To Earth successfully returned Chinese Lunar recovery vehicle "Chañe 5-T1»

the time of sending the lunar unit in October i>

In early November, China has achieved another success in its space program, held a successful return of the return of the lunar vehicle "Chañe 5-T1» (Chang'e 5-T1). Think about it - 40 years is the first such mission (before such a mission successfully completed the USSR and the USA). "Chañe 5-T1» - a mission in which the solutions were tested Chinese engineers designed for the subsequent launch of a lunar return vehicle "Chañe 5". This mission is scheduled to land on the moon machine, take samples of rocks and dust, and deliver these samples to Earth.

With regard to complete the mission, it can be called a complete success. "Chañe 5-T1" flew around the moon, and made a number of different images that will enter the history of astronautics, like all the previous pictures of the moon. Interestingly, the images were taken with the camera, designed for monitoring the state of the solar panel. But the quality of the recording is quite acceptable.

The trajectory of the machine in this case corresponded to the satellite orbit around the Earth with a perigee of 209 kilometers and an apogee of 380,000 kilometers.

Upon return, the unit shot off in the direction of the Earth's capsule, which successfully landed

The moment of entry of the capsule into Earth's atmosphere at a speed of 40,000 kilometers per hour i>

And it already landed in one of the northern provinces of China Capsule i>

During his flight Chinese unit permanently lodged "voice" - signals that were recorded by many radio amateurs Earth. Module installed various scientific instruments, including 4M (Manfred Memorial Moon Mission) and radioactivity detector, provides a measure of the level of radiation around the Moon and in outer space.

As already mentioned, the next step is to send the returned lunar module landing in 2017. After that follow the final stage - a man on the moon, the first for many decades. This should happen in the 20's of this century.

Via discovery

Source: geektimes.ru/post/240968/

Tags

See also

New and interesting