Superglue - still the same ambush.

I decided to dilute the picture story about proishedshem with me 15 years ago when still a bachelor, but remembered as someone schas.Mozhet ulybnet.Da neighbor and still can not soshkryabat this stuff with your finger, whom impressed and inspired.
While there was no car at me - moved to our city on a mountain velike.Ta partying with friends over in the 2 Sunday night and we had to cut their domoy.Na two were to go broke swinging, especially near two-wheeled friend, with whom and fire and water were held together.
Generally I drank home, good machines in the 2 nights and your identity is not part of the police vstretil.Podvodnye rocks began in motion when traveling through 4 of the recessed viaduct.
First I broke the pedal half-layer of concrete, but while he was still able to find meaningful and pressed by a spring to the trunk.
The second - is left pedal broke when trying to go straight (dream) suddenly - unexpectedly so 4 strips left at random found concrete zabornik.Slozhiv second broken pedal on the trunk - to some sleeves somehow drove home all the same.
And then whether it is wrong - in line at 3 am three components of the future assholes like drunken bravado, tomorrow's meeting of the desired (current ride a bike), and all known Superglue glorious Chinese producers (the one for a penny).
In short - smeared liberally both halves pedal superglue - pressed them with the power of alcohol prowess directly to the hub.
And yet. Stuck his hands so that pipets - not otorvat.A already asleep klonit.Pytayus settle, lie down - Plyaya. Great does not take the right position - and even helicopters circling all stronger when the eyes are closed. And then I wanted to otlit.Son vanished. You never probyvali roll the mountain is great-not behind the wheel, and a pedal spinning - and even drunk - but when the beer has a urinary.
Roll great - no more dragged - still large room to the exit
in the corridor, I zastryal.V our apartments sober and with great difficulty razverneshsya - and here the pain stuck firmly to the pedal palms and beer, pecking for urinary already kicking.
Well all the same alcoholic anesthesia deystvovala.Plyunuv tries at all - braced both feet into the frame is large and with a cry tore up all the same palm krovischi but broke svobodu.Nu and then had a jump 2 jump to the toilet and had to sleep perebintovanymi hands.
Looking back now, and analyzing - with horror think - if I had not pulled his hands and then obeying purely alcoholic vapors and pofigizmom of them would just fall asleep glued to the Great. But in the morning - but with a morning riser and great - it would be terrible to imagine this morning.
That's all I wanted to say. The first story. Maybe - who smiles. At no error checking - so excuse Komrad. Smilexxx.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting