Photo Nigel Barker

For some, a man's dream for someone just photos, but for someone a husband and father. 40-year veteran of the fashion world Nigel Barker himself is able to be different and teaches it to others. He was born April 27, 1972 in London, but its roots are originally from Sri Lanka have helped him a lot more prestigious residence. Nigel grew up in a very large family of 9 children, where money was never enough, but the fact that his mother was a very beautiful woman, helped all his brothers and sisters to stand up. Once his mother was the owner of the title "Miss Sri Lanka," I had a good salary and slowly introduced into the world of fashion and his beloved children. One of the first got there it was Nigel who dreamed of 18 years to become a doctor, but after winning the show «The Clothes show» has become a model. For over 10 years the guy has worked in this area until you drew attention to the profession of photographer.

He "made friends" with the camera in 1996, and still it does not leave. He has his own studio in Manhattan and he collaborates with the best magazines in the world. Nigel has achieved a lot in life, so we can talk about it, not only as a model and photographer, but also as a fair judge in several seasons of "America's Next Top Model", directors, actors and writers. In addition to these professions Barker is well familiar with what a husband and father. Since 1999, he is married to a person of the company «CoverGirl» Chrissy, who gave him two children: son Jack and daughter Jasmine.

Nigel children:

With the model Coco Rocha:

And with our Ksenia Sobchak:

Nigel with his beloved wife Chrissy:

Jasmine and I take on the "Harley»!

Hats army models. It focuses :)

In my studio.

I'm going to shoot at night Marrakech Sony A900!

Bedtime Stories ... Sleep tight and quiet ...

On the ship.

Food for an interview in a luxury limousine.

Beautiful and talented girls «Project Girl»!

There is nothing more beautiful than when your daughter falls asleep in your lap ...

My little boxer!

On the beach in the Hamptons: a self-portrait.

With my lady. The double "calamity» :)

Landscapes shot Nigel:

Russia ...

Twitter Nigel Barker: twitter.com/NigelBarker

Tags

See also

New and interesting