Ancient musical instruments

Text + 16 ph
Jew's harp and magical practices Castaneda
Jew's harp (from Lat. Organum, Greek. Organon - an instrument, a musical instrument) self-sounding reed musical instrument. It is a plate of wood, bone or metal arc of the tongue in the middle. When playing harp pressed against the teeth or pinch them; zaschipyvayut finger tab, filament or rod. Roth is a movable resonator; changing the shape and volume of the oral cavity, necessary to distinguish the melody tones overtone series. Quiet sound and a small quart or quint range vargan limit his repertoire short dance tunes, traditional tunes and melodies. Vargan widespread among many peoples of Central and South-East Asia and Oceania (plate) as well as in Europe, Central Asia and Africa (arcuate); There is a different national names. In the late 18th - early 19th centuries. It was popular in Europe improved harp - aura. (very large Soviet Encyclopedia)
But it's empty - business tone, from the mind. Reminiscent of history when, as part of Stalin's nationalization of the Siberian shamans were invited to play the tambourine live performances. But that is another story. Let's go back to our trumps.
In addition to musical instruments (for whom my reasons, not a Jew's harp) harp, no doubt - the same thing strength as tambourine. And that's what makes me such a conclusion.
Firstly, the harp sound in two voices: one hears listening to the other - just a game. The fact that, as already mentioned in the smart book, a tool held pressed against the teeth, and the sound is transmitted to the player not only through air, but also advantageously over the bones. This creates an incredibly powerful tuning fork vibration throughout the body.
Secondly, thanks to vibration almost undivided attention to itself goes to the body and stop the internal dialogue going on. By the way, one of the best (if not the best) way I know to stop WA.
Third, there is no musical notation, tones, harmonies and other shelves which could be blasphemous to paint music. The only thing that affects the resulting sound - is the frequency and strength of pinching and the shape and volume of the mouth. In order to find the basic techniques (meaning "your" - really an infinite number of them), you need no more than three hours. Next it is something incredible that I tend to be regarded as a spontaneously I found (and also the well-known 3000 years) practice. It happened like this. After the first two or three hours of study to communicate with the instrument, I sat back to admire once again obnovochkoy, relaxed, and began enthusiastically brynkat. After the first five minutes of the HP trailed off, as if he did not have it, and attention shifted to the body. I must confess, somewhat alert (well, what if!), And the corner of his eye began to reflect: what will happen. Here befall such a strange thing: we are used to the fact that "we have to control your body"; and here it turns out all the exact opposite - the body gets all the power. And I do not know where it came from, it can, but the body starts to play the harp! I had a thought flashed poudivlyatsya phenomenon, but the music was so nice (not divinely beautiful, and it is very nice), that thought was gone, unable to bear the loneliness.
And, fourthly, no harp is not a tool. That is, it is, of course, a tool, but not a musical, but a tool for travel between worlds. A sort of interdimensional bicycle. The fact that prebyvayuchi in the above state of "you" with "body" as I were a priority. However, this does not mean that you do not. Agree: the body is with you! So in this deeply altered state of consciousness "you" too. Lost rigidity and uniqueness, but not awareness. Moreover, in this state, contact and understanding of body and mind is much thinner and more sensitive. The result is the following picture: harp - auto body - the taxi driver, and you - the passenger.
 - Up to Ixtlan! And livelier! ;-)
Andrew Vityazev
vargan.ru
khomus.info/?tag=Р ІRёRґRμRѕ -Video
drymba.org.ua -kartinke

Jew's harp world

Russian

Yakut

Hutsul drymba

Slovak drumpla

Altai komus work Potkina

Moscow works Erosheva