Walk through the poor Moscow

When I criticize other cities, the locals like to answer: "Yes, in your Moscow all the same!»

We know, in Moscow too many bad things. Here, yesterday walked, looked at some things, and became very sad. It must be this something to do.

Under the cut 39 Photo © Ilya Varlamov

01. To begin with Moscow's traffic jams. They are beautiful. I do not remember is, when standing in a traffic jam, as I try to move around the city or on the subway or on a bicycle. Poor people as possible to stand for 3-4 hours a day in traffic jams? Do not you feel sorry for her time?

02. After a winter in the Moscow River floating pile of empty bottles from nezamerzayki. Interestingly, their catches someone, or they have to sail the seas and oceans?

03. In Moscow, there is one big disaster, it is called - the care of the disabled. Of course, no one to take care of the disabled are not going to, but for the sake Moscow decided to make more friendly to people with disabilities. For example, tactile tile laid.

04. Where do they find such plates - remains a mystery. Why so many? Why are they so great?

05. Here is a good example of taking care of the visually impaired. Here they scattered all plates in a chaotic manner. And that, let it be. Now about these tiles stumble and the blind and the sighted.

06. In spring tactile boards are beginning to fill with yellow paint. It is believed that the bright yellow - the last color that they see visually impaired.

07. Another example of the use of tactile tiles.

08. In Moscow, are very fond of illegal advertising. Here are all the clamshell - are illegal. Why are they not clean, I do not understand. How can I solve the problem? Open reception centers such clamshells, RR 200. Homeless quickly will make all this publicity stuff.

09. Well, what is it?

10. In public places all poles plastered with advertising garbage.

11. It is a pedestrian zone near the Tretyakov. Moscow wanted to spit on the driver pedestrians, so park your coach where it is convenient. It offered 10 centimeters pedestrians to pass through the pedestrian zone.

12. "And you do first park, and then I will not put on the sidewalks!" - Answers us the car owner.

13. Came to the store - to put the car right at the entrance!

14. not lordly thing - to go on foot!

15. Came to the cafe? Throw a car at the entrance, let everyone see that you have succeeded!

16. You bought a car for 150 000 dollars, not in order to from the parking lot to go to the house in 5 minutes! Put under the window - your yard, your rules!

17. The center of Moscow

18. And it is about Mosgortrans parking. Hello, the Department of Transport in Moscow. Subordinates Liksutova quite brazenly captured the entire sidewalk and put their cars.

19. I arrived after hours, but take my word, each day the entire sidewalk cars parked here Mosgortrans employees. By the way, why is there no parking fee? Do you want to Mosgortrans employees get to work by public transport?

20. Pedestrian Infrastructure opposite the Kremlin.

21. It is convenient.

22. Pothole repair Moscow

23. And here the heroes of my recent posts - people with paint!

24. Surprisingly, in Moscow there are still places where fences are not painted in yellow and green colors. As well?

25. But with the parking meters as usual - instead of having to wash, simply paint over paint roller.

26. To not on the sidewalk to park the car, he was forced to flower beds. Unfortunately, there is now not only the machines can not park, but also pedestrians to walk.

27. In contrast Kremlin something began to build. Information sheet no, incomprehensible design.

28. Gorky Park was brought benches.

29. Youth continues to self-realization on the walls of public toilets.

30. Barricades granite flower beds.

31. One joy - pedestrian zone.

32. In the Tretyakov Travel parking removed.

33 people walking.

34. Nikolskaya Street in the pedestrian zone caused markup. Apparently, they are going by car to let her.

35. At the entrance to put bars. This photo is for those who believe that the nominating bars in Moscow put it is impossible because of the climate. Everything is possible. And it looks much better than the barriers.

36. And this is the usual bars, they never fixed and sometimes fall.

37. An example of a good graffiti on the house.

38. Sunset ...

39. I go to Moscow, suddenly stops the car, a man opens the window and yells:
 - You Varlamov?
 - I,
 - Oh, cool! I read your blog! - Says the guy, and the monitor shows nouta. But on the screen, not my blog and some entertainment site (whew. Fooled!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting