The human stupidity is infinite ...

Still, I marvel at the human ability to find adventure on his ass, and so suffering.

I came this morning to visit friends, well as they say sit, talk and even enjoy what God has sent. Was set for 8 pm, I came to 7.20. Call a friend, who did not appreciate my otherworldly punctuality, I said wait. He came with his wife for alcohol, for bread. Anyway. I stood, waiting. Next go to the builders, the house is new. Someone someone yells from the bottom to the upper floors. At first did not pay attention, then turn.

Workers below are asked to bring the keys to the closet, which is right there in the basement, street entrance. On the upper floors say has now ended, has brought. Lower cold. The controversy continues. And I must say (from a friend later learned), there are elevator card, ie, do not walk from the 10th floor down, not the bottom, you can walk up to the top. Two-minute deal. No, damn it, our people are not looking for easy ways.

The top comes a brilliant idea to throw the keys down. Not thinking about that dark, as it were, the garbage is, the light from the windows, too, is not enough. Many residents have not called. Well ... that is our Kid of ringing hear that fell somewhere, but where. Begin to look for. It is believed that in the future looms large yuh. There is one smart guy, says a phrase that sounds as if the fall was metal. I mean on the ground by no means could be. Inspect the nearby places. And lo and behold, they saw the keys on a metallic sheen (so, in my opinion, called a window ledge), on the second floor. How to get there, for some higher power, is not clear. But the essence does not change. It is necessary to solve a problem. We ran to the apartment. No one is not at home.

On the mat, probably older, or maybe just the highest, I began to look for similarity sticks fittings. The stick is found, but everyone understands that this is not the way nifiga. Stick short. Trays "goats." High afraid to climb (well, actually the second floor by a basement space, high), smaller climbs, but younger. Climbed. Worth. Stick lacks treacherous 70-90 cm. It was decided to put the second "box" on the first. Put. Young builder tries to object, to put pressure on the pity, but no, they are driving older kicked upstairs. He scrambles, somehow gets up slowly stretches stick knocks keys, but cheers comrades in misfortune, and heard his cries. Future foreman, falls head over heels, something crackles, he yells obscenities, says parents in tears. Well, I think at least a broken leg. All ran, hype, confusion. Who is calling the ambulance, who's the boss calls. Fortunately the owner was near, he ran. Mats, pink expresses its indignation. Casting him into the car, drove to the hospital ...

Then each went to his wife, went home. At the table he told the story. They laughed, of course. Well, not out of malice. They drank to the health of the poor man. I still play football is. And all it takes, come down from the 10th floor on the elevator. Observe the TB. All the beaver!

ZY Drew schematically action. Take pictures, and even more to shoot, I did not.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting