Farm Bundin, fishing in the Astrakhan region.

Farm Bundin Astrakhan region, located on the right bank of the Volga River, between the village and the Stone Solodnikov Yar.
In 1993, my father and his friend Mikhailovich, arrived from Volgograd fishing in these beautiful places and the same evening, on the Volga River, the fire, the decision was made on the construction of a fishing lodge.
Through distant relatives came to the collective farm chairman, and he is allowed to choose any place in the village. Location chosen on the banks of the Volga backwater, vryli poles, strung wire, here's a suburban area.
That year I was 16 years old. Because vehicles in our family was a UAZ "pill", and so he became our permanent assistant. My father and I loaded our UAZ thirty bags of cement, a couple of shovels, and the old trough fifteen welded Mikhailovich, forms for blocks and went to build his fishing house.
For two weeks we lived in a van UAZ, drew water from the Volga River, sand from the shore and immediately prevented a solution, which was formed into blocks. After the blocks lie down in the sun last month, we arrived and began putting a house. For a week we put a box, another week on the roof and the interior trim and the fishing here is our house is ready. Then he built a veranda, filled it with concrete floor, there is a table set made of welded metal frame and the doors are upholstered with linoleum.
In the next year, we went fishing there and passing around the house being completed kitchen, porch and storage room. The result was a small Shanghai.
I am now 33 years old, I have three years since I do not live in Volgograd, but I still remember those moments of peace, when in the evening on the veranda, drinking tea after fishing near a crackling fire and creek water surface is reflected lunar path. How many of these nights, how many friends there and then many of them fell ill with this beauty.

Next 10 ph.

Spring Farm Bundin. Apricots have faded.

The gate to the beach. The spring flood.

A place for contemplation. Bonfire, with views of the River Volga.

Hooking and fish on the hook.

But it is already Kukan.

Stormy over Volga tempted to shore and forest falls from cliffs forming snags, which like to settle huge carp, catfish and perch.

The confluence of the Volga and the small ducts. At this point perfectly peck perch.

On the Volga fishing without a boat without fishing.

The end of another day, which according to the old legend, if carried out on a fishing trip in the credit life goes.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting