How to sit down on poppy

It will be a sad post, but I advise everyone to read it to the end ...
One blogger with the nickname zlak shares his sad experience. Story and photos 3

It all began on the standard scenario: invite friends for the first time, of course free of charge.

I've always been against it, it would seem, no needle can not make me a slave. I stayed away from this terrible drug for a long time, until the infection was spread by the wind first rapid in the district, and then throughout the city. People just this week changed beyond recognition: so he or she are fluttering and active - but thoughtful and concentrated Wandering with the bag under his arm knows where ...

Fasting better aside - I thought. - Crappy it can result in very crappy. Won Alla was so cool and sociable, his eyes burned ... now twisted and barely waddling home buries vizin right at the door ... The handset is turned off, the mother with tearful red eyes weary step bears home products. On the father is not a person - daughter was missing. And constantly, constantly she needs money: the pleasure is not cheap.

But interest still took its toll. I decided we should try once, as they say, do not ... How wrong I was ...

"It is useful for the writer's experience," - "relaxed once, nothing terrible" - "Look how many people in the subject - and nothing, until all are alive" - ​​"One Life" - I came up with a thousand excuses for their first dose of poppy. In the end it's just a piece of a piece of iron and plastic, they will not cloud my mind. I'm stronger than this.

I remember my first time. Bliss, just before the vibrating conveyor. What else entirely unknown to this world. Paints billion colors explode the already good my imagination, sounds - just Nightingale Grove, tactile - one touch - and you do not understand, as before without it costing. The world instantly broke into "before" and "after" poppy. After the first dose I needed no one - neither friends nor relatives. I stupidly ikeyskom reclining on the couch and stuck. Week. A week does not shave, did not wash, did not change clothes - almost never ate, drank a lot of coffee only and constantly smoked. And absolutely every minute I visited the brightest and unfamiliar emotions. Flashes of light, white light, red light, green plus thousands enveloping sound.

Five kg of body weight per week just gone vnikuda. His eyes became narrow and red, really freaky. It begins the second week of my systematic use of poppy. Walk I could not, and did not want. Job stood up, colleagues and friends could not get through to me - the money on the phone over, and I realized that I no longer need a cell phone - now I only need a poppy. Poppy, poppy, poppy, every day, at least one dose.

I was surprised by the reaction of people close to me: in rare moments of leisure with them no one, not one of them asked me, fairly thin and haggard - what's going on, my friend, brother, son? What's wrong? What is the problem? I guess they thought I was not stupid and strong - do not think I managed to plunge so. Probably thought it temporarily - peregasitsya week, and start up. Yeah, how did ... zavyazhesh here.

After some time, your loved ones, I openly and honestly said: "Think what you want, do the same - but Poppy is the best thing that ever happened in my life. I'll use it as long as my gut did not fall out and the brain will not refuse. Mac gave me the ease and freedom. The beauty and inspiration. Mac - the best that I could sit down. Although my obvious physical dependence - please, take me as I become because of it - the way I now have. »

Today, the first part of my tragic history. Since I no longer talk about (of course, now that I was a little worried about that except the poppy), I will tell you in detail how I cook poppy ...

Continuation of the story, I do not advise you to read the impressionable and knowledgeable me personally ... And yes - do not worry, put your trust in the Lord, and that this has not happened to you. And ... do not exclude themselves. Never exclude themselves.

And then it's simple: take your poppy, pan, and cook it all on low heat epta!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting