if live to ninety. Live to the fullest - that's how I feel. Appreciate every moment, every hour, every day, because they do not blink of an eye, all over. I am absolutely sure that for most people their death comes as a surprise. "- Bruce Willis

"I really appreciate in people sense of humor, because often it is our only weapon against all the nasty things and injustices of life." - Pierre Richard

"If you turn away, then love is not enough." - Vladimir Vysotsky

"Live so that friends got bored when you die." - Gaius Julius Caesar

"My philosophy of life is simple: I need someone to love, something to wait and do something." - Elvis Presley

"The only person with whom you have to compare ourselves, is that you in the past. And the only person better you should be, this is who you are now. "- Sigmund Freud

"Now that we have learned to fly the air like birds, swim under water like fish, we lack one thing - to learn to live on earth as human beings." - George Bernard Shaw

"A best friend is someone with whom you can sit on the porch, without a word, and then walk away with the feeling that it was the best conversation that ever had in your life.»
"I would like to see next to me was the man in whose presence my heart beat would be evenly and uniformly, the man next to whom I would be calm, because I was not afraid to be the next day to lose him. And the time would have flowed more slowly, and we could just keep quiet, knowing that to talk with us there is still a whole life. »
"Only one thing makes a dream impossible - it is the fear of failure." - Paulo Coelho

"Never say," I do not care. " Do not seek to advertise their indifference. This is not an indication of your independence. Indifference - a paralysis of the soul. What do you feel when you say "I do not care?" It becomes empty and cold inside. You ёzhites and protest. Most often, to myself ... After the other party ... "anyway" ... In total some two words, but as they penetrate deep into the soul, dig into a pain in the heart and left to rot, sometimes reminding me of themselves. Man can not live without certainty, that he needed someone that loves him. He languishes, experiences, withdraws into himself, dies. The worst crime that we can make with respect to the people - this is not to hate them, and treat them with indifference; This - the essence of inhumanity. Please, never say "I do not care" ... "- Ivan Ohlobystin

"A beautiful woman like eyes, and a good heart; One is a beautiful thing, and other treasures. "- Napoleon Bonaparte

"If you can imagine it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

"In fact, anyone hurt you. You just have to find someone who is your suffering. »
"You can not be her first, not the last, and not the only one. She loved before you fall in love again. But if she loves you now, what else is wrong? It's not perfect, but because you are too, and both of you will never be perfect together. But if it makes you laugh, the more so think twice if it gives you the opportunity to be the person to make mistakes, to hold on to her and give her everything that you can. She can not be thinking of you every second of the day, but it can give you a part of yourself, because she knows - you could break her heart. So it is not an early hour, do not change it, do not analyze and do not expect from her the fact that above its capacity. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she angers you, and miss her when she was not around. "- Bob Marley

"Be honest with yourself and with people always do everything on time. Never give up, go to your goals, even if all the bad. In this life, all really, you only need to do. »
"The more I talk to people, the more I am convinced that in general they have one goal - to become the richest dead in the cemetery." - Steve Jobs

"Death is worth living. And love is worth waiting for. »
"I have one, but it does not mean that I'm lonely." - Viktor Tsoi

"We are thinking about bad only those who are worse than we are, and those who are better than us ... I'm just not up to us ...»
"One does not follow it than smell roses. Another of the bitter herbs will produce honey. Give bread to one - will remember forever. Another life donation - do not understand ... "- Omar Khayyam

Tags

See also

New and interesting