One day, with a driver "weave."

Will be 33 photos and text. Do not break please.

The working day of the driver "weave" begins at 4 am; the worst in the prospectus - a minibus; and to work on this route does not allow for all. CityDog.by whole day spent in the green bus, one of the symbols of Minsk.
The morning begins at 4.00 - frowning and dark, the body protests. But it was at a time, and sometimes wake up before the bus driver. We're going to fleet №7, to meet with our hero - Alexander Leonovich Gordeenko, team leader of the route №100. At the beginning of the sixth fleet already full of drivers and conductors: at 7 am on the 242 bus route will go.

taken from here: citydog.by/post/voditel-sotki/

"First I have to go to the manager, display the document and get a roadmap, - says Alexander Leonovich - and then go to the health center, check on the level of alcohol can measure pressure. After receiving permission doctor, come back to the dispatcher. She gives a card with a timetable, he said that I went to the route - and you can go for a bus ».
Bus found in the parking lot is not so simple: in the park 342 cars, some are already on the route, but the number of the parked vehicle is impressive. Around dark, giant silhouettes of buses and dozens of cars constantly start from the place - an incredible feeling.
Alexander Leonovich meanwhile looking for a bus: a partner somewhere left him in the evening and where exactly - is unknown. Bus help find local caretaker. Before departure you need to put in place and hang the mirror "wipers" (for the night, just in case they take off), check the condition and appearance of the bus, choose the route on a computer that is displayed on the electronic scoreboard on the outside of the bus.
"Now we will go to refuel. The tank 220 liters, but the day before the fuel is left, we need to fill 163 liters. Consumption - about 10 liters per circle, and the circle of about 22 kilometers. At the end of each shift is recorded as spent fuel. Cost overruns should not be, as the economy, on the contrary, encouraged. Above the dressing, by the way, hang the camera. So no diesel no merges, all thought ».
We leave in the direction of Moscow bus station, from where the bus goes to the route. Check in 6.57, the clock - 6.25. We go slowly, carefully driving speed bumps and holes.
"These buses can be said to bear arms. Because each machine works just two drivers. I've been on this bus is already somewhere in 2007-2008, working as entered the umpteenth route for the first time. And I personally am responsible for the condition of the machine. And if parts wear out less than expected, I can earn a little bit. If, for example, the same tire will remain in good condition, when it is necessary to change the plan, a portion of the cost of the rubber - this is my salary, "- explains Alexander Leonovich.
We arrive at the bus station Moscow. It should be noted before leaving in another office - the "manager on the line." This controller will resolve all operational issues: accident, crash, jam, some difficulties - need to call her and explain the situation.
Willing to break: 6.57-11.00
Today Alexander Leonovich fulfills "odnosmenku a break" - is the most difficult change, at peak times, with a large "gap" at lunchtime. On the route the driver is from 7.00 to 11.00 and from 13.30 to 18.00. At 6.57 we go to the first round. More precisely - in 6.58, that is late for a minute. Although it is not so scary: deviation from the schedule ± 3 minutes.
"If you are late more than 3 minutes - then it is riding" off schedule "for this ride will pay less. Although anything can happen, after all, the central avenue. Just recently, on the street. Karatkevich asphalt me, so I'm 27 minutes late. "Sotka" called elite route, but what he is elite? Difficult - yes, there is a great movement, a lot of people. "Weaving" is certainly not the top of the career, but this route is not each take only if you travel without violations. And wages a little more - 200 thousand underpaid for the complexity ».
"Now, in the first round, people will be a little bit because it's too early. Here we will go back - then cluttered full bus. I'm working on "one-hundredths" for a long time, but it does not mean that only her. For example, in October, I then worked for only 5 days, but this is due to the holiday. In November, 11 days will work, even 6 days - 73 route. All along the avenue has already become familiar, do not pay attention to any buildings or people. Build something, offer some cafe - I did not even notice. On wagons I was not working, I do not know, but the bus did not want to sleep. There is not a straight road without stopping, there is a constant voltage, constant focus ».
Before rupture, ie up to 11 hours, the bus time to do three laps. Gradually lightens people at stops getting bigger, on the avenue - congestion.
Most bus drivers interfere with taxis and private cars that take-planted passengers before stopping points.
"Minibuses - the most terrible on the road. They appear not to understand from where the passengers are planted in the middle stop. And I could not go round it, and have to wait. Driver passenger cars, of course, it is easy to bypass, but it would be better and politely, if people planted or waiting for passengers at the end of the stop. If rush hour, for example, is necessary from the first strip to a third regroup, have to climb insolently. Large buses, of course, no one wants to face, but it is much nicer when the driver flashes headlights - and misses you. Cyclists along the avenue almost do not go, but the cyclist is easier to overtake than a car, so there is nothing wrong with them, I do not see ».
In the final driver of three to six minutes. Not for a smoke or to other private affairs no. Therefore, from 7 to 11 work continuously. At 11 o'clock - lunch break.
"I live nearby, in Uruchcha, so at lunch time to go home. At home, of course, long been accustomed to my schedule: I go to 10-11 hours a night, get up at 3-4 am. I have two children, a son already living separately and daughter sitting at the computer, nor is it to me or I tell her not to interfere. Anyway - I went to bed, shut the door - what problems? And wake up early a habit, sometimes even before the alarm will open the eyes and lie there, waiting, when he rings ».
Break: 11.00-13.00
Change after the break: 13.20-18.00
After dinner, we meet again at the Moscow station. We must go back to the manager and to the medical center, check the level of alcohol. "You never know what I am at dinner bite" - jokes Alexander the Leonovich. 13.34 - again leaving the route.
After lunch the weather changes: it starts, it stops snowing. But these conditions - not the worst.
"Of course, snow, rain - nothing good about that, because the visibility is deteriorating. But the main problem is that because of the poor visibility might be more accidents on the avenue, traffic jams, flight schedule. The most problematic in terms of accidents place - Crossroads of Independence and the curb, Independence and Kozlov and, of course, Victory Square ».
"We were going so smoothly, because the automatic transmission. The horror would be if it had all the time to pull the gear lever. There is a button opening the door: on each door and a central button that opens all at once. The "one-hundredths" usually you use the center button. Back in the bus system automatically lock if the bag, for example, jammed, and the door is not fully closed, the bus will not touch ».
Close - button, including a record-stop advertisement. Alexander Leonovich says that presses it automatically, even not always hear what was said the voice. Periodically, however, listens to avoid failures.
"There is an opinion that can be rear-view mirror to catch people at the bus stop. Regarding the older models it is true. But "one-hundredths" new machines, the mirror is very high, there must be someone-foot to be hooked. But the fact that the driver has the percentage of tickets sold - almost true. Previously, it was as a conductor sells tickets for the 1700 driver - 2 000. The difference was entirely driver. Now the driver hands over all the money, but is awarded depending on the number of tickets sold ».
"We do not work at women: a very difficult job, nervous, physically hard. For example, summer in the cabin is hot, you are all the time under the sun. There are even cases of deaths at work when people have not survived heart. And to a pension if 20 years has worked on urban routes, leaving 55 years. And if the country worked on the buses, in 60. In order to become a bus driver, you need to be trained in TSAUK (Central automobile training center), then to skate almost two hundred hours with an experienced driver. But still, when you first sit behind the wheel, though, and went and went, still I have to change the whole squeezed ».
End of change, return to the route: 18.00
The change began in the darkness and ends at dusk. But you can not give up the bus at the station: to get back to the park, rent a car, take it to the sink, put on the parking lot.
"Clean up the buses every day after the change, the automatic car wash set only a couple of years ago, before washing only on the sides and back and face or the driver ran out and rubbed with brushes, cleaners or hand rubbing».
"That's all, time is ended. Check in at the controller, deliver a roadmap - and you can go home. Tomorrow is my day off, and generally on weekends "odnosmenke" a lot: 12 per month, time to relax. And 39 vacation days. So, probably, and is operating normally. "

33. End.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting