The last hour of life

Imagine that You have only a few minutes, maybe an hour, and somehow You have discovered exactly when You will die. What would You do with this precious hour of your stay on earth?

If You were able to complete all your things in this last hour, do You have consciousness of how to do this?

And emitting his last breath, will You be satisfied that You have done in your life everything it can to fulfill its obligations to nature and its "I"?

Is important not only for the last hour, important and last impressions. "Last impressions" create a transition to future forms, if such are to take place. Liberation from the lower harmonies does nothing, because in the end all is forgotten, and you again return to this world. Even forgotten what you wanted the liberation to become a Buddha.

In the real World all the spaces are simultaneously present, always vibrating, always waiting, for, as the son waits for the father of a sailor. In the manifested world everything has a beginning and everything has an end. In the Real World everything is always present and one day you are allowed to forget everything and to leave him "forever".

Freedom is a million times more valuable release. A free man, even in slavery, remains a master of himself. For example, I give you something, say, a car that has no fuel, the car can not move. Your car needs a special fuel, but only you are able to determine what kind of fuel and where to get it.

You have to decide how to rework my ideas to make them your own, belong only to you. Your car cannot run on the same fuel that runs my car. I suggest you only feedstock. You have to get from this raw material that you can use. Boldly go behind the wheel.

Organic life is very fragile. At any moment of the planetary body can die. It always lives on the verge of death. And if you managed to live another day, it is only accidentally given to you by nature and chance. If you happen to live even one more hour, then you can consider yourself lucky. From the moment of conception we live on time borrowed.

Living in this world you have to feel death each second, so settle all your life Affairs in order, even in your last hour. But how to know which hour will be the last? To be sure, take care of your business with nature and yourself every hour given to you life, then you will never be caught off guard. This person should teach in school how to breathe, eat, move and die. This should be part of education programs. It should be included learning how to demonstrate the presence of "I" and also how to establish consciousness.

Question: what to do if you do not feel that something was left undone?

The city did not answer immediately. He sighed and replied:

— Ask yourself who will be in difficulty if you die like a dog. At the time of death should be completely aware of yourself and feel that you did everything you could to in its entirety to use this your life.

Now You know about yourself not too much. But every day You dig deeper and deeper into this bag of bones and start knowing more and more details. Day after day You will discover that you do not have time to do what you need to remodel that You have done. A real man is one who could take from life everything that was valuable in it, and said, "Now I can die". You should try to live your life so that at any day you can say to yourself: "Today I can die with no regrets".

Never spend fruitlessly the last hour of his life, as it can become for You the most important. If you use it wrongly, then you can regret. The mental excitement that You feel now can become a powerful source of the force that can prepare You for a perfect death. Knowing that the next hour can become the last one for You, absorb the impressions which he will bring to You as a true gourmet. When Lady Death will call You, always be ready. The master knows how to take from each tasty piece the last bit of the most valuable. Learn to be the master of your life.

In my youth I learned the craft of making perfume. I learned to extract from life it's essence, it's finest properties. Search in everything the most valuable, learn to separate the fine from the coarse. One who has learned to extract the essence, the most important from each moment of life, has a consciousness of any quality.

He's not capable of what would make the world some sort of savage.

Perhaps in the last moments of life You will have the choice where and with whom to be, but You will have the choice to decide how fully You will live them. The ability to extract the valuable from life — the same what to take from the food, air and impressions the substances needed to build the higher bodies. If You want to extract from life the most valuable, it still must serve the highest good, enough to leave quite a bit. Work on yourself for the good of others is a smart way to get the best from life for himself. If You're not satisfied with the last hour, so You will not be happy throughout his life as a whole. To die means to go through something that is impossible to repeat again. To waste our precious time means to deprive themselves of the opportunity to extract from life the most valuable.

To live in this world from beginning to end — means another aspect of the absolute. All the great philosophers were carefully preparing for the last hours of his life. And now I will give You the exercise to prepare for his last hour on earth. Try not to distort any word from the given exercise.

Exercise: Look back at just the past hour, as if it were your last hour on earth, and You just realized that you have died. Ask yourself, are You satisfied with the last hour of his life?

Now revive yourself again and set a goal for the next hour (if You are lucky enough to live) to take from your life a little more than You managed in the previous hour. Determine where and when You should be more aware of where to show more inner fire.

Now open Your eyes wider, and by this I mean — open up more possibilities for yourself, be a little more brave, than You were in the previous hour. As You know that this is Your last hour and You have nothing to lose, try to gain some bravery-at least now. Of course, no funny stuff.

Get to know yourself better, look at your car from the outside... Now, when you die, nothing to think about how to preserve your reputation and your prestige.

Continue, until the real last hour, aspire with persistence to receive valuable from life, develop your intuition. Every hour, spend at least a few moments to impartially evaluate the past hour, and then tune in to extracting more from the following hour.

If you consider each hour as a separate unit of life, do everything in your power to use every unit of life most fully. Force yourself to find a way that would make the next hour much more than the previous one, but at the same time, given the opportunity to pay accumulated at the moment of debt. Increase self-awareness or self-awareness, "I", as well as the ability to govern themselves, will change the operation of your machine, which puts that indication of the true change. And I don't care what he thinks about the machine itself.

... To live the rest of your life rehearsing hour after hour of his death is not at all pathological. Nobody can get more out of life than a cancer patient, who knows approximately when he will die. And if he has carefully planned how to spend the remaining days, he's not going to change radically his life, but can afford to go there for a long time he was drawn, but what he could not do under normal circumstances.

A man who knows that he will die soon, will try to use every hour the rest of his life. This is what Christ meant when he said that the last days will come soon — the days before the last judgment. We all stand before the judge, but judge us not other people and we ourselves do the last estimation of our life. We must not fail at the most serious exam where the most serious judge our selves.

Each moment individually, taken without relation to another moment is a particle of eternal Creation. Consequently, at any time, you can extract the most subtle substances, which may be called "essence of life".

Imagine yourself the substance "air" or the substance "impressions". Finally, draw in your mind the substance. Yes, this really is a substance, even the moments of time.

If we are able to extract more subtle substance from the coarser substances, then sooner or later, will have something to pay for it. This law is called the Law of Balance. So we have to learn to immediately pay for what we receive from life. Only in this case we have no debt. To pay immediately is what is called "real doing". "Do" is to think, to feel, to move, but the "real activity" — to pay immediately.

To do can mean only one thing: to extract the quintessence of every moment of life and at the same time to pay all the debts and the nature itself, but only in the presence of "I" can pay immediately.

Real life is not a change of activity, and the change in the quality of the activity. Fate — it is fate. Each of us must find our place in the order of things. It's not too late to do it now, even though most of your life you wasted on hibernation. Starting today you can begin to prepare for death and, at the same time, improve their quality of life. But don't delay the beginning of may, and in fact, you only have just one hour of your life.

Question: Can I share this with others? I think it is very important that we heard here tonight.

Answer: You can repeat word for word, but as long as You don't do it for yourself, it would mean nothing for others. Existence is a weapon or a tool for action. Think about this and find out why this is true.

Question: Therefore, we are unable to pay debts, if we do not exist and there is no "I"?

Answer: why do you have such a need to pay? For what? If life is only a coincidence, it makes no sense to continue. This does not mean that we should commit suicide. On the contrary, we must make every effort to live. Ordinary man always lives, just going with the flow. He's not just asleep, but completely dead. To really live, to contribute to the efforts of nature, to take actively from life, and not to act passively — wherever it flows.

Extracting from life the most precious, need to be able to control their desires. See how fairly you can estimate yourself. Look to yourself and you will see many remarkable ways to be fair. Each time, mentally mark different moments of manifestation of desires. Do still, but always be aware of their presence. Transport to the world the part of your blood, but higher plan.

At the end of each hour after you have estimated its usefulness, imagine that You Wake up in a completely unfamiliar world, compared to the previous hour. It should be noted that the apparent continuation of the previous hour is in reality changing every hour, although things and people seem the same. Over time You will learn to see yourself as a Ghost to a certain substance, which passes from one world to another, like an uninvited guest of nature.

If viewed from this point of view evaluate everything you do in your life. Seeing the results of all your efforts in the past, think what is the use of all this now, in the last hour of your life. Those who are busy with Work, largely dead to the world and at the same time very much remaining in it. Work... Something strange, imperceptible, but for many life without her is unthinkable.

The ordinary way of understanding life is vanity of vanities. Whatever big did not seem the result is according to earthly measures, sooner or later it will fail. Time abrade to dust even grit. Even the greatest people of history are being forgotten. To understand the true possibilities of life on earth, it is necessary to find what can be achieved in this world and that will be really useful in the Real World.

Look carefully at the lives of all great men who commanded armies, ruled over the others. What would all his great actions now, after death? Even when their lives all these things were nothing more than empty dreams. We're not here to praise themselves and reward themselves; the most disgusting in the ordinary man is the ability to quickly satisfy his flesh.

Most people find many excuses not to work on themselves. They are completely in the thrall of their weaknesses. But now we are talking not about them but about You. Don't get me wrong, I don't need followers, I'm more interested in finding the good organizers, the real fighters for the new world. I understand the weakness of the organization, as in this case we are not talking about the usual organisation which would consist of initiates.

Once again, learn with the greatest benefit to live every hour. Create a detailed plan of the last hour of life. To understand how one should die, You should grow deep roots into life, only then will you be able to die like a man, not like a dog. However, not everyone can die. You can become fertilizer for our planet, but this does not mean to die really. To die to this world forever — is an honor. For this honour you have to pay with conscious labour and intentional suffering. This right must be earned.

Try to imagine yourself relatively clearly the last hour of your life on earth. Write as if the script of this last hour, as if we are talking about the film. Ask yourself: "if I want to dispose my life?" If the answer does not satisfy You, rewrite the script as long as You enjoy it.

Look at life like a business. For You time is money life. When you came into this world, you were allotted a certain amount you cannot exceed. Time is the only currency with which you pay for life. Now you see how stupid you squandered most of it.

You have not even reached the main goal of life is to relax. As a businessman You are successful, as consumers of life — themselves deceived. All your life you thought that everything is given for free, and now suddenly discovered that — nothing. You pay for the use of the time, so every moment of your stay here is worth something.

How do you compensate ever this loss. Check out this permanent or temporary losses to your Bank account? Lost or you have successfully placed your capital? If you have spent all your money on a vacation, then you have no choice but to be sorry for the past.

For many years You have spent time, like your parents gave You a Bank account. But as deflated, you have fallen behind and found that were all alone and no one can count. In the Bank account of time is no more. Now You have to earn each hour of your life. All your life You behaved like a child, and time spent as a married couple.

Our main enemy, which prevents from applying the necessary efforts of hopelessness. You know, You have a lot of excuses not to prepare yourself for the last hour. Habit is a great force, but once begun You can learn to do each time more and more.

Don't waste a single day in vain, force yourself at least an hour a day to make an effort, otherwise you will lose what you gained. Think about the rehearsal of your last hour, how about the ballet class is necessary to deal with life. I have a day on this exercise takes four hours, and in my youth I was dedicated to him twice. published

© G. I. Gurdjieff

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.darshi.ru/library/gurd/

Tags

See also

New and interesting