Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.G - paper model

Many photos! Do not break!

And again, all, all a big hello !!!
It has been a long time since I graduated from my first job, from the original. Ponder decided to put a little "C grade" by GPM. And by the way this is my first assembly of the tank with the innards.

Briefly about the magazine
The magazine is a reprint of 2005. In the first, he was released in 2003.

Briefly about the tank
To your attention the "troika" of the African Corps Gen. Romel. Painting of a desert, there vnutryanka, the hatches are opened and closed. If anyone is interested in more detail what Google to help you.

Instumenty
Toolkit former. Knives company Olfa AK-1, AK-3, the circular knife, cutting mat, a set of paints company Ho-Ma, brushes, as well as an awl, ruler, scissors, punches, Needle and a lot of other cool
Glue UHU Twist & glue, PVA-K, glue pencil LEO, point 505.
Cardboard 0, 5 mm and 1 mm. Set Modelikovskih rivets 0, 5 - 2 mm (laser cutting).

Let's start with the frame and the inner tub.

Then went to the engine compartment and everything connected with it :) I did it rasbornym, adding a bit latches (sorry for such a beauty hiding)

I have no time (((

Good day to all! Here began the new school year, and the inspiration to work is not present at all :( I would like to devote more time to your favorite hobby, but alas ... I try to use every minute to good use :)
Sobral balancers and shock ...

I set the first shock and balancing them, and then the rest of the beams I maintain a single line. In case there is a picture of the desired angle. We had some where to trim and polish that would become everything in its place.

Good day to all! It has not been updated for a long time (all the time nebylo) here today show that navayal :)

Assembled drive sprockets and a piece of a harp. App. It seems that everything fits :)

Sobral road wheels ... supporting rolls.

For a long time I have not been updated. And yet I found the time and the camera. Pofotkat modelku and now everything is going to show you :)
In general, so ... look, talk.

But I tower Sports: (((((What do the hands of ... well not from where normal people

Good day to all. Here I gather up my little photo spread.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting