Aviation Museum in Kurgan

Let's start in order of inspection items.
Soviet jet fighter MiG-17. It was the first mass-produced Soviet fighter, reaching the speed of sound.

We in the Chelyabinsk airport is a monument with the same plane.

Many of the exhibits available for viewing cabin. So it looks tidy at the MiG-17. To his credit, the instruments in the cockpit monitor and maintain them in good condition.

Come on. MiG-19 - Soviet single jet fighter of the second generation. Bukovki "P" in the title modifications says to us all-weather interceptor.

The MiG-19 was the first Soviet serial supersonic fighter, formidable opponent of American F-100 Super Sabre and F-4 Phantom II. Most likely, the Russian ace Ivan songs of Chizh and Co - Phantom, knocked out of the protagonist of the song just because of such aircraft.

Next istribeley development of Mikoyan Design Bureau and Gurevich - Soviet multipurpose fighter MiG-21. This board has a MiG-21PF, which also speaks of the all-weather interceptor. MiG-21 became the first aircraft with a delta wing design office this.

MiG-17 and MiG-19P were delivered here in September 1991 from Kurgan Military Aviation School are the first exhibits of the museum under the open sky. Before their exhibition housed in a separate room adjacent to the foyer of the assembly hall in the administrative building of the airport and consisted of awards, insignia, documents, photographs, objects flying equipment. MiG-21PF is in the museum since 1993.
Of the three considered MiGs, two have access to the cab.

MiG-23 - Soviet multipurpose fighter with variable sweep wing. MiG-23UB two-seater is a combat training plan. He was taken to the location of the museum in August 1993.

Line MiG in this museum is over. Go to aircrafts OKB Sukhoi.
Su-7B - Soviet fighter-bomber. In 1960-ies. It was the emergency aircraft - the first five years of operation, 28 vehicles were lost and most of the structural and manufacturing flaws. It is also one of the first exhibits of the museum under the open sky - was brought here at the same time as the MiG-17, MiG-19P.

Sand Camouflage Su-7B very highlights of this board ranks.

Su-17 - fighter-bomber, the first Soviet aircraft with variable geometry wing. The board is a modification of the Su-17UM3 - Double combat trainer variant. This is the only modification of the Su-17, capable of speeds twice the speed of sound.

Two "biscuit" Su-Su-7B and 17UM3, at the extreme could see the cockpit.

Su-24 - Soviet all-weather bomber with variable sweep wing. The plane is very famous Chelyabinsk aviation fans and just residents - commonplace in the sky of the capital of the South Urals is possible to observe a training flight of the aircraft. The truth is we fly modification of the Su-24M Su-24MR or, as here in the museum is a basic modification.

Su-25 - Soviet armored attack. For some reason I still fail to see these planes is close, but cases have dropped out enough. Here, for example, to our Shagol this year alone, "Rooks" flew already five times exactly, but a couple of times I had a chance to see them, and once to shoot from a distance when they are twisted planting scheme. Therefore, in the museum, I ottygralsya on the full - circled the plane from all sides, touched him, climbed into the cab :-)

The aircraft has 10 suspension points of additional weapons, and only attack can be mounted 32 kinds of weapons.

The cabin has a head 55 millimeters thick bulletproof glass.

Su-27 - Soviet multipurpose all-weather fighter vysokomanёvrenny fourth generation. Such planes I've also seen yet from afar.

The plane transferred to the museum Kurgan Border Institute of the Russian FSB.

The cockpit of the Su-27. Once again, I note that in all cabins exhibits are all very clean, fresh and all the instruments in place.

Mi-2 is the only helicopter in the museum. These helicopters are almost half a century are regularly in various industries around the world.

But the tanks had taken away.

There was a place in the museum, and the An-2, but it is pretty tacky here.

Sports Kid Yak-52 - the smallest plane in the whole exhibition.

The museum has three passenger aircraft with access to the interior.
Unfortunately salon Yak-40 was closed, but not terrible, I was in such aircraft. However, as I have seen in other reports, this Yashka interior is decorated in the form of an audience with sofas and desks.

The undisputed pride of the museum - in the Arctic transport aircraft Il-14T coloration. An interesting fact is how he got here. The aircraft was delivered in March 1992 from the local suburban camp "Cosmos", where he is please with the presence of the Young Pioneers.

At the time, these aircraft made an aircraft factory in Tashkent, Moscow and abroad in Czechoslovakia and East Germany.

Trap at the aircraft, once a mobile, but now static.

Climb inside.

Inside, visitors are greeted here such an exhibit.

Inside Il-14T arranged exhibition on the theme of rescue.

Antiperegruzochnye suits pilots.

Workplace navigator.

Cab Il-14T. Fans of analog there will be just nice to sit. By the way, the same "poluruli" stand in the cockpit still flying Il-18.

Upper control devices.

Another large passenger aircraft in the museum - it is the An-24B. The second letter in the alphabet, which is forever stuck to the figures 24 in the name of the plane, telling us that this version of the aircraft with the increased to 21 tons take-off weight and a salon for 48-52 places.

According to Soviet simple interior. If not round portholes, one would think that we are in a long-distance bus Ikarus. A tube telly which only costs and it's not just as a revision. I understand in the lounge suit any presentation and tele something to show.

Inside the cabin a little place set aside historical materials.

The plane is connected to the network and in the cabin burn various indicators.

And finally a few more frames aviamuzeya.

Here's exposition in Kurgan Aviation Museum.

Source: dushlik.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting