Far away ... in Moscow

Social Topics always resonates. Theme I - vagabond apparently aroused the interest of ...
Continuing the theme of the Alma-Ata homeless their Moscow "colleagues»
Photo report blogger wotanson (11 photos)

Today, while the whole of Moscow went on Nazi rallies and sit at home, with a friend, we visited Kargin visiting people who were not able to get the census, spam and growth of utility tariffs. And they do not live somewhere in the tundra, a hundred kilometers from the nearest town and 15 minutes from the Yaroslavl Station

Going into camp, it seemed to us that none of the residents are not at home, but in just a second from left domuhi this smiling little man, he introduced himself simply: -Boris, choir director hungry, "Give me my loaf" of part-time caretaker commune imOstapa Bender,

Boris immediately began to build a fire so we drink tea from which we for some reasons refused

Campfire is a whole stack of churbankov neat, uncomplicated kolyat their homemade instruments.

Remove the interior of the house prevented spyaschie.Kak told us Boris in the house is asleep the night shift-gatherers.
The residents of the camp are divided into the profession - gatherers (work mainly at night), beggars and Boris himself with a dog, they are responsible for cleanliness, order and security of the home.

Earn from 500 to 1,500 a day, so stock is always fresh fruit and vegetables myaso.Ih buy on the market, and do not bring with svalok.Po to Boris vodka spend a little, although he drinks every day from May 22 to 93 goda.Tochnost date does not explain anything - May 22, and that's it.

Afraid to get sick in the damp autumn weather, the inhabitants of the commune drink tea with lemon, strengthen the immune system

Water is taken from a well that was dug sami.Moyutsya 2 times a week in a social bath, despite the general chaos reigns in the camp for such a wonderful place purity

Along the perimeter of the camp poles stuck with shoes, so refreshing here and ventilated shoes, change it every nedelyu.U each inhabitant of three pairs

"Clean the guarantee of health," said Boris demonstrating washed to shine knives forks, he is very proud of the fact that in this camp poryadok.Voobsche language as it does not turn to name these people bomzhami.Net no stink, drunken bodies and other related elementov.odet though Boris and worn but clean odezhdu.vybrit "even cologne has" -usmehnulsya it is in response to our surprise.

The camp will stand up to the cold, and then the inhabitants disperse in all directions.
-I Personally going home, I live here, across the street Boris shocked us, the question then why living here refused to answer.

The census did not come to him, the police take it easy, and sometimes even bring food, although one tried to hang on to Boris thing about what that theft, but all was settled and he is not mad militia.
And lives almost in the center of the capital, under the rumble of trains whizzing past, the commune named Ostap Bender

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting