How things work: Job security guard in a supermarket

Says Inna Palyvoda

People take

The guards are supermarkets or former employees of the Interior Ministry, or people who do not want to unload the cars, but by and large can not do anything: the students or the unemployed with secondary education. First a bit of protection. They take the position of head of security or change, often an acquaintance.

We work usually day after day. No special requirements is not the main thing - to have been young and healthy. Even though it is not important. I know one of the Kiev guard who has no arms. But for him, all the directors of supermarkets fight: he sees a thief per kilometer.

Continued under the cut

Hiring

The security chief gives you a badge and briefly instructs, "the workplace is only in the form and with the badge. For the appearance drunk for the first time penalty on daily wages for the second time - the dismissal. On cashiers not to stare. " Many large supermarkets and shopping malls for office romance fired. Management believes that this fall sale. We had a case where two young guards scuffled in the workplace because of a married cashier. The next day the three of them fired. Since then, the only woman to whom I look in the supermarket - thief.

Workplace

Workplace guard, usually at the entrance. You stand and watch that nothing out of the store could not stand. Nothing complicated. But it turns out, not all such work under force. My partner Nick retired from the fact that he was intolerant of bananas, even their smell. And in all supermarkets, it is used such a thing - Aromamarketing. Client "catch" the smell, so the fruit (bananas, apples, oranges) in supermarkets always sold at the entrance. It is believed that natural soft scents have a positive effect on the mind. Unfortunately, Kolya. Now he guards the gas station.

Salary

The official salary of the chief of the supermarket - 5000 hryvnia. A simple guard - 1 500-3 000 Guide supermarket said that the rest of the guards dovoruyut. And it is true. If you have a head on your shoulders, you'll be good to earn, plenty of ways. Most supermarkets guards agree with the cashier: he forgets to punch if the goods and submits symbol. On security turnstiles stops and asks the buyer to verify and check the contents of the truck. When it turns out that some goods are not paid, they are asked to pay a fine and go on good terms. Many buyers pay. We call those suckers. Classic goof - often dressed man, who at the box office is not looking at the monitor cashier, does not take a check, preferably drunk, then the protection will be easier to put pressure on him mentally. Five of the ten detainees say that they have the right to search only by the police. Want to call the precinct and review video cameras supermarket. Although in many supermarkets from 15 cameras are working, for example, five such buyers almost never pay fines.

On the leg guards and allows store personnel to turn a blind eye to their theft and handed over bosses. Its in a supermarket stealing a lot and constantly. For example, waste exported from the warehouse, hide the sausage, milk. Written off prematurely perishable goods. We had the receptionist Olga. Shoplifting pasta 4 hryvnia 80 kopecks, and instead fell asleep in packages such advance purchased on the market at 3 hryvnia 42 kopecks. When she was caught, pleaded not dismiss the administrator, they say, children are small, the devil has beguiled. Her regret was not fired. A month later she broke the ten packages Adygei cheese and written off goods as defective. When I handed over after the dismissal of their form, on it were visible traces of a ripped seams. Olya sewed in the form of several large pockets, hiding food in them and still so podvorovyvala.

No fewer opportunities to steal from the cashier. When a person buys a lot of products, the cashier punches excess goods. For example, instead of seven-nine bottles of beer breaks. After the cashier does the abolition of extra goods and takes the money itself. So often come to Mommy, who came into the store with the kids. The child yells, mother inattentive and in a hurry. And even if the buyer has not picked up the check, the cashier can perform the operation canceled. Money takes himself. If the scanner reads the bar code of the item, the cashier gaining the code manually, you can fill the product code is more expensive, but the difference lay in his pocket. Sometimes the cashier agrees with "their" person and generally does not make a check in some shopping. For the fact that I did not "notice" and did not knock leadership, too, take the money. From whom 100 hryvnia per month, with a one - of 500. The main thing - to steal, so that there was no great shortages. Otherwise, protection may dismiss the shift.

More earn a saleswoman at the department of women's clothing. Almost each of them has its own Tame shopper. She brings her lover to the store, he bought her a lot of expensive things, such as dollars to 500. Within hours, the customer has returned goods, they say, has not approached 350 picks itself, leaving 150 saleswoman. The girls who work in this department, two options: either to pay me or I offered them guidance.

The hunt for the thieves

But most of all in a supermarket stealing, of course, customers. I think every 20th item, which is carried out of the supermarket to steal. It is easy to neutralize the electromagnetic sensor: should just wrap it with foil. I came to the store for example, a mother with a baby in a stroller. Wrap the sensor from the chocolate wrapper, put the goods in a carriage. Even if security and catch it all on child spihnёt. Like, I overlooked: the chocolate eaten and the thing dragged into the carriage. For clarity, the kid's mouth chocolate and more dirty.

Caught sophisticated thieves. Buy, for example, an expensive bottle of whiskey in the other store and leave her home. Come to our store and steal the same. In the case of capture indignantly pulled out his "miracle" to keep a check from another store.

The smallest volumes steal pensioners. In my previous job to us in the supermarket often visited the pensioner. Clean, neat old man who begged all day in an underground passage, and in the evening we bought a bottle of vodka, a ring of sausage and bread. Sometimes he wanted something sweet, but for dessert money, apparently, was not. He approached Weighted candy and ate them without departing from the windows. After the second such case it stopped to let the store. By the way, after the crisis of 2008, the guards began to work harder. Salaries people have declined, and in the shops there were many weight products. And it always provokes petty thieves: if you do not fall asleep in his pocket, something to eat on the shop floor.

Steal as outweighing the price tags. For example, the price list with a cheap sweater outweigh on the road. It's a shame that if the buyer has stolen, for example, a jacket for 105 hryvnia, it even can not attract criminal liability. The amount must be less than 107 hryvnia 30 kopecks.

My favorite type of thieves - the children of wealthy families. Steal more often alcohol: for fun, or dispute, or under the influence of the alcohol or drugs. We catch them, they come to their rich mom or dad. Of course, they do not want publicity neither in school nor in college, meekly ogromennye pay fines, although the Ukrainian legislation to penalize buyers of supermarket security guards are not eligible. We call it "ran into a major force majeure".

Curious

Typically, the trading floor hang ads that the administration is not responsible for articles left in the luggage items. And it's true, the guards of the storage chambers are not being followed. Therefore, scattered buyers often walk away with the keys to the cells, leaving the contents to us. For example, several years ago a negligent father has bought your child a hamster cage with the animals placed in a locker, otovarilsya and went home. We decided to leave the hamster at night in the office of the Administrator. So he got out of the cage at night, chewed and scratched wooden chair and tore all the documents on the table. When the owner found out about this hamster, he said: "Brothers, I messed up, it's not my hamster!" - Afraid of being forced to pay damages. But the owner reassured the animal back until it we did not eat the whole store. A month ago, two students got married, came after the registrar buy a cake and champagne, and we have forgotten your marriage certificate, passport and identification codes. We returned them in the evening with a crowd of visitors and half tapped empty plastic bottles on the railing shop march by Mendelssohn.

Case Mazurka

After the shooting of "Caravan" Three of my friends retired from the Guard. I believe this is wrong. People who have prepared this special operation, thought out everything to the smallest detail: the victims, the killer, the murder scene. I am sure the matter Mazurka - pure politics. If tomorrow pogryzutsya businessmen and politicians who are engaged in pharmaceuticals, I think, the shooting happened at the pharmacy. Why do people commit petty theft in supermarket and tries to get into all the cameras? Why he goes to steal a gun? Why is the information on the investigation into the death of Mazurka do not open? Someone was beneficial to sales fell just at "Caravan", someone had to stretch the law "On the possession of weapons." Please note, the private security structures in Ukraine, about 5 000. On October 18 the guards allowed to carry a traumatic guns, batons, gas cartridges, use physical force during the arrest of the offender, take it on video or camera. We do this garbage nobody suffers. Especially since almost all the guards - guys from the street. Most of the mental hospital, even certificates of no criminal record and no.

Source: VIA

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting