Museum boots

18 photos Author: Santana
The story is interesting guide, all the exhibits you can touch. We are gradually deepened awareness in the process.
Putin's boots ... Oh, yes ... until I realized that just the author's work with a through hole on a bootleg called "Putin» ...

Here chёsalnaya machine, through which the fleece is prepared for the process of manufacture of boots.

Surprised that from such gulliverskogo sock turns a small children's boots, boots on the workpiece at all adult giant.

And this is - Milestones

In general, short somewhere so ... Although if you go into the details, the boots are not as simple as they pretend to be (remember the expression "easy as boots?") As they say, there are nuances ...

The stands of the museum - the history of the company, created nearly 1, 5 centuries ago. And here is the emblem of the trading house "Brothers Komarov»

20th century - the heyday fulling case. Boots rescued us and on the fronts of the Great Patriotic War, and in the Siberian construction sites. In Soviet times, the party bosses, commanders of the Red Army and the chairmen of the rich collective farms were given special boots - the so-called burqa made of white felt, across the bottom trimmed with leather and leather soles.

But - these just fly away! Produced even such - with hollow heels - boots for fashionistas. They could put on shoes with heels!

Exhibited in the museum and boots of famous people. For example, Marshal Zhukov ... Now imagine the expression on his face, with what I froze about this exhibit

But the work that won the contest "Myself boots»

Finally found painted boots.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting