Check in Portugal

In this report, I want to share some of his impressions of the visit to Portugal. Actually the trip itself was originally planned as a departure for the match Zenith, but at the time of booking, in August, my friend, sosoveschavshis decided to transform it into a more or less full-fledged vacation. For when there happen to go there. The result came almost 9 days.
The report does not in fact the city of Porto - the posts of it has already appeared on Yap, I'll tell you about the places in which it was to go before the match, and that left the most vivid impressions.
I must say that I specifically did not climb Wikipedia tschas bring academically correct names or historical details of various monuments. This impression is further from the comments of Portugal inhabitant. And if possible put together a report without the "bow" of my and my comrade, poskalku is a few people interested.
It will be 54 photos - photo report I was clutching as he could

The route was that - arrival in Porto, in the morning - moving to Lisbon, there 3 days, then return back in time for the ball, and the remaining days there. We left knowing in Portuguese only "thank you", "please", "good day" and "two light beers." And all that I learned in my opinion only on the plane.
So first a bright number on arrival and transfer to Lisbon was our visit to Sintra, puppet town an hour away by train. Pribehali there without a specific purpose, but eventually chose two - the old fortress on a hill near the town and the castle on the next.

It seems like the last royal palace in the city center. I must say that from the point of view of architecture, all of the buildings in Portugal is certainly healthy inferior old Russian buildings. And for decoration, and scales. But at the same time very charming.

The fortress, which we chose 1st goal stands on the hill high above the city. Come on, blasphemy ...

5. Stomp ogogo as high

6. Here it is seen there. Moorish bookmarks, as I understand it. 9th century o_O

7. pervosti go stairs, although Aborigines believe that this is also the street

8. Another feature of the local architecture - azulejo, ceramic izratsy that there is decorated with almost half of the homes. Basically, it's like our Gzheli, garbage delicate white-blue range. But there are also full-color picture

9. Road neblizkaya, but gorgeous views

10. Approximately half way

11. Popadayustya first buildings

12. A little more

13. That is the way and our 2nd goal neighboring hill to the castle. Also as I understood, was by royal personages

14. In place of

15. The fortress itself encircles the entire top of the hill (or mountain), with towers visible horizon in all directions. Flags on them - the national flags of countries starting with the very first, from the early Middle Ages to the present day.

16. The difference in height wild course

17. But the review is good

18. The highest point of the fortress. The height map like 700m

19. Watching the ancient stones, crawled to a neighbor, a civilian hill. Separately say - all this walking tour was given how hard fucking, I then 2 days penguin walk. But color and more and more economical. Minibus spot for lazy people something around 5 euros

20. This crap guards the entrance

21. Courtyard. The decoration is so-so. Unfortunately it is not allowed to take a picture inside, during the tour through the halls. There's everything in plexiglass and security everywhere. Although for me, so there Nehru guard, but apparently there is no one in the Hermitage did not happen. Inside it is very modest, cramped and dark. And that surprised me alone - size beds. First earliest Portugal definitely descended from the dwarves, and secondly, they probably fucked in the street. I have used in their beds asleep not even diagonally on all fours.

22. The castle is surrounded by a beautiful botanical garden. What surprised separately - every tree therein sealed and labeled. Apparently there have been instances of shoots. Fot unfortunately no

23. The second place worthy of attention, where the bass is of Sintra - Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of Europe. The ride is approximately 20 minutes and a half euros. More On Cape and lighthouse.

24. For 10 coins you can get a personal certificate that you are in the "most westerly point" visited. We overcame a toad and we scored

25. The place though and travel, but still wildly

26. Cliff at Cape nihuevy, bows ebashit have to with caution - fly high

27. Sunset nearing

28. After exploring the city a fantastic contrast. But the view is breathtaking, besides all this to the sound of the ocean

29. Monster ocean. And on the horizon - America

30. We take a walk and Lisbon. A great city, in the evenings quite noisy, and all cities in this country a fucking rough. Here is one of the central squares - a rare exception.

31. One of the symbols of the city - a monument to the Portuguese navigator - discoverers. Hefty and montumentalnaya contraption. There has not been without onions - no empty pictures

32. monement can climb - within walking quite comfortable lift. We figured - the height of about 20 floors of a house. Here are below AMP him on the square is lined map discovered by the Portuguese. Those were still walkers

33. The view is good

34. But honestly very ssyklivo on this small site. I was in any case

35. That's how we interpreted this sign on the asphalt on the approaches to the monument: the bricks are not to shit!

36. New but familiar word in Portuguese. Not even one

37. At the mouth of the Tagus River where the city, another castle. Although we already have something to compare - it is quite small.
Generally, in the city of many similar buildings, and in general there is something to see. But in the topic does not fit

38. Given that we arrived at the ball, we could not ignore the local football industry. For what profit Eshtadiu da Luz, Benfica Lisbon Stadium. For 12 euros it conducted tours of the stadium, where you can see the inside of all that then translates for us in 2h45min. In front of the monument with the names of all the players of the club. As we learned, apparently posthumous list - nearly a hundred years the club

39. In the lobby are models of old and new stadika. This is - as old as the guide said it was small and generally poor. We modestly downcast eyes, comparing it with the Peter. Perhaps it is time not only to demolish and blow up and sink, so as not to shame.

40. And here's a new one. The largest in the country, 65 thousand people

View from the central sector. I must say that there would have to burn the same schschi - species shots we do not have guessed. So nice to meet you at the same time

42. This bald eagles - symbols of Benfica. At first we did not understand the Nahuas to put figures, but it turned out that the figures much like living. Before each match, they are released so that they have accomplished the circle around the arena. Luck

43. Guest cloakroom. And Def - aspiring hipster

44. Always wanted to see this board - Football strategy is not a joke

45. Room press conferences. Considering that 2 days was to be held the match in the Champions League, it is also decorated with symbols

46. ​​Out on the field. Only applause there. By the way I say that the guys who were on the tour with us together, and all the inhabitants of Lisbon - everyone wanted us to win. Football intercity opposition have developed in my opinion even more than we do. Milo

47. bench. Armchairs and road ahuenno comfortable

48. The scale of course impressive

49. That this moment particularly liked: already leaving the clearing, stepped on the lawn some dick, which began to turn something such as a long sling. The guide explained - is the trainer

And this is his animal - the falcon that .... Fuck, which repel the lawn PIGEONS !!! To avoid pecking at the grass. Most zazhralis bourgeois

51. At the exit from the underpass stadika with beautiful graffiti. There really is something to see

52. painted and transition and skirting the stadium

53. Whereupon I probably will finish, and then was moved to Porto, monstrous validolny match dauhdnevnaya Luda with trash and fumes, and then walk on Porto, cozy towns, marvelous summer cafe, fine wine and Portuguese was terrible. And, I might add, for me - Portugal, it is very different, but so far the cutest European countries kottoroy still managed to visit

54. All of the Russians with the release of Zenit and CSKA Moscow in the final part. We look forward to spring!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting