Pictured Yard.

Dear Yapovtsy.
I can not say that I cover YAP its first topic. Quite the contrary.
I bring you photos of the criticism made a week ago. Pictured Yard. The yard in which I spent most of my childhood. Going in the yard with my friends, we spent time together for games or just sitting in the gazebo and indulged. We ran across the grass. They climb trees. They built huts. Played Cossacks robbers. Hide and Seek. Yes, I tell you? All of when they were children and did not know where to put your energy.
We all grew up. Many relocate, moved, built a home. And many of us would be interested.
 - What happened to the yard, where I grew up?
I'll show you what happened to my yard. What changed. And what is not. The whole yard is now populated oralmans. & lt; for those who do not know Oralman Kazakh - returnee. ethnic Kazakhs repatriated, resettled in Kazakhstan from neighboring countries (China, Mongolia, Uzbekistan, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and others.) & gt ;. After the appearance of a few families started gradual destruction. Now. Almost 80% of the residents of this residential district of repatriates. I'm not a Nazi. I'm not a racist. But how they behave is to dislike that comes by itself. They believe in Allah though totally without conscience. Throw garbage in bags from balconies. Spit at his feet. Cut down trees and destroy all the green around. In all of this to raise their children in a better way, they are not going to. Children grow up the same without conscientious and do not respect other nations and nature as a whole.
Location of Kazakhstan, Almaty region, a small town 20 km from Almaty, Kaskelen.

I decided to make a photo report after his court passed childhood and met a couple with a child. Male ethnic Karakalpak woman too. All whatever that, if I did not see another picture of a nasty discarding of dirty diapers in the near entryway door. After my words: - Pick up and scatter the garbage around them, then run and play your kids. I received a reply in broken Russian: - Who are you? I've been the owner. Che Hachu is doing. Then the woman just addressed to me began to speak in Kazakh. The only thing that I heard the word ORYS. That is, in Russian translation. And the fool would be clear that it is quite insulting words to the whole nation. After a brief skirmish, and by sending each other warm countries far I have come to this court the next day and began to photograph.
I will inform you how to finish

5. Previously, there was a wooden fence

8. In autumn and spring there impassable swamp. Water flooded the whole yard ... impossible to walk. Only in Boots

9. Every morning at 6 o'clock at the entrance of the janitor cleans. At seven-thirty is not much foot traffic. Someone did not carry a bag of garbage

10 before there was a ditch covered. And it is always running water. We will let ships from one end to the other

11. Now there is not a mountain of garbage boats

12. not believe. There used to grow thick grass. and it was flat fields ... of cars at the site were not irechi

13. The same ditch. But behind

15. Note - horizontal bar. Oddly painted. But the stone and glass around it is not removed. I fell from the horizontal bar in childhood, but on grass or gravel. But it is not about stones and glass.

16. There was grass. But came the zerg. And they burned.

17. Guess what the green fence.

18. guess. Typical trashcan. Yes, that's just not typical. Garbage is usually then thrown before reaching it.

19. The servant of the law. Strange. Either he does not have money for an apartment in another area or it is typical resident of this area is now fallen.

20. I would local grandmother severed hands in childhood, if I allowed myself to draw something on the wall. Trnsformator. There may prolest a child of 7 years.

21. Again the trash.

22. Lovely view of the green tree.

23. What is it? Rats, mice. Tuhlyak

24. One of the residents of the area.

25. Do not confuse. It is not musorovozka. Either he stopped to visit. Either he likes to live here!

26. And again, guess what it is. Toy?

27. Do not guess. It is a dead duck. I do not know where she was ka. Probably it flew by and fainted on the type of the courtyard. The smell was horrible. Heat plus 28

28, Another Failure garbage bag.

29. Dogs take away the garbage. And them there Nemer. In the evening, scary walk. Biting rush.

30. Rock painting. It seems people are once again evolving. In the opposite direction.

31. This ditch dug local akimat. Thought save from the flood in the rainy season.

32. The same ditch but behind!

33. Wiper blades have long quit. With the volume of work, one can not cope.

34. Another entrance. under the balcony

35. Here, too, there was grass. and bushes where we were hiding.

36. Here Akimat put benches. Planted lawn. Postilil tile. shturki left alone and stone. The stone on which is more convenient than on the bench.

37. Another local resident.

38. The best view that remained.

39. All known maxi tea

40. For this alley we ran a hundred metrovku =)

41. Now then not run.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting