Homemade Lambo "REVENTON"

Good day!

- & Quot; MANY THANKS TO ALL) ALL ALL! your reaction and support gives me new ideas) is very pleased to read komenty) SPA SI BON !!! )))
very unexpected for me all this thought and wondered) & quot; ----- The following projects will be not less interesting)! and they will not have from existing

This is my second car, it was my gift for the new year, I bought her Dec. 31, woke up after the new year and it seemed all a dream)
a lot of thought to what sort it done replaced optics, wheels, seats. but somehow lured TUNING word) really did not know which side to this approach.
began to communicate with different masters of this direction, viewed their work and something inside me says no no and no! And since I'm a bit creative person, and graduated from the Architectural doing jewelry business, what is beautiful, exactly, is a clear job, I know not by hearsay. on this and he decided to plunge into the world of tuning, certainly not myself, with my edinomyshlenikov, helper, friend - is my father. with anyone else, I would not undertake such work.
we were very far from this field of activity, but went as 2 years and now I understand that it is possible to make VSЁЁЁ, everything that is capable of fontaziya.
to cut the car so we are very much pondered painted.

One to one do not come out clearly, as the donor is not suitable! But to make a 4 seater Reventon very succeed. There on the similarity of Ferrari Gran Turismo 4 bedded kupeha.
So I will Reventon Gran Turismo;)

This is my first work in this area, and as they say the first pancake is always lumpy! So this is my first attempt)
I hope that I am not, and will be even oblamalsya Drafts, learned a lot on this apparatik, the next project pristuplyu quite differently, and I think the time takes already less.
somehow so)
Thank you for visiting my page, I welcome your comments and overdrive. subscribe, will be glad to) where to begin tuning ...)

hand still rose cut their mashinochku,
a lot of drawing, sketching, wondering what was happening and how to connect Eclipse with the Reventon.
issued endpoints, set the size, and wire it all started ...
built when all the lines, I cut pieces of cardboard (pattern) Adjust to clearly lay on the frame is transferred to the metal and metallic fragment welded into place and so piece by piece)

weigh it will not be a lot, it's just the layout, just removed from this matrix and molded in the plastic, so that weight is all right) will continue pictures

-from all this was only an iron ass (wings) as this part of the body and the trunk lid was too lazy to sculpt it in Eraserhead)))
- Everything else rapids bumper Hood Lane. rear under spoiler wing - all in plastic,
All the iron is in the attic)

popochki pumping;)

original frame and the pattern and ...
as the construction of the new priests, all old gradually cut out.
the place where the spare wheel is also carved on the spot is now the exhaust pipe, it has remained dear to her predelal fixtures and new nasadochku.

lower spoiler and exhaust

build a spoiler that was something)
also moved the hatch of the tank to the rack, from the hatch Motorcycles
on the fly just blew everything ground

trunk lid

you can see the cover in plastic steps, here is a glass

doors

Navigating with loops was still that)
my loop is 3 modenizatsiya native shtatovskih,
the first that have been purchased in the United States have put my friend, they were loose in the wind, metal, 5 mm thick, removed the drawings from them - made their korektirovki, vytochili already have, put yet another friend, has already gone better, but have yet dorabotochek and get already my loop,
19 mm thickness of metal instrumentals, but when put, we have a couple of Batey dorobotok, a couple of additional fasteners to the body, and an additional farm in the second loop on the door, it will be seen on sled.fotkah (I can not find them) later lay

and the strips on the doors removed, too, looked like something not very much and were given Eclipse)

with a l o n

It WAS! I ralliartovskie saddles)))
but I cut them for furs)
dismantled to frame, cut back
raschertil new framework (the same as the Reventon)
I lined it with a square tube 10 to 10 mm, very sturdy and light,
just in case, took their matrix (suddenly need more such saddles)
put on tight, do well in leather with Alcantara,
pictures of these days will

She L E T I C I !!!

a lot of questions: How much added weight ???

from all parts of the body removed matrix! and ALL are now in plastic, all lёginkoe ​​and durable!
Matrix since large parts kapat, bumpers, doors, thresholds ... and ending lights (body, attachment for Linz, the interior lights) and povorotnichkami,
the whole kit full detail,
all the metal is in the attic)))
right now is the construction hammering trunk pictures will be later
did not immediately come to such results as expected, there were a lot of samples, advice, tried different resins, gels, as we do for myself, I want to still perfect! but still have the quality)

with matrices of bumpers and sill had to play not childish)
matrix front bumper is 11 parts (still the constructor)
but it was interesting to tinker with these details, to pull back from the single piece without joints (excluding kolkhozes)))
the whole face takes the Eclipse of native stands (fenders, hood, bumper), the tailgate gets on his relatives and closes the loop in his native castle rises svoimizhe pumps;)

bagazhnichek

Since the rear of the car has assumed the maximum change, change all dimensions and trunk lid and all the rest have to make a new inner liner.
already you can see in the pictures of the regiment and lining the back of the
I build karkasiki with 3 mm wire, brass payayu. Under the bookshelf made additional brackets, shelf mobile and easily snemaemaya. Now I vvstraivayu all fasteners and side poneli, bomblyu every day planiruyuza couple of three days to finish.
At this stage, all the panels I build without music. It will be quite simply in the style of the machine) but tasteful.
the music will be different side panels and shelves, because the music is a delicate matter and it requires a sound approach, you will need proschitat and volumes under subs and even come up with to start WHAT nachinochku do.
I think, too, in the trunk trim Alcóntar with otstrochechkoy, with interior in the same style.

LET THERE BE LIGHT! :)

connected today optics) miracle))
although Fota phone))) tomorrow could not wait to take the camera down) wanted to quickly lay out) to share his joy)

the painting of the painting becomes! )))

control assembly produced, pododelyvali all small things. povyduvali all dust everywhere, a word ready for painting)))

The point is;)

I do not understand why so long) working on the machine every day,
but it seems already comes the moment of truth)))
painted openings
Tomorrow is already a body paint)

the long-awaited assembly)

is the moment of assembly)
even though the thresholds have to be painted but it's stuff
do not believe it's soooo nice to collect ... there are no words)
very little ...)
telfonom fotkal so that each photo in a different tsvete.uzhe otfotkayu going away. color BELIEVE better not to think)

prepared wheel;)

Wheels pogruntoyali today. Zavtrabudem apply one color, maybe they will be two-colored.
But the pictures of the wheels themselves, I will not show)))
See on Sunday or Monday in finished form with the tires and the machine;)
And right now a couple fotochek)

He left the town red, or check-)))

I drove with paint brushes and immediately put the sewing room just could not! Two days pokolesil) has received a lot of fun. the reaction of people mad)
where it is not immediately parkonёshsya photo shoot held, machine zamatsali vsyuyuyu)
nanoch drove another hundred in boxing to sleep well)
Yesterday vnutryanu completely disassembled, interior processing starts)

18 -19 August we in Odessa, an exhibition of sound tuning ... ... invited me to participate. itself wants to participate)
Work on the completion of the machine in full swing,
leather cut out, cut out Alcóntar, at the present moment, all sewn Alcóntar on trunk, made all the patterns on the seats, today are beginning to sew.
I do wheels, ordered prostavochki on Monday will be ready. with the brakes is not in time, I will have to change after the exhibition.

1st place !!! )) In two categories

guys will not believe how much it's nice)) I initially met with the big eyes and the whole day around mashtnochki was unreal Motion), pictures will simply force until they do not have a couple of lay

first photoshoot

We drove to the resort of Arcadia, just to become gazonchik already dusk
very quickly pofotali
Photographer Leo Sawicki

Source: www.drive2.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting