Sometimes it is enough just to go out to the backyard ...

In order to make great pictures of wildlife, you do not always need to go somewhere far away. Sometimes it is enough just to go out to the backyard ...

15 photos with comments photographers via animalpicture

1. Eyes spider-racer, Oklahoma, USA. Commentary photographer Thomas Shah: "I found this tiny (less than 5 mm) spider-racer in the lamp on his porch. I ran behind the camera and a homemade diffuser. The depth of field at this level of approximation is very thin, so I had to work hard to photograph the eyes of the females. " (Thomas Shahan, Nature's Best Photography)

2. Hummingbirds at a feeding trough in Los Gatos, californium, USA. Commentary photographer Munir Qureshi: "The more you peer into, the more you see. I love taking pictures of hummingbirds, and every time I try to capture them in a new light. When my feeder creates a vacuum, it lets the air, and hummingbirds are attracted curious sound. I waited to the photograph was a colorful background. " (Munir Kureshi, Nature's Best Photography)

3. Bathing Cardinal, Beverly Hills, Florida, USA. Commentary photographer Robert Strickland: "I set the feeders and waterers in their backyard, where there were four feeders and tray for bathing. I use a variety of seeds to attract birds of different species. Thus, you can dial a collection of photos, without leaving the back yard. " (Robert Strickland, Nature's Best Photography)

4. The fly in the web, reserve Hatsenputten, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands. Comments photographer Andrew George: "I wanted to take pictures of spiders in a quiet sunny summer day. I saw a fly stuck in the web. I tried to find the right angle of the camera to choose the right light. This picture reminds me of a tightrope walker in a circus. " (Andrew George, Nature's Best Photography)

5. Hummingbird in the bath, Los Gatos, California, USA. Commentary photographer Munir Qureshi, "I like to photograph hummingbirds. A careful observation of their behavior - the key to successful photographer. After numerous attempts, I learned to anticipate the movement of hummingbirds. I added fill flash to capture the spray of water, illuminated by the sun. " (Munir Kureshi, Nature's Best Photography)

6. American Bunny, Santa Clara County Star, Texas. Commentary photographer Randall Ennis: "Rabbits are the main prey for many predators in the area, such as hawks, owls, bobcats and coyotes. Therefore, it is difficult to photograph. To get a mirror reflection, I hid the pond windless morning. " (Randall Ennis, Nature's Best Photography)

7. A pair of colorful Owl, Beverly Hills, Florida, USA. Commentary photographer Robert Strickland, "I heard a scream Owl on the far side of the lake. I went and found the sound of the owls. Going round the tree, I found the two owl. One of them looked in my direction, and the other turned away. I stepped on a twig, and the second turned the owl, then that I made this shot. " (Robert Strickland, Nature's Best Photography)

8. Red-hummingbird, Lac-Beauport, Gvebek, Canada. Photographer - Yannick Malouin. (Yannick Malouin, Nature's Best Photography)

9. Frogs in Odessa, New York, USA. Commentary photographer Eric Hilton: "I have created a small pond in his backyard, and within six months he was filled with life. Nature constantly presents us with visual gifts. After a snowstorm two frogs appeared on the surface of the water. The sun's rays to make something like a halo around them, as if they were transferred to another, fantastic world. " (Eric Hilton, Nature's Best Photography)

10. Pine setophaga, Woodland, Texas, USA. Comments photographer Alan Murphy: "I fed the birds flour and peanut butter all winter. By spring, the two songstress became my regular customers. " (Alan Murphy, Nature's Best Photography)

11. Butterflies-heliconiinae, Valrico, Florida, USA. Kommenatry photographer Leon Robinson Jr., "Calculation of time - this is important! Echinacea is very difficult to grow, so I hardly had a chance to take pictures of butterflies on them, but always had plenty of bees. I took a few shots of this butterfly when she arrived to visit the bee. " (Leon Robinson Jr., Nature's Best Photography)

12. Red-hummingbird, Woodland, Texas, USA. Commentary photographer Alan Murphy: "I found the bird feeder in the back yard and wanted to photograph hummingbirds near a blue flower. This male landed on a flower, and I, I took a picture of it when the next one was flying hummingbird, which is why this male so startled. " (Alan Murphy, Nature's Best Photography)

13. Broadband water snake, Houston, Texas, USA. Kommenatry photographer Carolyn Pepper: "The day was warm and sunny. I saw this snake swam to me, sticking out his tongue. I waited before taking pictures as long as possible. These snakes are non-poisonous, but my heart was racing. " (Carolyn Pepper, Nature's Best Photography)

14. Tufted titmouse, Blackthorn North Brabant, Netherlands. Kommenatrii photographer David Patina: "I took this picture from his hiding place in his garden, not far from the small bush. Crested tit constantly come to me in the garden, mostly in winter. Fortunately, in the early spring, they stayed in our garden. " (David Pattyn, Nature's Best Photography)

15. Sailboat Dale, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA. Commentary photographer Carol Lynn: "I saw this butterfly a nice day out of the window. I ran for the camera and ran an out, but flew off a sailboat. Fortunately, he still returned to the flower, so I was able to make this picture. " (Carol Lynne Fowler, Nature's Best Photography)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting