From the life of a taxi driver

Once, when I was still working as a taxi driver, a long time ago, when there was no navigator, and had maps and diagrams of the city (well, mobile phones have already been) there was a such a story could funny you will be, and can say that CG AM , but I do not care.

Sopsna history itself:
Yelling on the radio dispatcher:
-Chehoslovatsky Prospect, 22, who takes?
And I'm standing next to this prospectus, well, three or four minutes to go, no more standing in the Hungarian prospect who know understand, grab a chatterbox (where pussy on the radio), and shout:
-I, I, J. Number 100500, taking the order.
We had so who first shouted, and the chocolate.

The operator takes off SMS to mobile (to go through the city, the street Selёdochnaya 25). Fucking Che, raise money for bigmachku and coffee, and maybe his wife buy boots (Although unlikely, this should go in partners). Looked at the map, I determine where Selёdochnaya. Thruster to the address comes Madame, that's it, with a capital letter, it is Madame, no matter how it looks, it is important how she carries, Empress (no, well, compared to my wife, she was so-so (that's me, if my wife read it, well, you understand).
I already ochkanul.

- Hello, Madame say as we go? Are there any preferences for the route? (I have to ask, what if she wants to go through Berdichev).
Madam, despite the fact that she was Empress is quite a smiling like an ordinary Madame (in small letters) responds:
Yeah you know how the road and go.

Well, in short drank for a long time or a short, we arrived at Selёdochnuyu, Hochma on the way, such as:
-Asfalt Curve, dark streets, little if anything, and of all that
Well I Hochma and Empress pressed lips and tried not to laugh.
I cheer someone he likes, and she was suffering, Empress, blasphemy.

Here we are, and this fucking fucking street, no standard, on the one hand, it goes to the tram tracks and the type of winding them between the garage and the other rests in a shopping center (that's just the way with a capital "Trade Center" it is still pathetically called "Purple truselyah»)
and fucked up, where to go?
Here fancy man calls the Empress (to whom she was traveling and sobsno) such as "Where are you, how long to wait?»
I dick knows how to wait, I do not even know where to go, I do not jihad taxi some who just road show, he'll where Hosh will drive, I strictly to the address Selёdochnaya 25, and where she a map is not specified.

In short, the Empress gives me mobilku and eyny fancy man explains to me:
 - You go to the mall "Mauve truselyah" go around it to the right, then two left turn, right turn, and 3 will Selёdochnaya 25

Come on, get there. It should fancy man, 1m 25 cm height, (I just did not like it and bear some intelegentskaya) meets. I went to him with all due respect:
 - Forgive druh, though I myself am a local, but in these parts the first time, rayonchik new, just built, I neokuchenny.
Che-ta fancy man seen with a hangover, or maybe just a disease and gastritis with him, reached into his ambitions
 - I will not pay, as many as six and a half minutes you wait Jam stsuki, what did you do? I told him sharply hinted that colleagues will approach right now, and I'll hold it until the collar, fancy man relaxed slightly (guess I'm not violent)
And poking me in the bill *** rubles, half of the positions (6-minute delay, I deducted)
 - Since you have enough.
Blyaaaa, was a shame (and I have at such moments the mind works paradoxically) take the bill, spit on it and glue it on the forehead. Winking Empress and say something like this:
-Madam, Garbage that I have not earned the money, but we were together fucking

© UncleSerg

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting