Come on, put your suitcase!

He writes well-known blogger, journalist and traveler Another

There are different top row bloggers to write about their suitcases with which they travel the world. I also decided to write - what have I done?

This is my suitcase from Vyatsk hardware factory - very durable and reliable. The main problem with the bags is that they are light and zippers. My suitcase, which I had traveled halfway around the world, does not have these drawbacks - it has no fragile zippers that are easy to open, but it is possible to sit and even lie when in the waiting room is full. It can be put though Chinese porcelain vase or a set of optics for Leica - everything will be intact and unharmed.

7 ph

It all works to increase the structural strength - the corners of a suitcase fitted with efficient corners Astrakhan buffalo leather with rivets and body surround framing elements of a hundred seasoned aspen. But to be strong and beautiful, so the whole surface of the trunk caused the original pattern of intersecting black lines - elegant and tasteful.

One of the main elements of a suitcase - it is, of course, handle. It should be comfortable and not come off at the wrong time. To this end, the handle of my suitcase made from durable jute fiber, which is designed for high loads. The handle is compact and looks very elegant. Locking tempered metal supports TSA002 and open it attacker in the airport customs and the luggage compartment is not so simple.

The side locks securely protect the lid of the suitcase from the sudden opening. They are not just beautiful, they are comfortable and generally excellent.

So looks elegant side lock in the open position.

My version of Suitcase №123-called BIS. Said Sergei Shares of encores - as much as four pieces for all occasions (they are different sizes). I have now only one.

Going on a long journey with this suitcase, you can be sure that he never rolled away, as is usually the case with suitcases on wheels. Here it is not and you take him there, where we left - very convenient. And on the conveyor belt in the hall of his baggage with any other can not be confused - visible from afar!

As you can see, a very roomy trunk - I can put into my fotoryukzak and still have room for a toothbrush and tube of toothpaste. It does not interfere - there is not a safety belt or a small zippered pockets - they are here at all out of place.

In the suitcase there is another "proprietary" feature - a metal spacer inside. These few people do, and that at times increases the reliability and durability of the suitcase.

Fun, of course, not cheap. In Russia, my model is generally sold at quite exorbitant prices. I go with him recently in Kineshma to Moscow, how pleased tank.

Written by order Vyatsk Hardware Plant. Clara Zetkin

Photo: © drugoi

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting