Hard to learn - easy on Parade

Victory Parade rehearsal takes many minds. It's really beautiful, grand, and sometimes severe sight. Remove it without special permission is not so easy!

Writes ZhZhitel skyfi
Sea photos! 50 pieces!
______
This time I decided to shoot a rehearsal of the parade, and more deliberately prepared. Pre beating survey area, I spotted a few high points, where it was relatively easy to climb. About to take a picture from the bottom, from the ground, like all normal people, not out of the question. At that time I had no idea what it will end for me.

Point number one was on the roof of the pedestrian crossing near the reconstructed Moscow hotel. There was a great cool text, but damn LJ sometimes too not just save drafts, so I only need to briefly write that half hour I strongly nobody paid any attention, but soon the freebie has ended and I was driven from the roof bydlovatymi ppsnikami.

But DPSnikov were very kind and helpful.

Sprinkle rolled back and forth, washing over the road.

The second point was on the scaffolding between Pushkin and the mayor's office. At the time of discovery around it was quite empty, but as I merged the point number one, number two at the point I was already at 8 o'clock. By that time there were many police, who cheerfully arranging fences. Of course ends with a climb is not out of the question, too many people in uniforms were around. Ten minutes later, the active search for an alternative method of infiltration was found and I was upstairs. This time I decided not to palitsya ahead of time and sat down to wait for technology directions.

Meanwhile, his cap puts his fence and otherwise bustling.

Column polivalok.

Away seemed technique!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting