The trip to Portugal

Hello.

It so happened that my vacation and my girlfriend got to the month of November, and we decided to go to see any European country, and on their own. I wanted to go somewhere far away and the choice fell on Portugal. However, the flight was in Barcelona and three days we spent there, but I think this city is our people have a long and familiar, and we were there for the second time, in the photos of the leopard did not expose. The main emphasis is on an excellent and very beautiful country Portugal.
We were there in two towns: Porto and Lisbon, as well as in the suburbs of Lisbon, which is called Sintra is the former residence of the Portuguese kings.
So: first it was purchased tickets from Barcelona to Porto, in principle, to fly about an hour or 1.5 hours, do not remember exactly. Domestic European airlines, a very inexpensive happened -)
Porto is the second largest city in Portugal, so to say the northern capital, population less than 300 thousand people.

More than 100 photos

Airport -Fransishku called Sa Carneiro, if I understood correctly and read.
The small airport, immediately on leaving the metro station of the same name, where you get 25 minutes to the city center.

2 photo
Indeed, the center itself. We were lucky, our hotel is just in this area.

3 photo
The city is very hilly and constantly have to, then down, then rise. So if you go to train, select the right -)

4 photo A lot of the buildings are decorated with tiles, this style in Portugal named -azulezhu! There are many buildings throughout Portugal, there is even a museum azulezhu

5 photos

6 photo Catholic church

7 photo

8 photo

9 photo

10 photos

11 photos

12 photos

13 photos

14 photo.
all roads lead to the city's main promenade.

15 photos

16 photos
Douro River, which divides the city into two parts

17 photos

18 photos

19 photos

20 photos

21foto
on one side of the main city of the historic center, and the other manufacturers are mainly located port. Hallmark of the city and the area in general. Virtually all well-known brands of port are located on this side

22 photos

23 photos
many restaurants fish dishes, with vino at the time -))

24 photos

25 photos
Monument some Portuguese proletarian, and behind him is a kind of technical -)

26 photos

27 photos
In general, I must say that the city of Porto is very quiet and after Barcelona, ​​not to mention Moscow seems complete village, but that's the beauty of it.

28 photos
By the way, it is possible to tell the owners of the city. Gulls just to fig. The hotel even sleep in the morning was hard due to their quacking.

29 photos

30 photos

31 photos

32 photos

33 photos
One of the producers of Port wine. I took a tour and tasting. Each manufacturer has a museum, which is located right in the cellar, so that information and get a degree)

34 photos

35 photos

36 photos

38 photos
Station. Time to go to the capital. In Lisbon. Go about 3 hours

39 photos
Incidentally, this is also the station building, also tiled very nicely

40 photos

41 photo.
While going, excellent views of the Atlantic Ocean from the windows of the train

42 photos
Lisbon

43 photos
The view from the hotel window. Lucky Hotel in the center was

44 photos

45 photos
One of the main streets of Lisbon
Avenida de Comerca

46 photos
Surprised by the small number of tourists. Perhaps the time of year affected, November yet. But then it's even better, no fuss

47 photos

48 photos
After Porto immediately catches the eye of people. Although much of Lisbon, I would not call.
the weather was great, the afternoon sun, and about 16-18 degrees, but in the evening it was already cool.

49 photos

50 photos
A large number of trams

51 photos
On the second day after arrival, we went to the oldest part of the city, called the Alfama.
The fact that the area is interesting because it is actually the only one that survived in Lisbon after the terrible 1755 earthquake that virtually destroyed this beautiful city entirely, so that the entire modern history of Lisbon, is a building built after 1755. If it is interesting to see how he looked up, the part can be seen in the Alfama district.

52 photos

53 photos

54 photos
Many citrus -))

55 photos
Types of Lisbon

57 photos

58 photos

59 photos

60 photos

61 photos

62 photos
If the port lies across the river Douro, the Lisbon is on the River Tagus called.

63 photos

64 photos

65 photos

66 photos
Kote and peacock friendship forever

67 photos

68 photos

69 photos

70 photos
a la Notre yes De Paris 0))

71 photos
Poor seen, but if you look closely, a red sticker that other, as the picture pig with a sign area spartaka.Ya then many more such labels in the center of the city meet. Then the current learned that a week before our arrival was a match Benfica (Lisbon) - Spartak Moscow in the Champions League.

72 photos

73 photos
View of the castle of St. Jorge. In the evening

74 photos

75 photos

76 photos
And finally, a suburb of Lisbon town of Sintra. Railway station.

77 photos

78 photos

79 photos
Dogs

80 photos
Sintra is the summer residence of Portuguese kings. Well, next to the Kings selilas their entourage and all the Portuguese elite of those years (something like the ruble of the time) =))
This city is required to devote at least a day! a lot of palaces, gardens, monuments, etc. This is only a small part of the gallery.

81 photos

82 photos

83 photos

84 photos

85 photos

86 photos
Here such here the exhibits! We immediately see that the goat, not a goat -))

87 photos

88 photos

89 photos

90 photos

91foto
very beautiful building, called "inverted tower" -Originally looks like a pit or something, but you looked down and ...

92 photos
She-bottom view

93 photos
the main palace, "Pena»!
Actually, there are the king and queen, and lived during the holiday

94 photos

95 photos
Inside was not allowed to shoot, alas.

96 photos

97 photos
Ocean View!

98 photos
Well, the nature of general

99 photos
Well, I was a bit marred -))

Would recommend to visit the excellent, warm and very beautiful country Portugal !!!
Thank you !!!

p.s not much kick. The first such post -))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting