Flour filming communicating room at the pensioner

- Valentine Prokopivna the threshold categorically stated that she is the best hostess in the world and I will examine, as a mother. In my words, that I had a new tenant immediately replied - "What you are tenant, you're my son." Subsequently, I was the son, granddaughter, and even Ilyusha Yaroslavchikom and Sergei. Names hostess occasionally confused, so finally "agreed" to "boy" and "granddaughter".

2 photos and text
Author: Oksana Krasouskaya
a source at the end of

"Renting a room / apartment or shoot myself! People! I live in hell! "- Such announcement posted a desperate student, who moved this fall in Minsk. A young man accompanied his "cry for help" several amusing, in the opinion of an outsider, stories of his new life: taking off the hallway at the old woman of God dandelion, it is just a few days realized that the owner of the apartment, despite the presence of the tenant, it is not going to to change their habits and routine. We have found the unfortunate freshman and asked him to tell me about the difficulties faced by students living side by side with the owners of the apartments.

"I live a half-deaf, annoying grandmother in the hallway. I sleep on narrow short couch. Grandma in her room did not happen, she sits in the mine and watching TV. The chair in which she sits, rests on my sofa. She now and then turns around and serials comments that she looks around the clock. The volume on the TV - 59 divisions !!! Fifty nine! She sits next to me on my couch and talking on home phone, trying to shout TV! I need to learn to read at least something, but the TV is working almost around the clock. There is even a coffee table on which I could write! Rather he is, he stands in front of her chair in my room and littered with magazines and TV programs that can not touch it. I'm not talking about a bunch of her quirks "- briefly described the young man his difficulties.

More than two months had passed since Ilya moved to the capital. But this time he was clearly understood: the presence of a second person in the apartment could easily turn his life into hell. A native of Brest, who grew up in a spacious house, and could not assume that by removing the hallway, he not only will it let and time, but the owner, and will be forced to fight for their right to sleep, the silence and the possibility to prepare for classes .

- This year I went to BSU - begins his tale Ilya. - Of course, once I wrote a letter to the hostel. But we at the University of reason precisely say whether you have a place in a hostel, but in the 20 days of August, so the time to look for an apartment in case of refusal to spare - just a few days. Until recently, I was told that the probability of "hitting the top ten" is, and I, of course, flattered themselves with the hope that soon settled into a hostel. He waited until the last day: this system - now you agreed, and tomorrow Living with all things, no one will lay. Therefore, I am sitting on suitcases, and on August 27 found that the hostel I do not shine. 30 have had to travel to Minsk, get somewhere. Here and I had to throw all the forces to search for housing.

As recognized by Ilya, he expected to find an apartment in Minsk will be much easier. We expect that even be able to touch: settled in a room without the owners at all, or find a quiet, comfortable apartment and live there happily. But the reality turned out far more complicated. "Break" the Internet and did not come across a suitable offer, Ilya connected to the search for a sister property, which has long been settled in Minsk. She spared no effort after work putting up ads on all Serebryanka. But this option proved utopian - a single call from residents of the neighborhood and has not arrived.

No further inspired and viewing ads on the network: the prices of apartments grew up literally every hour. The idea of ​​living alone evaporated. I had to switch to a simpler options: either to rent the apartment to someone in half, or at all to move into the room. And finally, on the ad that Ilya hung in his page in the social networks, the young man responded. He suggested that in just 100 at. e. You can rent a room, though the checkpoint, at great grandmother, who lives near the metro station "Grushevka." Especially a stranger guy "recommended" hostess - kind-hearted woman, always ready to help.

- Firstly, I had nowhere to go - to begin the school year, and secondly, the sister for a while lived in the hallway, and the problems it is not delivered. She said, do not even say who it worse - the girls once again afraid to go through my room, suddenly I sleep or busy. And you plus - you can always go-go out and no one to disturb. And, as the options are still there, I agreed, packed his bags and came to live without looking flat, - says Ilya.

The next day after the settlement, I have not received the keys to the apartment, I went to the shops to buy clothes. In honor of my sister and I decided to also go to the cafe. And in the evening at home waiting for me questioning: why so late back (about ten) and the requirement that more was not like this. I suggested that - you give me the keys, and the problem will disappear. But Valentine Prokopivna said it to anything - it all the time at home. Later, she kept asking me why and where I go.

Looking ahead, I will say that the keys for us was a real war, I received them only in the third week of life, after two or three times sat for half an hour at the door. To my displeasure, she answered: Well, wait a bit, but then I went for a walk, and the savings bank.

- Since the first time I've ever lost at the university and in the evening went to his sister, the special inconveniences did not notice - continues Ilya. - But as soon as the "nachitka" and it came time to thoroughly prepare for classes immediately had many questions that more and longer drives me crazy. The fact that the room, which I took - communicating. A sufficiently large and uncluttered, it would fit perfectly for life, if not for one "but": the mistress perceived it still as his own, that is not only "passed" on it, but to fully live as if I do not have.

View TV, radio listening on the phone with her friends to talk - all that she has done only in the hall, which I rashly agreed to withdraw. A second, small room Valentina Prokopivna only slept. And she rested mainly during the day (which I advise), and in the evening, full of energy and ready to not only accept, but also vividly discuss information, watching TV, talks about the bride and groom in "Let's get married" and just shared the news. Was she one more deadly habit - all the time to talk about anything, but would not break off. Any time of the day. I could not sleep, to prepare for classes, sit at the computer, but it never stopped, popped: cooked soup, listened to the weather forecast, go to the clinic, to measure the pressure - all actions are accompanied by detailed narrative.

- With regard to the space for things in the old Soviet furniture set hostess gave me a shelf that was half covered with her own expensive "possession": bags, journals, notebooks - shift need not be decided pensioner. So neighbors and our things. On the table, which is, perhaps, still littered with newspaper clippings and it is unclear what, I'm not trying to pretend (although initially agreed that it I will need to practice) in the chair because she always sat and discussed under the howling TV TV series. So much so that I was sitting at the abstracts, it periodically elbow, prompting to respond to what is happening on the screen: To discuss the film's heroine, or another member of "Let's get married" - "I'm here for the bride, it is a good" - says its history student .

- A favorite topic of conversation, regardless of time of day, "Guess how much sugar was me today?". Well, how do I know how much she has sugar, I do not know about ?! It turns out - 13 and no one at the entrance of the sugar there.

As long as I live, it is absolutely not worried about what I was doing - could turn on the TV at full volume (after all, older, under 70 years), when I sleep, or kerf radio. Gradually, the TV started me to get specific: I go, I have to learn, and there is op. For me, it all became akin to the Chinese executions as a drop on the forehead and dripping like anything at first, and then it reduces the human mind. Or, for example, the case was: capture the moment when the house is quiet. I went to bed and immediately "passed out." A Valentine Prokopivna woke me up and asked if I was the TV is on, you will stop? I say - yes, it will. And then to sleep, but after some time awakened by the next series. I am angry, indignant - "Yes, I'll sleep!". She responded - the TV is off and turned on the radio, and even let herself talk.

And at the same time and at all was chosen this way to have conversations on the phone: I sleep, "compact", cross-legged. So, for a seat on the couch all the time she would sit for an hour, and their conversation led.

At the same time he kept saying: "You do realize that I - a good man and you are helping others will not be so." And this tirade had certainly respond, and detailed answer, just nod or shake "Yeah" is impossible - recounts his life in the capital footage of a young man.

- Help as it was that the first time she ever tried to feed me, even though we know and did not agree, so to speak, out of kindness. For example, it does not clear borschets and tries to shove it in me. No requests will be taken to brew my dumplings and insists that they should be prepared as "supets' and not as regular dumplings. And so - for what nowhere. And she also has a strange attitude to tea: it brews bag several times, and can mix black and green, and then to try this "slops" to get me drunk. When I refused to drink it, it led a killer argument that all older people are now doing so.

Unlike the majority of pensioners, light and gas Valentine Prokopivna not save. Hour TV and radio, forgotten in the hallway light and included at full power gas burners - a typical pattern small "kopeck piece" in the "Grushevka." However, she had a special thing for water.

- I noticed that the bathroom is some basin. Well, I pushed him and began to wash. And she told me then pronounces: you do not push the basin, there dripping soapy water, which then is good toilet flush.

The oddest thing was that I did not have her first guest: live like a girl-zaochnitsa, which, according to the hostess, very like it here. There was another man who owed a few months and ate at her expense. I wonder what these people it is not "educated." Okay, I have a soft character, and I just can not argue with an older man, but the previous man could make anything - says Ilya.

- The first few days I have tried carefully to her to prove something, but after seeing that even about the tea bags is impossible to agree and they continue to be stored, waved his hand at everything and started looking for a new home. Now I, frankly, scary populated in the apartment with the owner.

"My budget - $ 120-130 maximum. In my opinion, this is a sufficient price to pay for that in your apartment, in a room that you are not engaged, an elderly man, not very constraining you. But no! Wring room for $ 200, but still satisfied with the casting of tenants! Where is this famous cohesion Belarusians ?! Crisis in the yard, with salaries and the dollar is going on knows that, and people have been greedy, materialistic, and stayed! Everyone wants to just girls, boys are now generally go nowhere. Only one way out - to shoot with friends. Again, no! No one wants their gorgeous apartment outside Moscow without repair lived two guys "- wrote Ilya in his announcement a few weeks ago. In the end, he still managed to find a suitable option, though in Fanipol. For two with another young man, he takes a two-room apartment for $ 200.

source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting