In Astrakhan region fishing trip.

We decided here with friends to relax and go fishing sympathetic somewhere away from the bustle of the city. Rushed to the Astrakhan region. Nearest town Baibek, it is a border zone with Kazakhstan, the river Kigach. I'm in those places was the first time, but my companions wander back often to the same place. Departure 19.10. returned 26.10.

25 photos.

Charges in the garage. Pleasant chores.

2. We left in the evening, early in the morning were in Volgograd.

3. On the site were nine in the morning. The rain was falling.

4. The tent still had to put in rain and gusty winds. Actually, the only thing I had enough of this on this trip - it is a steppe wind. He blew constantly and just took out the soul. However, the tent was set (albeit crooked, and this is understandable) and our camp zasuschestvoval.

5. But without incident does not happen, and we are no exception. In the remote village of the car battery and it shut. Q7 had to break the glass.

6. In order not to muzzle, had a little to close the window.

7. But all the hardships paled into insignificance when the first fish.

8. It is literally an hour in the morning on spinning.

9. goes around livestock. Cows, camels, rabbits, jackals, birds, many jungle cat, even one night came.

10. The main nobody grazes, it seems that they are wild, but it is not and if caught for what you flunked a cow or a sheep, then there will be problems with the law.

11. All of them are someone else.

12. We lived in a tent, she saved them from the rain and wind, and slept in the car, because night was cool, and the last two days the temperature dropped as zero.

13. But the fish bite and all receded into the background.

15. Food is not tricky, hiking.

16. Every day for dinner fish. Look at it I can not.

19. And still there is nothing better than to meditate on the bell.

20. At the dawn.

21. In the shop went to Baibek ten minutes across the steppe and you are on the spot. Village by their standards decent in all respects. Live mainly among Kazakhs, Russian is almost never seen. :)

22. Baibek

23. Across the river pontoon bridge.

24. Your humble servant. In the hands - asp.

25. carve fish.

26. But all good things end and we still have left. Impressions of the sea. That's all.

Tags

See also

New and interesting