Slaughter Day!

No, I have certainly been various cases in my life ... But what would this ... You never had the feeling, or rather no, not a feeling, a feeling that everything that happens - so not really what is happening does not seem to you? .. This feeling does not leave me for a second day ... But the whole chain of events so strange and not adequate ... In short, here:

Introduction:
Yesterday, I dosdat lab, which was the admission to the exam in the language GPSS, I not only do not understand, so also did not try, actually. But still I came and sat for hours 2g studied a semester program, and then wrote and passed the lab. Successfully. Complete idiocy. Or luck. In actual fact the language was not something that simple - primitive, though tormented him the whole band. Then we went to the guys down there with us around the entrance to the university fenced area with shortie fence, in which all hang out and smoke. There we obkurilis. I sat in a joyful pahuisticheskoy euphoria was warm (it was warm, not thick) warm sun, around the world a clear sky, with headphones playing Bon Jovi (Open all nigth) and Leningrad (motherfuckers), and his mouth was intoxicating aroma of Marlboro ... - And I really was all fuck !, as well as singing in my headphones notorious Uncle Sergei ... I just was well and happy at heart, and as bright as in the sky hovering over me ... I'm the first time for many of today ... and even months ... back home in a good mood, happy and wrote the whole night in the span. But! - That's all just beginning ...

№raz:
Next day was the most incredible, stupid, stupid, impossible and splendid in all my past life ... I came out of the house, literally soaring on the wings (-vcherashnee mood is not only gone, but even more improved!) The most interesting thing that seems to be It was absolutely nothing to be happy - I went zdaval exam that did not know and was not even allowed more to it, because in the resit, among labs donated yesterday needed direction, and getting it was to the dean, who asked me to dismiss the idea. But I still was Harashi! and more than that, I felt a huge upsurge of spirit, a surge of strength, vitality and good mood! I was going to stop, of the headphones as always playing a playlist of favorites, the sun was shining full and jacket waving a fresh wind - in a word, everything was Harashi !, so as soon as may be!
 - Probably, at some point in the mind of any person, cornered triggered some protective mechanism when not maintaining the number of thoughts, anxieties, frustrations, worries and concerns of the sense of reality and the importance of what is happening simply turned off by entering the person into a state of deep infantile euphoria or , in other words, a complete (forgive me once again ladies) POHUIZMA against everything ... - well, or people just going crazy. )
I sat in the bus, at the window of the sun, and singing to the music, basking in its rays of spring ... - And here there was IT! The event, after which the whole day was just a n e n o r m a l s m - in the bus, directly in front of me, she sat. In the beginning I did not even pay attention to it - I continued to enjoy the moment and softly humming, smiling counter smile sun ... Then I looked at her. Nothing usual:
 - Figure?
 - Normal, slender ... a measure, no flaws, though not a supermodel.
 - Chest?
 - Well ... my ex was probably in more ... - even for sure! Well, yes and figs with him, not the happiness !!!
 - Hair?
 - Dark brown, hairstyle and very familiar ... something between a Zemfira and spleen, but akuratno ...
 - Face?
 - Charming, feminine, and some sweetly like a kitten! Tanned skin is a little soft and almost palpable ... charming smile ... - And his eyes! .. The most important thing is the eyes! They were some funny, with a twinkle, pure, innocent and honest ... and even piercing through literally ...
 - Suddenly it dawned on me that these eyes have about a minute look at me !!! - But you again! - No trace of embarrassment and instinctive desire to turn away ... On the contrary, the more I looked at her, and in her eyes and a smile - the more I acquired a taste! :) It is also not turned away and studied continued to look at me and smile ... Played charming melody (... do not show go bracking my hearth ...), and I'm enjoying every note, could not decide - what was beautiful, her smile, or the warmth of the sun ... and we continue to look at each other and smile as complete idiots, but the fact that throughout this vast world was not at that time two more happy and joyful idiots, that's for sure !!!)) - ... After half an hour was my stop.

№dva:
Driving up, I realized that I had two choices - one: to go to the exam, the second: to go to the next and for what not to miss HER !!! - Difficult Decisions does not happen and that we are not satisfied with the alternative of choice - does not make them more difficult. It is only necessary to admit that VSЁЁ already been decided.
 - I went on, knowing what was right, and if it is not correct, it certainly is not changing yourself !!! )
We got through the stop and I did not take it up the courage to approach her ... - until she adjusted her purse and the clothes and took her by the hand ... - She did not see what I came for her, and had her back to me. Slightly Startled, she spun around, and our faces were on the distance of a couple of centimeters ... In her eyes through the surprise flashed ill-disguised glee mixed with interest, and she had wanted to tell me something, but I put it to her lips finger - TC -ss! .. - shook his head and looked into her eyes ... - her lips a little shudder froze and did not finish begun ... So we stood a few seconds, but in those few seconds, her eyes told me everything ... everything that I wanted to They see ... my fingers scratched the shack, I was pleased to note that not a mistake - the skin was so delicate that Velvet did not go to any vsravnenie ... I invitingly took her hand and said, - "Come?" ... And we went ...

I, frankly, a lot of things in my life froze (... refrigerator, for example, from the 10th floor took off ... - No, I'm not at the Tenth live - I specifically it on the elevator raised, with friends), but in the FSUs # ation my mood was generally Sea generations, but so I did not expect from him. On the part of all of this look like crap soap opera, full of romantic pink snot and affectedness - But Shit !!! - It was REALLY !!! I just did what I wanted, not zaduyvayas that I think about how she would react as it would look like ... And everything turned out !!!

On the way, I learned that her name is Anastasia I am she, too, once loved, and she was hoping that I'll ask her about it more in the car, and when it came out, it is already close to tears of resentment that I never got to know It now minibus will take away me and her in different directions, and we will not see ... Nothing else to know I did not - she lived very close, not exactly she and her aunt ... We agreed that after the exam, I'll go for it and we will meet ...
 - This to me has never been !!! No - of course, I got to know on the streets, beaches and other, but it's not even close was like ... It was so strange ... and at the same time, of course, like everything the way it should be ... (it is then later years I have learned that there is a science of NLP and everything that happened there not so too difficult to understand, in fact it seems to me now that it nasamom case and should have been - romantic, and perfectly stupid ...). But the idiocy just begun ...

№tri:
Arriving at iniver, I learned that Dean went to Moscow for a week and instead tepr deputy dean Zharkov - mileyshey hearted man, who on the same day the order braked (!!! already in educational management !!!), and learning retake that today I can navryadli, said nothing peresdash later, you still have a week ... and if you do not have time, then she told me to sign akadem !!!
 - Only Imagine, yesterday I was packing suitcases in the army, and today that would not have happened - I do not palyubomu in flight !!! )) More chat with friends who were shaking in the hallway waiting for the commission, and the emphasis is not catching up with what it is I'm so happy, when I was almost kicked out of uni ... - I wished them good luck, and went home to her.

№chetyrya
Then proizoshol bummer. Arriving there, where we broke up, I found that the door of her hefty entrance hangs an old intercom that no way did not want to call it, or let me in ...
Morale plummeted ((...
Realizing that my attempts to cope with it is useless, I just sat on a railing near the door wondering what to do next ... - Actually the choice was not great - I decided that I should not miss it under any circumstances, by all means at any cost !!! - And therefore I sat on the railing kryltsa and waited ... After about half an hour came Grandma launched me, explaining that "yes, he too old, truncated wedge his time ..." I took off with the speed of a rocket up the stairs to 4 vtopil second floor and the bell ...
 - BLYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA !!! (((
 - This idea came to me when the answer at the door, there was only silence. - CHЁЁRRRT !!! FUUUCK !!! - Why is this crap always happen to me it - because today such a great day !!!! ??! TODAY IS just could not shit happened !!!
 - But it happened. - Arrow nastroeniemetra fell below zero ...
... I went to the bus stop on Goncharov completely overwhelmed ... The day started so well! .. And you ... It looks like I'm really the one to whom we can safely hang the American flag with the offensive word !!! LOSER !!! ..
 - Shit !!! Laptop backpack glyukanul and music interrupted akkamulyator ... dead ... All one to one ... But, damn it - I thought - but could not because it was all over !!! I too was once again believed in miracles, and flukes, when a bummer !!! It looks like she did not wait and went ... Or maybe not yet gone, she can still stop at ... can meet her there ... Hope Remains More smoldered, but to stop in the middle of the course of 20 minutes more, and only during this time she really leave even if there was ... Damn !, well, not all things are so idiotically zakonchtsya !!! - Before I could think of this idea as a back up I heard the words - Wait, do not run so ...
 - E t a b l a s O N A ...
 - I turned around and started laughing, or rather hysterical laugh, I just have a seizure started ... And she realized the mood, too, laughed along with me ... We had a nahohotalis walking down the street and sharing experiences, and also glad that you in spite of all the rules , for some idiotic chance all the same did not lose each other ...
But that was not the end of the day! ..

№fayf
In the New Town, we have come to me (to throw a backpack with a computer), and what a surprise it was the mother, when I seemed to embrace with devchenkoy, because just yesterday I told her rubbing that they bl ... and I more than any one do not contact, because everything is already nastoigralo # lyatstvo !!! .. - And here I am, therefore, currently standing at the elevator and embrace TEENS, and I still, all is already lost beyond the limits where and reality, forgetting for a clean machine took out a cigarette and began to light up ... Then it dawned on me, and I looked at the mother ... - - Do that little jaw to the threshold are not dropped ... In short I do not know how many lasted this dumb, but, fortunately, came the elevator and we were safely in it disappeared ... As soon as I closed the door on the particular sample ha ha ... Now Imagine a picture of you next:
 - On the ground floor the elevator doors opened, and there in the arms of the left devchenkoy and cigarette in his mouth, and opposite the entrance is ... - She (my ex-TEENS) mother, who had not even realize that we have parted !!! It is with surprise bag dropped and costs - can not say anything)) - You Th, Well, it thinks there with her girls all in the ointment, a year we meet, and we had a couple of thick as thieves, and I all such exemplary and a good and not smoking before us will throw a nuclear bomb than I will change it !!! (which, incidentally, is not so far from the truth ...) - In a word, I stood for a moment in surprise, then, realizing what had happened, did not I remember how many times per day, began hysterically neigh ... We ran out without waiting until the mother will regain the power of speech ... in the street Nastya to learn what it is, too, I laughed and we walked arm in arm walking, rejoicing that the magic is still there, at least sometimes !!!

In a word, so that's a story about the most stupid and idiotic, and yet one of the happiest days of my life ... Work at least I feel that way and ...)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting