Museum of armored vehicles in Parola, Finland

The post will be long, so please - do not break compilation. The end will show separately at the end. Thanks in advance

I also want to stress that the review does not pretend to be more than just an overview; do not look for ideological or any other trick, he's not here. Stir up people's emotions regarding the events and participants of WWII also the task was not put. The aim is to give the people deprived of the opportunity to look at all the eyes, look for the review at least through the lens of my camera.

Due to family circumstances, political and very hot weather is one of the halls of the museum (engines) was neosmotrennym, but someday I'll get up to him.

So there you go:

In the middle of the complex we were met by a schematic map of the museum

The text explains that the museum opened on June 18, 1961, and is a tribute to honor the Finnish soldiers. It reflects the ability and success of the Finnish tank - especially bronedivizii war - against the superior forces of the enemy in the recent wars.
It is also said that the museum passwords - is a military history museum special, whose task is to study the collection, storage, restoration and demonstration of history bronetehnichesky parts and pieces, whose task - the fight against armored vehicles. The main theme of the exhibition - the story of the technical development of armored vehicles in the independent Finnish defense forces, starting with the first tank Renault FT Modele 1917, acquired in 1917.

I must say that bypassing the exposure occurred in reverse order, therefore, contrary to the scheme and the photo will appear too, back to front
Because in addition to the main exhibition was attended also an additional action, then I went around the mass of clowns in the form of German and Finnish military.
On the central square in the eyes immediately rushed to the gun gunner explaining boy how to aim and where to click in order to knock out an enemy tank:

Same

view from the stern (compared symbolically looming silhouettes of family T34)

Later tightened colleagues gunner and war veterans

Go ahead; as already mentioned, in addition to the main exhibition in the day came a few enthusiasts who have arms. The first in the queue at the Yankee Doodle Willis:

Inside:

and:

And from the other side:

Hands enthusiasts I mentioned, but unfortunately authentic pepelats were bought in a strange state in different places, bought up missing all over the world, and here we see it:
White M2 (description, history of cars and Specs on the photos, here and in the future)

The different angles:

Left-Right

Inside; welcoming the creator even invited to sit in the cockpit, but I refused - and the heat was so very vnapryag and the rover in the morning stood in the sun ...

Suddenly announced that the show is now driving performance of this machine. He is also on the go!

... I rasped a couple of meters away from me. Machine for the unsophisticated spectator looks very unusual, but colorful, the American way. On the origin of the question does not arise

In the parking lot noticed the lonely immigrants:

There, children put BMP. This simple attraction - climb through the rear compartment in the cab, the machine-gun turret to twist left and right, and get through the hatch up, to armor - enjoyed unfailing success with "all those who do".

Near the American Lunokhod was modestly parked Finnish 100-mm anti-tank gun Tampella 100 PSTK, sample 1989. This is a prototype, which did not go to a series of problems with the power plant (in the design of the conditions had to be laid for self-propelled)

She, full face

Couple photo breech:

Place Driver:

By the way, at the end of the post I screwed several video excerpts in which pokatushki on the T-26, White M2, motorcycle BMW

Go against the tide; at the next booth very interesting and instructive exhibit explaining why tankers do not live long:

Since the second hand ...

and third:

But, actually, and explanations of the previous three photos:

On the contrary - the same exhibit, apparently so broke that one tower was not enough:

more ...

more ...

more ...

Now we read (photo, by the way, increase the click)

Now - a solid surrealism: Soviet tanks with swastikas. It turns out that during the Winter War and the Continuation War, when the Finns made the fatal mistake of not stopping at the old borders Finlyantsii, pushing Soviet troops, and went on, was captured at all a lot of captured equipment, which was successfully used against the Soviet Union. The description of exhibits almost without exception, talk a little history of a particular machine that on a pedestal, so I advise you to read!

Here slonoboy

He

KV-1

Potholes on the projectile T34, referred to in the notes visible on the trail. Photo: on machine-gun nests (there he flew), ricocheted, semi-circular cut out a piece of armor shields a little higher on the tower multiple shrapnel wounds from shrapnel ...

He, on the other side

KV-1E

This Clement shielded ext. sheets of armor

The composition is plain squeezed son (first of many). Fortunately, the tank is not very strong, he obscures

T-34-85, the legendary Victory Tank ...

In person

And the other side

T-34-76

Left

On the "other left»

Reconstructed BT-42 (redone after the capture of the Finns), read ...

Read - watch, horrified

View muzzle compensator causes conflicting feelings ...

Few Germans: PzKpfW IV

Between 4 and Shtugom Coy sat down to rest a few fascists, with a tent and belishko ...

They were warm and cozy there, between the tanks ...

One Hans saw the camera, happy to pose (though I did not ask). I thank him for it

StuG III - a classic of the genre. As an object of design, it is very pleasant to me

"Waffles" armor texture - result tsimmeritom cover, as a measure to combat the enemy magnetic mines. Newer Shtug, with a cast cannon shield a la "pig's snout" painted in atypical for desert tones
Findyandii

... And the view from the stern

An older version of the same Shtuga parked close:

As usual, first substitute (chamber) right cheek ...

... And then I left. Do not forget to read the annotation to the photos (in the other photo). This shtuga a gun shield in front of the rivet extra armor

Now go through the allies: Comet Mark Wan, Model B

... Or, as we would say these two:
Komet (grassiruya) Ma'ak Aynts, Motell Bay

- Germans

On the other hand

Another British straholyud:
Charioteer Mk VII, Mod. B

Design flaws tried, as is customary, to compensate for the length of the instrument - surprisingly, the trunk does not outweigh. Compared to the T-34 is a marvel of engineering looks, in my opinion, ridiculous

On the other side

License sotsbratya: Czech T-72 M-1

Whatever you say, and the Russian tank development concept I like. I do not know how to fight, and in peacetime, the car looks ... harmoniously, with all its armored

... And then the son, with such a handsome necessarily wanted to do, well done

BMP-1K read

read - look ...

and here we are. I decided on the old memory imprinted next to compatriot!

General view of the just considered tanks. Since we are not looking for easy ways, and we go in the wrong direction, then go on quite old tanks, many of which are unique, so do the coffee break, and then with renewed vigor to read on!

they also ...

So, we continue: T-70

The name is misleading, T-72 pepelats this has nothing to do:

He also

T-60 (move back in time)
By the way, I forgot to mention: from the T-70, we moved to the top level of the exhibition. Near the tank is located and anti-exposure, which later;

He also

… and further.

T-50
if you believe the sign outside the museum, it is one of the last two T-50 in the world ...

He looks at it just in tears

I would place the Russian military historians and museum professionals have traded a rarity for a couple of T-80 and something else ...

T-28, or "Mail Express" (details fotoannotatsii)

By the way, too, one of the last five, lived up to our days. Of these, in Russia - the only one, the rest of the Finns

Monster!

Most of the Finnish campaign captured tanks - T-26

The tower was originally flamethrower version is offset relative to the longitudinal axis of the tank

Read up on the frontal armor under the tower inscription "Tuira" - a female name, with which traditionally is called heavy equipment Finns. The custom is still alive, is often observed in the warehouses of the Finnish lift Truck, which nakoryabany female names

More T-26, and in front of a surprise ...

One

Two

Now the surprise:
Guess what kind of tank at the next photo?

Posted in [mergetime] 1309826110 [/ mergetime]
Again T-26?

Wrong:

proof

He just unsightly

Is there a tow carriage to march diversion tanks Renault

True, he was completely ineffective in off-road conditions:

Next to the tank in the open air exposition is also an exhibit showing a clear way as possible to deal with the tanks:
equipped and well-camouflaged anti-tank artillery position controls on both sides of the entrance to the museum:

information on gun:

Commemorative plaque - the gun-deserved
The plate is set on the 50th anniversary of the museum in memory of those who fought in the anti-tank troops

Southern Flank

... And the north, which is easily visible from the road.
Son talks about how to bring down fascist tank when he appears from behind a corner. In its seven years can not grasp that we are just at the enemy positions.

The same northern flank

Between gun emplacements - dugout
Above the entrance inscription "Ilmari" - firing lines, fortification and similar things in the Finnish military affairs to denote male names

Dugout busy finougorskimi Aryans

These guys got the best role - play cards and hawala sausage. After the party must climb to the loft

Right there, next to the entrance to the dugout - guileless exhibition of authentic artifacts of wartime

On the bench, in addition to the rifle (Mauser?) Spread:
-kartridzh ammunition
elbow to tent
-skladnoy central tent pole for
-What a guide

General view of the table

-Avstriyskaya Patented Lighter (sold now, the same design)
-Mashinka Clippers
-Skladnaya Stand with dry fuel under the pot to warm the food
-Skladnaya Camera

-prednaznachenie brown object in the form of remnant - a mystery, because came late in the day, just did not catch, and then digress ...

here like all understanding ...

Entertainer said that bayonets were often just the woven with a shovel. Warum?

Bandolier, another toner cartridges, envelopes and postcards with real stamps German field post
ZY In doubt the authenticity of the pencil ...

Malaria pills, for the African Legion

-Kotelok
-set Shaving with foam
-Rascheska
-by my opinion, reel of thread

Disinfector for the body and wounds (strongly recommended to use internally, avoid contact with eyes, mouth, and - oh! - The sex organs) mixed with water or liquid, rub, wait, wash ...

Another attraction of the museum - an armored train. It is also at the top level, and as if defiantly covers all air.
Some information:

Unfortunately, I did not notice that the train mounted guns that are turned in the opposite direction from the rest of the exhibition side, toward the "enemy." Therefore, only filmed what he saw:

More

and

We go back by tanks, shot the towers, in the indoor pavilion. On the way, I notice the coastal guns, converted from a tower T-55:

It is also below:

What they write about him?
But:

Posted in [mergetime] 1309830711 [/ mergetime]
Free translation:
TC 100 is a 100 mm 56-cal. light cannon coastal defense tower converted from Soviet medium tank T-55 (100-mm)

The rate of fire was 6 rounds per minute. Calculation:
 - 3 ml.ofitsera - gun commander, deputy. commander, calculator
 - 7 fighters, 4 feed, gunner, podemschik, charging

In Finland, an automatic loading mechanism was removed and changed to manual, as it is faster and more reliable

The gun could fire on mine and fragmentation projectiles (grenades) (?) Sea and land targets. The firing range of 18 km, the rate of 8-10 rounds per minute. Weight 15 kg fragmentation mines and shrapnel damage radius of about 100 meters. Sektro fire was 360 degrees and the guns were placed permanently on the positions cut deeply into the coastal cliffs.

The instrument developed in the 60s. 20th century to change the outdated coastal artillery. It bought 56 ​​guns. The first battery went on duty in 1969.

Back in the 90s of the last century weapons modernized in many respects

at the beginning of 2010, 100 were written off TC

Go to the covered pavilion:
Landsverk Anti II

He's

and once again

ZSU-57-2

The pavilion is not as comfortable to shoot: the closer and darker, and stuffy ...

BTR-50 PC

To inspire respect, even though the old machine ...

Undoubted highlight of the program in the pavilion - German Leopard 2 A4, for several reasons; Firstly, its resolution. Compared to all the visions of earlier exhibits Leopard seems a giant, so it is huge. Then, it is one of the two exhibits of the pavilion, which is allowed to climb. Third, this is the type of tank, which today ride Finnish tankers.
Who cares - read

Who read - look

View from the tower of the pavilion Leopard

Behind

and a little giant Leopard

Inside not allowed, just put his camera in the door and fired at random

Yes, to be honest, I am not so and you want to squeeze into the composite-tin trap fourth generation ...

At T-72 also allows to climb - and on your own risk, and as a leopard. Obviously, by virtue of its shape with a lot of large, flat surfaces, crawl on the armor of the tank is relatively safe - the chances of falling down are relatively small ...

Next to the German counterpart, our looks very flat and, in general, it is considerably smaller in size

inside the tower

and

Our tanks, our shells

Russian (Soviet) technology much:

Such outside it

... And this ...

... And such inside. Like anything ...

Not so crowded, I was waiting

A little more of our:
T-55

He also

BTR-60 PB

BTR-60

BMP-1 PS

She, in front

She, behind

PT-76

Anfas

She, 3/4

The old man T-54

Between the T-54 and, for example, T-34, a few years, and some qualitative differences in design!

Compare for yourself, the T-34-85; The tests took place in 1940 (T-54 went into production in 1947). Fantastic!

UB-765 - a training poster mock tower BMP-1

Front

Side ...

... And inside

Everything is go out into the fresh air. Immediately I rest on the new (ie, consisting in service) Mortar Patria AMV AMOS 8 * 8

The person receiving the Finnish decision to accept anything on arms, clearly suffering gigantomania. Oh, and also a healthy beteerische - a long-distance bus in height!

Back view. Some suicide bomber immortalized his (name any) ugly kalyaki aft:

Tires naturally, Nokian:

Board to board with him is drevnyuschy armored car, made in Finland, too, with interesting fate (see. Fotoannotatsiyu)

Sisu Finnish means "strength of spirit»

Rivet armor attached to scrap charm ...

and on the other side
Lenin was able to push it quite like dinosaur with solid rubber tires ...

Peacemaking rover, which has served the Finnish contingent in Cyprus

He took temporary use, but in the end, the British bartered

rear view

T-26 inside and outside (at the end of the video where a similar storm field with a detachment of soldiers)

T-26

T-26

Type in the driver's body through the hatch

Bronemobil Lenin (?) BA-20M

BA-20M

BA-20M

BA-20M view cabin

BA-20M

Renault FT Model 1917

Renault 1917

Renault 1917

Two