Such Yorkie

Good day.
Last psonedelnik was the theme of the French Bulldog. Today I will tell you about the Yorkshire Terrier, who is considered the room and lapdog ...
There will be many photons and video.
My miracle

A bit of history. The first record of the species we can find from the latin writer Appier (II century BC)

A more reliable manuscripts submitted by Pliny the Elder (23-77 g), the Roman naturalist, described the small dogs, fearlessly pursuing its prey underground and where the Romans found in a variety during the landing of the British Isles.

In France, during the time of King Dagobert (630) passed a law according to which the man who killed a dog - a hunter under the ground, waiting for the most severe punishment.

Why hunter under the ground? Because this breed has been specially bred to hunt rats, flooded mine that the miners.

Yorkie, despite its size, it is very courageous and daring, with, friendly and have a light, Nezlobnaya character. And a very loyal.

At York has it all: the temperament, strength of spirit, a lot of tenderness. He is always cheerful and ready to follow his master, adapting to any situation.

With children york wonderful companion for games in the elderly - a quiet fellow, he is a tireless companion for lovers of long-distance walks

Modern Yorkshire terrier relatively young breed, bred English Yorkshire miners, who needed a very small dog that can fight with the terrible rats, flooded mine.

The founders of this breed began to sky-terrier, black and tan toy terrier, Dandie Dinmont.

The first Yorkshire Terrier, corresponding to the parameters of the modern standard, was presented at the exhibition in 1870

Like all terriers, they are living, brave, stubborn, fun-loving, loved, understood everything Soba.

By the way, this is the only breed of dog hair that does not cause allergies.

-

-

-

Here's a simple story lapdog

Posted in [mergetime] 1307302292 [/ mergetime]
video small problem ... would later

Video seems to be much later))
and while a few more friends
Yorkshire phot
Ray

Irzhik

Kuzma