How to steal and cheat Aeroflot

Writes blogger Ilya Varlamov known:

80,000 miles stole my Aeroflot. This company wanted to spit on their clients. Her pattern of behavior - the classic "business in Russian." But first things first.

I always thought that the number of rudeness and disrespect for customers confidently took the first place "Russian Post", but recently, I experienced firsthand what it is not. Today we will speak about Aeroflot and its program oblaposhivaniya loyal customers.

In 1981, American Airlines invented to reward their customers bonuses, gifts and free flights. Since then, worldwide carriers and groom cherish their passengers so that they use their services again. Around the world, of course, except for Russia.

In our country, there are two things that are cut in the bud any undertaking: it is "the desire to cut the dough at all costs" and "Russian marketers." When these factors occur, the light comes another obvious scam or not. And there was Aeroflot Bonus.

Outwardly, everything looks very nice, as it usually happens in such cases (by the way, I personally have not yet met any scam that would have looked disgusting). The client uses the services of Aeroflot and / or partner companies and earn miles, which he can order free tickets. The devil, as always, is in the details, or rather, in the calculation of the most miles.

From the airline miles look like a special local currency in circulation within the partner companies. For example, Aeroflot sells its miles of other partner companies (even banks), that those transfers them to its customers as a reward for services. At the same time, Aeroflot automatically (the issuer miles) undertakes for "cashing in miles," ie turning them into tickets. In order to cash out smaller Aeroflot came up with a bunch of tricks to the mile "burn". When burned mile, cost it turns out that the carrier has sold partner "air", and in fact:

1) it is so profitable!
2) Perhaps that is why in the name of "Aeroflot" has the word "Aero»

For example, a few years ago I came up with the carrier to burn unused miles if for two years you do not use his services. At first glance, it's not quite nice and honest, but if you look closely, this rule allows to cancel a mile on a cosmic scale. After all, you can not just count (Ah, the trouble, technical failure!) The last few flights, tactfully omitting it. So that the customer does not rock the boat, to introduce draconian rules oprotestovyvaniya: availability of tickets and boarding passes. Tell me, who cherishes a boarding pass in the memory of the wonderful feeling of flying at half-rotten airships of Aeroflot? Well, to accurately screen out nevovremya awakened terpenes, can reduce the time oprotestovyvaniya 12 months (until 2011) to 3! By the way, for example, in Delta (the airline is also a member of the Sky Team) no validity periods miles existent!

My wife often used the services of Alpha and Aeroflot. Alfa Bank regularly considered bonus miles, bringing the accumulated about 80,000 bonuses for Aeroflot flights are not considered, although flights were, but my wife, like any normal person, trust your air carrier (but in vain!) Account, of course, Did not watch. May 25, 2011 Aeroflot "has done everything to make people feel safe in the skies and comfortable" and resets the account (this, incidentally, is very true - not to give people buy free tickets given on any crumbling mammoth dung flies Aeroflot). And the company has not confused flight on May 1 in Berlin, where the reception was presented membership card. Support Services will answer a hundred points "Russian Post", "THAT YOU show on runoff REGISTER your card does not mean anything! MUST WATCH YOURSELF THAT FLIGHT enrolled in the system. " And to whom I should show it, the pilot can be?

To hell with them, all right.

Fly Rustem recently in China, the factory Nikon. Fly partner Aeroflot - airline China Southern. When trying to drive purchasing card numbers. Also we show our cards at the front desk. Iii flight ... Fail!

- Good afternoon, what the hell?
 - Well not score?! And we do not have to! What you rack card shown, and that drove in a room does not mean anything!
 - Carry boarding to our office, write a statement, and we will review and assess all.
 - What? I have no posadachnogo! Why do I keep this piece of paper, if I fly off?
 - Well, no planting - please contact the Sports Lottery, dosvidaniya.

I know I'm not the first nor the last. Scammers from Aeroflot cheated, deceived, and will continue to cheat honest people. Anton Nozzle same manner stole 57,634 miles. Igor Cherskii found the way back from Detroit to Paris (between which version of Aeroflot 900 miles) peshochkom he went across the Atlantic Ocean. And about as Aeroflot, "Those more whores" robbed Topic Lebedev already knows all the Runet.

"We strive to build a world-class company, based on the best traditions of Russian civil aviation." - Written on the site of Aeroflot. Now, of course, everything is clear - "throw the sucker on the headstock" - is quite a traditional for certain categories of effective management of the company.

Aeroflot, of course, will continue to cheat with miles. The only way - not to play with thieves. Shift into storage cards from other airline alliance Sky Team, there are many decent airlines. Unfortunately, in Russia, Aeroflot is one of the best airlines, so it does not turn out to vote ruble. But a blind eye to the machinations of thieves impossible.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting