Land Astrakhan

Over the last 7 years, I have two or three times a year come to Astrakhan (writes the well-known blogger Sergey Dolya) - and not so much for the fishing, but for the sake of nature. I will never seen such a variety of birds and animals here. Astrakhan region, perhaps the best place in Russia for ecological tourism. This could come just for the feeling of freedom when you're sitting on the bow of the boat, soar over the water, blown warm southern air and admire hundreds of birds and animals. Brains literally aired, and the whole city is nonsense behind boats. In Astrakhan, my body is rebooted, and I get a charge of vivacity for another six months.

This time I tried to take pictures of all the animals, which saw 3 days of fishing. Received 19 small animals ...

33 photos

Dogs. Where do without them?

Ducks:

Pelicans

Cormorants

Swans

Horses

Cows

Eternal companion cows - flies. ))) I was able to photograph them in flight:

Lambs

Snakes

Terns

Muskrat (water rat):

Osprey

White-tailed eagle:

Pay attention to the chick in the nest:

Turtles

Geese

Seagulls

Herons

And, of course, in the Astrakhan region a huge number of fish. This time I came here during the spring floods. The water level rose, and many meadows exposed to water that warms up quickly in the warm sunshine. In shallow water formed out hordes of carp, which could even catch bare hands.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting